• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So...Sparta Kick and I will be gaping all of the bootyholes at this. Love you all. :denzel:

Dan, let me know when you'll be available for some wifi.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If you guys are lucky, Zinoto and I will see you in Grand Finals.

:denzel:

Also SK will be unable to do wifi. He's out visiting family in the Nebraska...(lmaooooo) so he's stuck in the Boondocks for the next week. He's having a blast. :smirk:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I won't even need Ally for this. Just give me a Mann who doesn't have to leave or something.

Though, if Ally is going and needs a teammate, I will of course fill that role if he wants.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I dont know how to multiquote on a phone, so bear with ny rayquaza-like post lmao.

So...Sparta Kick and I will be gaping all of the bootyholes at this. Love you all. :denzel:

Dan, let me know when you'll be available for some wifi.
Yeah like Tech said, I can't for like two weeks. After that though, I'm up for some practice. We've got this.

And **** you Tech LOL. Not that bad now though...

And I don't think Ally will be in Michigan for this. I could be wrong though.

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
You guys can fight over second all you want, me and Tech are taking dubz :yeahboi:

Wario dthrow --> diddy infinite too strong.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo idk why yall think your going to get first when Rage and I are getting first.

The only team that can hard counter us isn't going to be here

:denzel:

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
zino and tech vs LOE1 and fzk

i just noticed...2 wario's 2 diddys
mabey me and fzk can practice that secret technique you got there zino :yeahboi:

fZk

Smash Lord
We should practice at WTP's tourney if you're going. I have the infinite down already on smalls need a little more practice on taller characters.

PS.
**** you Julian for making me practice something for the first time in 2 years.

:kobe:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Not to deter you Dees, but if you can only come to Michigan once in the near future, you should make it for Big House 2. Just sayin!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
firstly, juggleguy with that :grimer:

secondly i cant remember if i have a doubles partner for this

if so: sorry whoever im supposed to team with :denzel:

who wants to team?

clowsui??

clowsui

Smash Legend
i am almost 100% certain i'm going to a final fantasy concert on this day. sorry marco <3

we'll body teams some other time

Dees

Smash Journeyman
Not to deter you Dees, but if you can only come to Michigan once in the near future, you should make it for Big House 2. Just sayin!
Oh yeah I forgot about that haha. Well if I can make both I would like to. If not then see ya at the big house.

You can have Thugz if you want him and he wants to team with you.

If that does happen then me and Kevin can team and win by a much larger margin.

Not saying I don't want to team with Thugz, I just don't think me and him
Wpuld be able to beat Tech and Zinoto, or SK and whoever is on SK's back.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
thugz is actually a good player people give him too much **** in michigan.

tutu ill just leave it up to him, im cool with teaming with tom. He probably would be good in doubles.

I think Thugz is good, but in doubles he's really aggro, which isn't terrible with the right teammate/playstyle and I think we could make it work, but Kevin is basically the person who taught me how to play doubles, and we've had really good success in the past. We just have to not play people that we have already beaten.

I'd have fun with Thugz, but me and Kevin would probably get first.

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
Adrian and I will attend this since we haven't gone to a real tourny in a while. Of coarse I wont participate cause Im a scrub, just going for play.. Is it ok If I bring the xbox for Tekken if there is a open station Kyle? :p

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I don't see why I wouldn't attend. So I will.

Needs more melee info in the OP as well as the Facebook page - it only says Brawl

Top Bottom