• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayling Family Mafia (Mayfia) - Who successfully escaped the Shadow Realm?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, Clownbot thanks for all your answers! I bet you're wondering why I asked all those questions, but you were so complient. (which makes me even more suspicious of you. XD)

As I walk through this argument, please look at the quotes in the heading, as they come from various sources and you may get confused otherwise.

It was either you or Raptor... I know I wasn't first on the replacement list but that's the best I can do.
You weren't on the replacement list. At all.

Champion of the jungle
8. Mister Eric, (Mafia Goon)

Dead in the jungle
6. Delvro, (Mafia Goon), lynched D1
1. mentosman8* - replaces Tom*, (Townie), killed N1
10. Sold2, (Werewolf), lynched D2
11. -Hilt- (Townie), killed N2
5. Cello_Marl (Mafia Goon), lynched D3
3. frozenflame751* (Townie), killed N3
12. Tandora, (Werewolf), lynched D4
4. Xiivi*, (Townie), lynched D5
2. Ronike*, (Townie), lynched D6
7. SwordsRbroken - replaces soaring-raptor-blast, (Townie), lynched D7
9. §teel* - replaces Mayling, (Seer), endgamed

-Replacements-
1. Today
2. The_Truth
3. Kirbyoshi
As you can see, Clownbot IS NOT signed up as a replacement. Even though people asked to replace in, you can't see it from the thread. So people contacted Marshy from OUTSIDE in order to ask be a replacement. However, here is the replacement list, and Clownbot is NOT on it.

I know most people's relationships here because I followed Newbie 3 for a bit, in which most of you guys played.
This made me do a little turn about in my head. It was certainly interesting, because Clownbot never once mentioned it to me when I was his scum partner.

Here's an exchange between us when we first greet each other.

Signing up.

I've only played extremely brief games of chat Mafia before so I apologize if my lack of knowledge makes any of you regulars short. :$
No mention of "Hopefully I'll get in this time!" or "Barely made it in last game, maybe I'll get in this time. I'd like to try my hand" or... etc etc. Nothing.

I know this may seem reaching, but consider it ALL. As a WHOLE. No where is there a connection that Clownbot was a replacement for Newbie 3.

Not on replacement list.
Didn't mention it to me, HIS SCUM PARTNER who he *could have* replaced in as? (He wouldn't have recognized that he was replacing me, and thought to mention it?)
And no mention in the sign up thread.

It's NO WHERE until NOW. That's interesting to me.

I followed it for a bit while it was going on because I had signed up for a replacement. At some point I just started to leave it alone, though, and later I had stayed off SWF for a few days and when I got back on I had been contacted for replacement but it was too late. I suppose I had forgotten about the game, but I didn't read too much, anyway.
Deleted, sorry. =/

The only thing I remember being in my PM was Marshy asking if I could still replace, he didn't specify who for and I didn't bother checking the thread if it was too late. I can check back and see if I can figure out who if you want.
Within a few posts, there is a contradiction.

In the first he says "I had been contacted for replacement, but it was too late."
In the second, he says "I didn't bother checking the thread [to see] if it was too late" to replace in. So. If you didn't check, how did you know it was too late?

Furthermore, you yourself say you weren't on the first to be replaced. So why did Marshy contact you before Today. Before kirbyoshi. Before, apparently, SwordsRbroken and before steel, IF YOU WEREN'T EVEN *ON* THE REPLACEMENT LIST?

Conclusion: You. Are. Lying.

vote ClownBot

Btw, Delvro, I get what you mean now. :3 just checking and making sure.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Newb here.

Since the spots are full, I guess I'll go ahead and sign up as a replacement.
After I saw Marshy's PM I replied to it telling him to take me off the list.

