• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 12/13th -NEPA Gaming Convention 3 - featuring VGCB!

the real power dolphin

Smash Rookie
can't wait, im picking up some fox and some shiek so i think i might do better than last time when i played wes 2nd round after a bye..
hopin to see some awxme pros to train my peach tho
WINK WINK ;)

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Yeah i am coming to this, and I'm bringing my crew with me too.

zaoi, seph, kit, sean.

PS: I'm masenko melee from the TGP list, but changed name, im zaoi now, looking foward to seeing all the local TGP players.

so nick you expect 3 more for singles smash, and 2 more teams for doubles

D

Deleted member

if you go, you have to win. which of course you will, easily.

edit: very ****!

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
*strokes chin* yes...yes...

If you are going, I'm gonna start playing again more seriously, actually been playing the game for the past 3 weeks on a semi-regular basis. I'm taking you out, once and for all :urg: You should team with me, I dont know for ONCE. Dont hate on Yoshi.

Well, probably not.. but it would be awesome to see you again. And find out why you are soo "busy" lately. Anyone else coming? I dont even know who plays anymore or if certain teams are still around.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Justin, haven't vs. him since Games 3 was in the Stroud Mall, yes good times, is he still a falco user?

Looking forward to vs him if he is. Kudos to our many 4 stock matches when i was a noob. this time around i'll give you a better fight if i have to pleasure of vs. you in the 1st round Justin.

oh and Justin do see if you viper can attend this too.

looking foward to vs. you and ALPAY again in teams.

Zaoi

A_Falco_user7350

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i am coming to this, and I'm bringing my crew with me too.

zaoi, seph, kit, sean.

PS: I'm masenko melee from the TGP list, but changed name, im zaoi now, looking foward to seeing all the local TGP players.

so nick you expect 3 more for singles smash, and 2 more teams for doubles
whoah old face..

edit: wow everyone needs to get off of justins ****

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
LOL HEY Ralph, i haven't seen you since that new years tournament last year, I'm assuming Falco is your main now.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
NOPE, I have my own place to stay, just coming for smash, so no need to stay overnight, thanks anyway Nick.

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
*blows the dust off of his ice climbers* I think I might try to make it to this, haha. I will see what everyone in my former crew is doing too, maybe ask reik to come with us...if he isnt too cool for his old crew now >_>

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Dammit Renth, just live with the realization that I do, in fact, have total control over The Cape's soul. I molded him into what he is today. You cannot take him from me. HE IS MINE!!! ^_^

But yes, if you dare challenge me for his soul, then so be it. It's going down.:p

KNOW THIS!!! When it comes to defending his soul, I am, in fact, imbued with the Smash powers of every pro ever to grace the game and I will strike you down like no Ken has ever struck anyone down before.....

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll be there along with Slim, Beefwhistle, Da Supe, and probably more. I'm only completely sure about us 4, but a few more of us want to come.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
okay im going to be there, tourney name is "zaoi" and you can expect two more for singles along with me. So 3 all together

as for doubles add one more, "S.T.A.R.S." synchronizing tyranny and ruination squandron

Renth

Smash Hero
Dammit Renth, just live with the realization that I do, in fact, have total control over The Cape's soul. I molded him into what he is today. You cannot take him from me. HE IS MINE!!! ^_^

But yes, if you dare challenge me for his soul, then so be it. It's going down.:p

KNOW THIS!!! When it comes to defending his soul, I am, in fact, imbued with the Smash powers of every pro ever to grace the game and I will strike you down like no Ken has ever struck anyone down before.....
:laugh:

Best 3/5?

<3 you shawn

D20

Smash Lord
I posted eariler, under a different account, that I would be attending... that account was ROB_[MCC}.

So when you're creating your guest list, if you could put down D20 instead of ROB_[MCC}, that would be great.

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Hey question, and this is rhetorical, since this is taking place in PA, would PC chris come to this since he does live in NY?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Just cause it is held in Pa doesn't mean others aren't welcome

Everyone is welcome,

NEPA 2 had people from 7 different states

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Hey guys um something came up and now im without a partner, im am reliable in teams,

i use marth and shiek in teams, let me know if you need a teammate. Thankyou

Zaoi

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Okay a change, from what i said before my crew will be coming with me, the chances are 50% as of right now, but if they all come:

then you can expect 9 players for singles and 5 teams for singles.

Zaoi's crew will do our best to be there.......S.T.A.R.S

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
Guitar Hero 2

Hey nick why not host a tourny for Guitar Hero 2, if you do thou it'd have to be early Saturday cause im leaving after smash singles is concluded. alot of members in my crew play GH2 why not set up a poll and see if ppl would be interested, and you did ask for suggestions for possible tourneys.

thanks, Zaoi

Zaoi_Love

Smash Rookie
alpay, c'mon you have to come, i need a good sparring partner before we do doubles, and hey if you dont have anyone to team with i am available currently I'm without a partner, let me know

RandomRalph

Smash Cadet
This user on gaia i thought was dark blade. His avi kinda looked like him and he said he plays younglink/link. I sent him a message but like he said it wasnt him. O well

Top Bottom