• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 12/13th -NEPA Gaming Convention 3 - featuring VGCB!

RandomRalph

Smash Cadet
I need a ride for this everyone...any scranton players here not mind picking me up on the way by any chance? I normally pay for gas but money is short and i sadly have 10 dollars....what a ***** right?

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Might be late. I have to work at a food drive until 11 so I should be there for 12, but if traffic is heavy, it might be 12:30

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Hey guys thanks to everyone for coming,

I will post full results in a little bit, thanks to cactaur for posting the top placers.

Cactaur I will bring you the money you didn't get back for crews at smashality.

D20

Smash Lord
Well, Velocity's 5th place finish almost redeemed his showing from Mow's fest. Just messing bro.

Just curious... how many entrants? Do you guys have the brackets?

At anyrate, I wish I would have made it. I guess I'll see you guys at Pound.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Well, Velocity's 5th place finish almost redeemed his showing from Mow's fest. Just messing bro.

Just curious... how many entrants? Do you guys have the brackets?

At anyrate, I wish I would have made it. I guess I'll see you guys at Pound.
thats one of my only bad placings ever outa like the last 20 tournies and its a tourny where the bracket couldnt have been worse if they try to but g-reg already explained how a tourny like that ends up in mows fests thread

lol plus not pitts beat me at either one and i won the only pitts tourny i went to some im not bummed

Edit: your face is redeemed

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I can't believe how Velocity is still talking about a Pittsburgh cybercon tournament, like 8 months ago or something. . . Funny how you mention not losing to any Pittsburghers at either tournament, but not the fact that you didn't even play any Pittsburghers at either -_-. I guess you can say whatever you need to to keep your ego up. . .

Velocity

Smash Lord
lol i will say whatever i want, and if you think i have a big ego or you think im trying to get one then you couldnt have less of a clue of what im like in fact i put the least effort i can into post so i still dont even see why people reply or comment about them , so dont take ne thing i say serious

who said i was basing my skill off of that i base my skill on consistancy at tournaments placing at major ones and players ive beaten at those, ablutely nothing else

i did get u

lighten up i dont care nor do i have ne thing against pitts players but ill say i do if i find out it pisses u off

Top Bottom