Let me clear up what happened: After I got the PM, I did check the thread. Yeah, I said I didn't, but I wasn't intentionally lying. It's kind of hazy for me. I can't remember which one of you guys I replaced now, but I probably did see who it was at some point in time. I knew it was too late because I checked the thread a bit after seeing Marshy's PM. When I said "if it was too late" I meant, "because it was too late," but I realized after reading your post that that... Isn't exactly possible since I would have had to check to know it was too late. It was an honest mistake. Maybe you'll find it absurd but it's the truth.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Can I ask what significance Clownbot's replacing into Newbie 3 has?

also I hate newbie 3
I loved it! :p

@Mayling:
Good ****. My vote might be shimmying Clownbot's way mighty soon.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Also... Why didn't you check to see if I had posted in-thread (in Newbie 3) before jumping to conclusions about me lying about being a replacement? I can understand the contradiction, but if I were in your situation I would have been sure to do so before making such a wild accusation based on a list in another game.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** , I checked everything that cross referenced to make sure I had it right. Tom even mentions you.

⑨_⑨ ⑨_⑨ ⑨_⑨

I'm not sure what to make of this anymore.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also... Why didn't you check to see if I had posted in-thread (in Newbie 3) before jumping to conclusions about me lying about being a replacement? I can understand the contradiction, but if I were in your situation I would have been sure to do so before making such a wild accusation based on a list in another game.
I skimmed for your username in confirmation stage, but once ingame discussion started I stopped. (You ask to replace in after ingame stuff starts, and everyone had confirmed.)

However, I think it still stands to question why Marshy contacted you, before Steel and SRB. Steel, I know for a fact, was contacted even before Today, who was signed up as a replacement before Steel. I remember talking about that to Cello. And the contradiction of A and B still stands.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tandora, it looks like you were ninja'd by Clownbot. What do you think of him now that he admitted he followed Newbie 3?
Either impressed or scurred. Not sure which.

Okay, Clownbot thanks for all your answers! I bet you're wondering why I asked all those questions, but you were so complient. (which makes me even more suspicious of you. XD)

As I walk through this argument, please look at the quotes in the heading, as they come from various sources and you may get confused otherwise.

You weren't on the replacement list. At all.
Wow, good detective work, Mayling!

I decided to double check your reasoning, since if you look at the list you can see that the people who did manage to replace were taken out of the replacement list. So, it was possible that Clown was a replacement and just dropped since he didn't play. However, when I looked at when Mentosman8 came into the game (the first replacement) I saw Marshy had posted the night before there would be a new replacement and then announced about six hours later that is was Mentos. There's no way Clown could have missed an email in that amount of time.

I think Mayling's got a solid case here.

Vote Clownbot

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Ugh, this is what I get for not checking new posts before I post myself. I can see where Clownbot did post in Newbie 3. The only other replacement to specifically post in the pre-game thread was Mentosman who replaced first. When Mayling asked to be replaced out, it took Marshy over 24 hours to find a replacement. That time frame is a lot longer than the six hour one I originally looked at, but I'm not convinced Marshy would move on in that time period.

I'll give this more thought, but for now I'm gonna leave my vote where it is. It still looks like Clown may have been caught in a lie.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
@Jeremy: Change to 40 ppp, you nub. (Go to User CP [not that CP], then Edit Options, then go about half-way down to adjust the posts per page option)
Why is it important to change to 40 posts per page, just out of curiosity? If it's something that would actually be beneficial, then sure. If it's just "that's the way the cool kids do it," I'm really not sure I'm cool enough for that. =p

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
There's some good logic work here about Clownbot, I think, enough that I'm definitely suspicious of him. Bringing in older Mafia games as logical proofs is a little unfair to those of us who aren't heavily involved in the Mafia scene, though, since it basically precludes our ability to contribute in a meaningful fashion. It also tends to make me, personally, feel left out of the conversation in a social sense.

I'm also suspicious of Delvro, since his arguments tend to get really heated and defensive, but that just might be my natural inclination to be suspicious toward people who seem angry over a forum game. Once again, May takes an early lead on long posts and frequent posts, but I've gotten used to the fact that she goes on long exposition tangents whether she's scum or town from our recent games of Werewolf. :p

For now, my suspicion is strong enough that I feel comfortable with voting, though that could change back the other way with some more argument.

