• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 12/13th -NEPA Gaming Convention 3 - featuring VGCB!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Gaia is full of smash scrubs. The only place to actualy have a conversation is the ward v2.

Anyway, can't wait to go to this. I keep hearing good stuff about TGP tournaments.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
STILL IN NEED OF A SMASH PARTNER FOR DOUBLES. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE AVAILABLE!!!

Thank you, Zaoi

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Okay so that's 2 ppl for GH, alright 80 more to go and maybe nick will host a tourney, and HEY I NEED A PARTNER FOR MELEE DOUBLES!!!

Alpay if you dont have one, i'll team with you.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
The problem we have had with GH and GH2 tournaments in the past is the ruleset to use.

If we can come up with a fair one then I would do it.

Thanks

Nick

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'd play some guitar hero... i'm terrible at it though lol. I might end up looking for a doubles partner when I get there again, if noone in my crew will team with me... probably won't know until I show up lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sure, i'll team w/you if melon can't go. if he does, you'll probably team with him anyway, right?

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Well if you want and i am there then sure, i dont care who i team with i just wanna play in doubles, i use marth as my main, then shiek and then capt. falcon

take those 3 with your best if you wanna play doubles and let me know of good team combinations.

Thanks Ralph.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
okay well im getting a job very soon, so im gonna try and get off, but i have 2 important occasions to go to, there's this on the 12th, and then i'm visiting relatives on memorial day weekend.

So chances are i'll only be able to go to one of these, so it's nepa or visit family, unless i can get off for both weekends, that's gonna be tough.

And if i come, i'll def. vs. your mewtwo, the last time i vs. a mewtwo was a year ago was agianst BONG from TGP

RandomRalph

Smash Cadet
Last time i played Bong it was a random friday and my mewtwo beat his. Im not gonna lie to ya in teams I play Pikachu and Samus. I tank with pikachu ....dont ask why because I dont know.

My friend Jason(humpback_D) wants me to team with him but right now him and I aren't on god terms. I stalked him for 2 days as an april fools joke and hes just complaining nonstop about and wont talk to me n etc. So if this continues im not teaming.

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
That banner is the craziest thing I have ever seen, and its soo old. Are you going to this or not? I'll give you housing =p

Top Bottom