• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was about to deconfirm...and then Zinoto swooped in for teams. So I'll be here.

But that MM with "The Best Team in MI that gets second to last place in bracket and loses to Snake's Bair" will be going down. Tired of Rage running scared.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
y yall mean to rage? I mean he might be annoying and rude or w-e but he did body you all so really you're all looking dumb with the 'Rage running scared' ya'll on his **** too hard right now give him a break.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
y yall mean to rage? I mean he might be annoying and rude or w-e but he did body you all so really you're all looking dumb with the 'Rage running scared' ya'll on his **** too hard right now give him a break.
By "Rage runnin scared" he means that Rage always dips out of the money match whenever we have the time to do it. It has nothing to do with his attitude towards others.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
As Ori stated we are referring to something different. We have been trying to do this MM fo almost a year. Rage agrees to do it and either backs out of the tournament or declines to MM. At Ps4 we were gonna do it...then he said he had to go. Then he does friendlies with you for over an hour. I interpret that as being scared.

And **** him. I'm extremely patient but once Ive had enough of someone, that's that. I tried to play nice. We're past that now.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I thought I already posted that I would do the 10 dollars per player mm earlier lul

and confirm me for this unless something dumb comes up last minute

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
actually change of plans i just quit my job

LOL

smash > work

im coming now :denzel:

hype this up. I quit my job for this tourney. There better be amazing attendance in my honor

Top Bottom