Vote Clownbot.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 31, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 3:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Clownbot: vanderzant, Delvro, Mayling, Cello_Marl, Tandora, hidajiremi (
)
Delvro: Clownbot (
)
hidajiremi: (0)
Mayling: (0)
McFox: (0)
Mister Eric: soaring-raptor-blast (
)
Roxy: Roxy, Sold2 (
)
soaring-raptor-blast: Mister Eric (
)
Sold2: McFox (
)
Tandora: (0)
vanderzant: (0)
Not Voting: (0)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Okay, so I'm pretty sure at least one of the people on my wagon are scum. Less inclined to believe it's Mayling because of her case and Cello because of his early suspicion. Vand's vote was an RVS vote when I look back; he should have removed it long ago but he shouldn't go for it.

I feel like Tandora and/or Hida (if one or both of them is scum) could be jumping on my wagon because it's an easy way out for scum; my suspicion is getting some momentum, it wouldn't look to bad for someone to throw one more vote in my direction now, would it? Especially not after that big case Mayling put together.

I've explained my suspicion of Delvro. He took some of Cello's case and dressed it up a bit so he could cover up an OMGUS vote.

I'm also looking at Mister Eric, the potential vote "shimmy"er.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I come here and Clown's been at L-1 XD. So this might be a bit late, but oh well.

I'll just say that though my vote on clown was from RVS, I really don't have much hesitation leaving it there.

I didn't like Cello's argument with Clown (was off on a bit of a tangent), but that was because I thought Cello was hounding him over a question he asked (which as McFox pointed out and Cello confirmed, was not the case). While this discussion wasn't incredibly Pro-Town by either party, I think it does a good job at highlighting the argumentative style of both players.

Clown was constantly trying to "win" the argument, where as Cello took more of a "digging for evidence" approach. It's pretty clear to see in hindsight, and obvious as to which is pro town and which isn't. So yeah, keeping my vote where it is.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That was silly. Unvote, Vote Mister Eric. Explain to me why Mayling's case is appealing to you, and why you didn't just plain out vote then. I don't like that you supported the wagon, but don't have the balls to be on the lynch yourself.

Also, I wish I was Bandit Keith...

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well first of all the wagon is doing fine without me on it. I think with me on it it would be L-1, and that could lead to a premature lynch. Because as you can see, Mayling's cold, hard facts aren't 100% in stone and I'd rather more is gotten out of Clownbot than a quick lynch. consider it a FoS without announcing it. doesnt mean I have to throw my vote around.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
so can we lynch mister eric now? :D
if you want to play your evil scum card on me, go right ahead.

but you wont get much information out of me this early, especially since im a slow player. granted some Newbie 3 players might expect me to slither right by again with all my "scumminess." but that's a typical human for ya, always fear what don't understand.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Roxy: Tell me what you think about this Clownbot bit that Mayling has put together.

@Mister Eric: I know you don't want a premature lynch since you want to be careful, but if you don't vote for Clownbot while still claiming you are for it "in spirit", especially if he gets lynched anyway, then I'll assume that you are protecting him, whatever that may entail. Also, pay special attention to Hida and think about him in terms of our gameplay in N3.

@SRB: Why Mister Eric? What's your opinion on McFox; have you thought about that at all?

@Mayling: What are you thinking about SRB, Delvro and Roxy?

@Hida: How do you differentiate between a person being mistaken and a person lying? As in, you specifically, what would you do? From your vote on Clownbot, I'm assuming you think he's lying. Why?

Hida said:
Why is it important to change to 40 posts per page, just out of curiosity? If it's something that would actually be beneficial, then sure. If it's just "that's the way the cool kids do it," I'm really not sure I'm cool enough for that.
It makes it easier to find an individual post or argument when you remember it was on somewhere around the middle of 6 pages instead of 15. This is fairly early on; the problem is simply exacerbated the further along that the game goes.

@All: Why do you believe Clownbot's role makes him town, if you do? He could just be a roleblocker that always "protects" his targets. I'm especially interested in S2 and SRB's responses.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Mayling: What are you thinking about SRB, Delvro and Roxy?

