• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May Day Brawl hosted by Cecil @ Next Level LAN Orlando

-!-

Smash Lord
I don't like Orpheon (I think its after me) random things happen to me there... buuuut i love it still, im learning it and a few other stagaes to mix up my CP for different characters... still.. Japes >_> RC >_>

btw I got a feeling I wont be able to see any good matches :(

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea definitely, at the beginning I didn't knew how to play in it so i would suicide.. but now its so fun to play in and Imma use it fer sure :) it's not hard to get used to it[

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Well i lost the first match to shaky because i basically tripped into his kill move since everyone want to know how i lost my match on a neutral...yeah i f***ing tripped and died for it...legit its part of the game but the stupidest mechanic in it.

and i was trying to strike stages with chaz but he was being stubborn so i said whatever, and i played really bad on yoshi's but oh well. I completely agree with afro on the auto win stages or the hey look i have this stage where my character is almost unbeatable...thats freaking ********.

its whatever though stuff happens
for the tripping part, im sorry u have really bad luck, thats all i can say.

Basically i said the counterpicking system shouldnt exist the winner shouldnt be given an advantage, a set shouldnt be decided on who wins the first match.

But like seibrik said either stop complaining or stop investing money, im not gonna sit here and complain about it. What i will do is learn to play on those stages with snake.
i agree with you about not having a CP system (i prefer all neutrals and maybe PS2), but unfortunately, it does exist.:urg:

OverLade

Smash Hero
If the world was perfect (imo) the stage list would look like

Neutrals:
FD
BF
SV

CPs:
Lylat
Halberd
Castle siege
Delphino
PS1
Pictochat
Frigate

Pictochat should be legal because of the extent it helps characters gain CP vs MK. It makes Dedede gay but you gotta draw the line somewhere lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Neutrals:
FD
BF
SV

CPs:
Lylat
Halberd
Castle siege
Delphino
PS1
Pictochat
Frigate

Pictochat should be legal because of the extent it helps characters gain CP vs MK. It makes Dedede gay but you gotta draw the line somewhere lol.
Red Halberd is the man, with the plan, and the upper hand!

-!-

Smash Lord

Neutrals:
FD
BF
SV

CPs:
Lylat
Halberd
Castle siege
Delphino
PS1
Pictochat
Frigate

The Neutrals are sooo broken lol I see u dont like Yoshis huh?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I meant to throw on Yoshis, it was just a typo.

Assuming there had to be more neutrals I would add PS1 and Yoshis.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dfears neutrals and cp list

Neutrals:
final d
smashville
pictochat

cp:
final d
smashville
pictochat

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
so can we come to a consensus in florida and go with halberds stage list, it looks perfect to me...nothing epically gay especially for mk
If there was nobody in FL who was going to MLG, I'd be all for it.
But, there are some who are going to MLG.
It would be a **** move to give them no practice on the stupid levels because we like our modified less-gay stage-list better.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
More characters than MK do good on RC. G&W, Wario, MK, and Pikachu/ZSS to an extent. It isn't unwinnable for characters, but it is if you don't know it. Not knowing ANY stage can get you killed really quickly. RC has more things to learn about it, so it is more annoying.

Fun fact for those who don't know about RC: Characters can fall through the white platforms and the black and white platforms. However, you CANNOT fall through the pure black platforms.

And...idk if you guys know, but snake is AMAZING on that level. On the boat and the top he is raaaaape. If you don't like the going up part, have a grenade in your hand at all times. You won't be gimped.

OverLade

Smash Hero
More characters than MK do good on RC. G&W, Wario, MK, and Pikachu/ZSS to an extent. It isn't unwinnable for characters, but it is if you don't know it. Not knowing ANY stage can get you killed really quickly. RC has more things to learn about it, so it is more annoying.

Fun fact for those who don't know about RC: Characters can fall through the white platforms and the black and white platforms. However, you CANNOT fall through the pure black platforms.

And...idk if you guys know, but snake is AMAZING on that level. On the boat and the top he is raaaaape. If you don't like the going up part, have a grenade in your hand at all times. You won't be gimped.
Rainbow cruise is only broken because of MK period. Ban Cruise or ban MK.

I vote ban Cruise.

edit:
BTW Nick you really suck on Cruise with Snake and I feel you could probably get good there if you really wanted to, but I still don't think it should be legal.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I like the part where you completely ignored everything esam said rofl.
I didn't ignore what he said, just what he said was completely irelevant to my point.

I dont care if characters do well on MK other than MK. None of them gain anywhere near the edge he gains. Without MK, there'd be no reason to ban it.

Dekar173

Justice Man
MK chooses RC

You choose *character that is not MK*

You both battle in Super Smash Brothers Brawl for a substantial amount of time.

MK finally gains a lead.

What's this? You're looking at MK's back, he's obviously trying to bait you into approaching!!!

Oh ... he was just running to the ledge.

Throw in the towel, cause that ****'s unpunishable son.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
what's this? You're looking at mk's back, he's obviously trying to bait you into approaching!!!

Oh ... He was just running to the ledge.

Throw in the towel, cause that ****'s unpunishable son.
qft............

Top Bottom