• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 12/13th -NEPA Gaming Convention 3 - featuring VGCB!

pockyD

Smash Legend
I'm going to be coming with a few of the other pittsburgh guys (D20 + Harm, maybe more?) and I think we need housing =)

The Cape

Smash Master
Nick, I will run the Naruto 4 tourney for you. Not sure about entering smash.

Also, housing for Renth, Naka, Kaotical, John and myself?

Renth

Smash Hero
Looks like Nepas my last PA tourn.

I'm moving to Florida after graduation sometime shortly after the 31st.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
If you need housing you need to tell me in the next 1-2 days I have had alot of requests and I need to hammer it out with my locals

Thanks

NIck

Aim = Giants625

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
I may be able to house some people, preferebly someone I know a little. I'll know in the next couple days.

RandomRalph

Smash Cadet
Im not doing doubles anymore. Partner refuses to practice with me so im just going to do singles maybe low tier, possibly crew if im in one( i can never remember if i am or not.)

BRING POKEMON DS GAME IF YOU HAVE IT!!

Renth

Smash Hero
i will no longer be attending this event.
My ride won't have a car this weekend and i'm flat broke so everyone have a good time and take care.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I should be going. I just got a car so my mom won't complain to me about taking her's.
Anyway, Umbra, Da Supe, and Beefwhistle probably will come with me too.

Expect Global Enterprises to be there.

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
I have to work 10-5 on Saturday =/ New Management AGAIN.. I may show up in time for low tier

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Just some of the more local guys I know are coming
----------------------------------------------------------
TGPAdmin
Javier
Matt L
Matt E
Pav
Shieldz
Uber
Shorite
Weber
Pat
Brenden
Billiam
Renn
Devl
Power Dolphin
Random Ralph
Triad
Kadiev

I know more that just to name some.

That sucks sensai we'll see you at smashality, any other TSA going to be able to make it?
If they are or if anyone else still needs housing I have room for two or three more.

Thanks

Nick

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I was responding to the TSA question. I think we are just coming up for saturday so we shouldn't need housing.

Thanks for the offer though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nice, bring pete and triad with you so wrath can fight the tunes, treble/bass are confirmed now as well.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

To everyone coming from far away, or anyone in any counties below Lackawanna County,
Interstate 81 northbound will be under bridge construction. I know that this will affect me because I am coming from Wilkes-Barre so if anyone needs to go that way, you need to find another way. I am still looking for a way to get there, but i think i will go through Old Forge to Scranton to ITT Tech. If you need information go to wnep.com for details

THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Copy yeah if you can make it to reiks we are coming back the same day, i'll pm you his address and be there by 9-9:30 AM

Top Bottom