@All: Why do you believe Clownbot's role makes him town, if you do? He could just be a roleblocker that always "protects" his targets. I'm especially interested in S2 and SRB's responses.
I think SRB is kind of scummy. he's definitely not acting his usual townie self as S2 mentioned (I was going to mention this in my reread so I could pull quotes.) And he doesn't seem to care about the suspicions on him and is more concerned about quicklynching. Townie SRB is usually frantic and concerned about getting lynched, and this SRB is certainly not acting that way.

Delvro reads pro-town then anti-town then pro-town then anti-town. I think it's because when it comes to Greg I tend to OMGUS him the hardest, which I need to stop doing. I know that usually if Greg is frustrated it means he's town (like how he got in Disney, looking back) compared to a more calculated, convincing Greg scum because he has information at his hands he knows what to do with it and so it lets him be more calm.

At first I figured Roxy was just being his care free self, but with some reflection his "call out on S2's image" reminds me a bit of Xonar. If he just wanted to have S2 have a warning for his mistake, why bother bringing it up at all? Why not let the mod take care of it? Or even, why didn't he privately contact Xiivi? But, I just prolly feel that way because that's what I would have personally done.

I didn't even think about Clownbot being a roleblocker. I think I was more concerned with potentially losing a town PR rather than a fake claim. Also, if you look through the recent exchange, Clownbot doesn't seem very frantic at rapidly approaching his lynch, and instead seems fairly confident. He's just like "what am I at now" and waits to be put at l-1 before claiming. He could be confident in the fact he had a fake claim, but what if he was confident from being a PR? I know I'm a lot more confident when I have a PR as well.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
@SRB: Why Mister Eric? What's your opinion on McFox; have you thought about that at all?
I don't have an opinion of Mcfox, he's made like three posts, I'm not a wizard.

as for mister eric, why I'm so glad you asked :D

@Mayling:
A.) doesn't commit

what I do feel confident in as of now is my vote for SRB. he has had quite a bit of heat from different players but just seems to flake out responses and doesn't really answer people's questions.

It was a joke vote at first, but now I'm sure I'm leaving it be for the time being.
B.) falsely claims I didn't answer questions or something in an attempt to push suspicion on me

how (or where specifically) did not answer people's questions? I'm pretty sure I did.

I'm voting for you if you can't show me where I did this.
C.) when asked to give proof of his accusations....

I'm not going to dig it up before I go to bed. it's sleepy time for me. but I do remember when I read through the posts that you were continuously prodded, mainly or maybe only (not 100% until i look) by Mayling, to stop avoiding answering her question(s).

and that just had fishy written all over it.
he cops out.

so

-he's not commiting to arguments he gives verbal support to (dosen't want to be a part of clownbotown's lynch)

-makes up stuff to push suspicion, and refuses to back up his nudging for my lynch

-told me to "bring it"

-is obvious scum

mister eric wagon prease :3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Oh yeah SRB, I'm pushin REAL HARD for your lynch. Just bc im the conductor of this little choo choo train doesnt mean anyone is going to hop on board. and they arent. im still not 100% on what to do.

I almost want to be lynched D1 just to watch you feel dumb. Unless you're a scum bag, then I suppose the joke's on me.

Bring it.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
@ Cello: like I said before, treat it as a FoS type of deal. and I got what I wanted to out of it. I wanted to see how much of this evidence rly held up. and it turns out there are some holes in it. I just think it's mad early to end D1 and I'm not about to risk that. I sensed an uproar in votes, and that's what happened. No need to rush. And I will definitely start observing Hida's playstyle with that in mind.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Mayling said:
Cello, why are you advocating quicklynch? One big thing I noticed about you is that you're not trying to dig deep into people's thoughts and feelings, digging digging for answers to your questions, I just notice you saying "Lynch this person!" It's something that I would expect from you at the beginning, but where are our Cello Questions?
If this was your question, then I don't remember advocating a quicklynch, mostly because I just simply don't care when a lynch takes place except that it should take place when it should. If that is sooner rather than later, great. If it's more along the lines of Cello Questions, then I don't see how I haven't done that, except that I have focused my attention on Clownbot.

@Vanderzant: ...ok. So, you're answer is "it doesn't?" But you're still fine with his lynch? If you aren't fine with his lynch, why are you still on it and why did you stop being fine with it? If so, does it bother you that support for it started to slip? Why haven't you tried to remedy that? Especially now, in light of...

@SRB: You're the only obvious scum here.

Unvote Vote SRB (again)

If people trusted me on Clownbot, then do so one more time, please. Put SRB at L-1, and see why people defend him if they do.

Still @SRB: If everyone that wasn't connected to the Meimu-Famry was scum, that would have been "one big troll".

and why did you vote for me? you gonna back that up with an explanation hot shot?
Maybe later.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah SRB, I'm pushin REAL HARD for your lynch. Just bc im the conductor of this little choo choo train doesnt mean anyone is going to hop on board. and they arent. im still not 100% on what to do.
that's EXACTLY my point.

like you, scum try to nudge suspicion on someone and don't commit to their accusations. That way when the townie gets mislynched they get the joy of having started the wagon, but the luxury of saying they had no part in it. it's a big anti-town move and you are a repeat offender.

Unvote Vote SRB (again)
two votes...

no reasoning

Still @SRB: If everyone that wasn't connected to the Meimu-Famry was scum, that would have been "one big troll".
wassa troll? O.o

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Cello: I've never played in a closed set up before, so I'd like to see what others have to say about the question you posed.... but, to clarify

@Vanderzant: ...ok. So, you're answer is "it doesn't?" But you're still fine with his lynch?
Yes and yes.

If so, does it bother you that support for it started to slip? Why haven't you tried to remedy that?
I agree with what Mayling said above about Clown being confident. It's a tough issue. Jail keeper is a fairly important PR for town. I'd assume there are more than 1 scum in the game, so going in another direction while the Day is still early will not hurt town.

Especially now, in light of...

Do you mean that because he wasn't on the Clown wagon? Again it's a fickle issue. If Clown is telling the truth, that might have some merit (if this is what you're suggesting???).

If people trusted me on Clownbot, then do so one more time, please. Put SRB at L-1, and see why people defend him if they do.
Sure why not.

Unvote
Vote: SRB

Your initial argument with S2 was way to fluffy for my liking. Similarly, I don't like how indecisive you were when you threw your vote on to me and than on to Mayling. i.e.

SRB said:
and... I'm really sorry but I have NO idea where to throw my vote... vibe wise I'm liking everyone but cello and S2. that's it.
You'll vote Mayling and myself for next to no reason (when we are well out of RVS), even when you have "vibes" for cello and S2. Why myself and Mayling over Cello and S2?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Almost forgot this

@Hida: Why did you so calmly (and entirely out of the blue) put Clown at L1? I'd expect someone who hasn't been in the game for so long to be a bit more cautious with their vote.

I know you did the same thing in Newbie 6 (except that was the hammer, and with less than a day till the deadline) but I never got to question you about it. I can honestly see that you might have made a mistake, but I want to clarify nonetheless.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Holy crap this topic exploded since I was able to respond last. First off:

Mayling said:
Mayling 03-07-2010 06:00 PM ET (US)
hey sexy

Clownbot
hey :mad088:

As to everything else that has happened, I definitely expect at least one scum to have been on the Clownbot wagon (assuming that he is a town PR and not using a fake/safeclaim) (speaking of which can someone tell me what a jailer does? I've never encountered it before).

I know the following post was also pointed out by Cello's current target (SRB), but it definitely threw up red flags for me as well:

Eric said:

@Mayling:
It's a perfect example of non-committal nudging. "Hey everyone, Mayling's really on the ball here! She totally knows what she's talking about, and I am convinced. However, I'm not voting." Justify it any way you want to, but it's nudging, plain and simple.

Unvote
Vote: Mister_Eric

Reading through Mayling case on Clownbot with having no familiarity with Newbie 3 at all, I didn't really see the why. Why would Clownbot lie in order to say this?:

Clownbot said:
I know most people's relationships here because I followed Newbie 3 for a bit, in which most of you guys played.

I was targeting them because... Wait, why do I need a reason? It was during RVS.
I mean sure, if he was lying about knowing another player because he was faking a meta on them or something, then it might be relevant. But he posted a lie just to say that was looking for a minute reason to place an RVS vote on someone? I'm not really seeing that, and I think Mayling hit him a little strong. Maybe it's because she thought she caught him actively lying, or maybe it's because she was just trying to fake a case on someone and got an easy in. Likewise, Tandora's reason for voting

Tandora said:
Wow, good detective work, Mayling!

I decided to double check your reasoning, since if you look at the list you can see that the people who did manage to replace were taken out of the replacement list. So, it was possible that Clown was a replacement and just dropped since he didn't play. However, when I looked at when Mentosman8 came into the game (the first replacement) I saw Marshy had posted the night before there would be a new replacement and then announced about six hours later that is was Mentos. There's no way Clown could have missed an email in that amount of time.

I think Mayling's got a solid case here.

Vote Clownbot
lacks answering the question of why Clownbot would lie about that, because even if he did, it isn't anti-town of him to vote someone for a random reason during RVS. He admits that he was just looking for a shoddy reason to RVS vote someone, and since this is Mayling Family Mafia he used a connection he knew about from a previous game. I don't really see scum lying about following a previous game and thus knowing some of Mayling's connections just to explain away an RVS vote, when he could have simply said "It was an RVS vote" and no one would have batted an eye at it.

hida, similarly lacks anything beyond "Yeah he might have lied," and his posts lacks more substance than Tandora's:

hida said:
There's some good logic work here about Clownbot, I think, enough that I'm definitely suspicious of him. Bringing in older Mafia games as logical proofs is a little unfair to those of us who aren't heavily involved in the Mafia scene, though, since it basically precludes our ability to contribute in a meaningful fashion. It also tends to make me, personally, feel left out of the conversation in a social sense.

[irrelevant part about Delvro removed]

For now, my suspicion is strong enough that I feel comfortable with voting, though that could change back the other way with some more argument.

Vote Clownbot.
Also lacks a "why would Clown do that," and instead focuses on "Yeah he did it!" It's an extremely easy reason to be able to put a vote down, because as we all know, we Lynch All Liars. But even if this were a lie, I fail to see how Clown was purposefully using it against town. It was his explanation for an RVS vote. Many other people's RVS votes haven't been looked at this in-depth, because that's what they were, RVS.

My question is, what is it Clown would actually be lying about, in this situation? No, it isn't whether or not he read Newbie 3. Reading Newbie 3 was his justification for: knowing some of Mayling's family connections. That is the actual information contained in his post. So consider this: if he lied about following Newbie 3, he either A) doesn't know anything about Mayling's family connections (which is obviously false, since he does), or B) found out about Mayling through other means that he doesn't want to share (which would just be kind of creepy). But either way, he obviously does know about her connections, because it's the reason he threw down his vote. So from my point of view, whether or not he read Newbie 3 is kind of irrelevant, because it has nothing to do the actual reasoning for his vote. He voted because he knew her connections. The question to me is, what is the advantage to lying about it and saying he knew about it from Newbie 3? I see no advantage at all.

So my point is that Mayling, Tandora, and hida are all under suspicion as well. Mayling may have simply been excited about catching Clown in a lie and put her whole case together, but Tandora and hida threw down their votes very easily, without even questioning why a scum-Clown would lie about having following Newbie 3 a bit. No need to question it! He lied, therefor he should be lynched.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 31, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 4:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Clownbot: Delvro, Tandora, hidajiremi (
)
Delvro: Clownbot (
)
hidajiremi: (0)
Mayling: (0)
McFox: (0)
Mister Eric: soaring-raptor-blast, Sold2, McFox (
)