• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

Battlecow

Play to Win
I emailed Jel for our second-round Luigi Dittos. No response. I can't go on from 2-5 AM on weekdays, which is apparently the only time he's open. Can I get the win there?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I can play this weekend again. Who do I need to play, I was waiting for Jel but is he still playing?
Please check the brackets to see who you play. Don't be lazy.

MATTS: I emailed Danny SSB a few days ago and have not gotten a response. I haven't seen him post on here since he said he wanted to join the tourney, and I've never seen him on galaxy or anything. I'm supposed to play him for singles, second round match.
You will be getting the win Friday at midnight, if nothing heard from him.

I seemed to have let 3pm slip by me. Let Jel have the win. I'll be playing my matches against killer tonight.
Jel got the win per your request.

neither of my opponents are responding
People need to be getting DQ'd more quickly imo
I emailed Jel for our second-round Luigi Dittos. No response. I can't go on from 2-5 AM on weekdays, which is apparently the only time he's open. Can I get the win there?
As per Jel's post, you got the win. Thanks.

To All people that can't find there players. They either forgot or don't care and THEY WILL BE DQ'D Friday, April 2nd, 2010 at 11:59pm. Including all 2nd rounders.

I also want to say that my other tourneys that I will be hosting, I have a list of people that don't play their games and will never be allowed in one of my tourney's again.

Brackets Updated!!

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I check the brackets every time, but what I meant was that I was waiting for Jel's match vs someone else in both the singles and pikachu bracket, so if Jel wins or if Jel loses I know who I have to play against
Ohh my mistake. Ya tonight 11:59pm there will be a MASSIVE CLEAN UP. Thanks.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Bracket DQ's and advances complete. CHECK YOUR GAMES ON THE FIRST PAGE, BRACKETS, THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED!

2nd Rounds Left in singles:

Jel vs. Firo ----- Firo advaced. Jel DQ'd from bracket
Orion vs. CTD GDAFF ----- Both Dq'd from bracket
Hamburglar vs. yeah buddy------ Both Dq'd from bracket
craiigg vs. LULZ------ both Dq'd from bracket
Stormcrow2 vs. DannY SSB -----Stormcrow got the win, Danny SSB DQ'd from bracket
CTD Mr. otto_omatic vs. Sei UnholyWeapon --- Both DQ'd from bracket

Luigi Bracket 2nd Round left:

Nintendude1189 vs. fillip:B --- Nintendude1189 got the win, fillip:B dq'd from bracket
CTD GDAFF vs. remedys --- Both DQ'd from bracket
battlecow vs. Jel ---- Battle cow got the win, Jel DQ'd from bracket

Mario Bracket 2nd Round left:

\\killer// vs. SSBKirox ----\\killer// advance, SSBKirox dq'd from tourney
NixxxoN vs. CTD GDAFF ----- NixxxoN got thje win CTD DQ'd from bracket
Richter Belmont vs. Jel ------ Both DQ'd from bracket

DK Bracket 2nd Round left:

Richter Belmont vs. PPS PD----PD advace, Richter Belmont Dq'd from bracket
Jel vs. CTD GDAFF---both Dq'd from bracket
NixxxoN vs. LULZ--- NixxoN advance, LULZ dq'd

Link Bracket 2nd Round left:

LULZ vs. remedys-----both DQ'd from bracket

Samus Bracket 2nd Round left:

kit/frisbee vs. imnotpro-----kit Dq'd from bracket, imnotpro advance
yeah buddy vs. galaxy warrior-----both DQ'd from bracket
Koro vs. remedys---Koro Advance, remedys Dq'd from bracket

Captain Falcon Bracket 2nd Rounds left:

CTD Mr. Otto-Matic vs. remedys----both Dq'd From bracket
NixxxoN vs. PPS Fireblaster-----NixxxoN dq'd from bracket, Fire advance
D_WINDS vs. PPS PD---PD advance, D_Winds DQ'd from bracket
Masterfox (IM A CLAN ***) vs. kit/frisbee-----Both DQ'd from bracket

Ness Bracket 2nd Round left:

LULZ vs. NixxxoN---NixxxoN Dq' from tourney, LULZ advance
Nintendude1189 vs. remedys----Nintendude1189 advance, remedys DQ'd from bracket

Yoshi Bracket 2nd Round left:

\\killer// vs. imnotpro-----\\killer// Dq'd from bracket, imnotpro advance

Kirby Bracket 2nd Round left:

\\killer// vs. imnotpro---\\killer// Dq'd from bracket, imnotpro advance
blue yoshi vs. remedys---both DQ'd from bracket

Fox Bracket 2nd Round left:

Jel vs. Richter Belmont--- richter belmont advance, Jel Dq'd from bracket
LULZ vs. SSBKirox ----- SSBKirox Dq'd from bracket LULZ advance

Pikachu Bracket 2nd Round left:

\\killer// vs. Thino---both Dq'd from bracket
imnotpro vs. Jel, BOTH will be DQ'd from the whole Pikachu Bracket in 24 hours! NO IF, AND'S, OR, BUTS, or anything. It's a 1st round match. It's been 2 MONTHS.-----Jel DQ'd from bracket

Jigglypuff Bracket 2nd Round left:

galaxy warrior vs. LULZ-----both Dq'd from bracket
Mahie vs. Jel---Jel Dq'd from bracket, Mahie advance
Nintendude1189 vs. remedys----remedys Dq'd from bracket, Nintendude1189 advance

Clean up of the brackets Done!

Next rounders and post from people that can't contact or haven't heard anything from their players will BE DQ WEDNESDAY, April 7th 2010. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks Keep playing... and ALSO play you teams. They will be next to be DQ"D.

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Can you just DQ filip:B from the Pikachu bracket as well? I think there's maybe like a 1% chance I'll actually find him.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I have to play remedys in 3different brackets, so if he doesn't answer anyway, you might as well DQ him that'd make the tourney advance a lot.

I'll be on Galaxy tonight in europe, that would be the evening for EC and the early afternoon for WC I guess, hopefully I can play PD and Himura Kenshin then.

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be inactive from smash for a while, my desktop computer got owned during yesterday's "little shake". sad face.
QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

SOMEONE HOST A NEW TOURNEY SO HE CAN'T JOIN AND DELAY-**** PEOPLE!!!:mad:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I beat \\killer// in a Mario ditto match and then he quit. He told me he "forgot" about the tourney and has clearly stopped caring about it. I think you should just DQ him from everything. He's not gonna make any effort on his own to play matches.

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
WTF I got DQ from DK bracket against PD? 3 days ago I was talking to PD in galaxy @ private chat and refused to play me p2p for the tourney then exited server. I did my best at contacting Jel as well, he never comes online, i think he didn't even accept me at msn yet.. MATTS i need an explanation.

P D

Smash Ace
WTF I got DQ from DK bracket against PD? 3 days ago I was talking to PD in galaxy @ private chat and refused to play me p2p for the tourney then exited server. I did my best at contacting Jel as well, he never comes online, i think he didn't even accept me at msn yet.. MATTS i need an explanation.
i think you dont remember what happened very well.. YOU refused to play me on the server.. neither of us could host P2p... you wanted me to install hamaichi or what ever but i cant install anything on a limited acsess account. you stoped responding in the chat so i decided to leave.. i offered you to play on LAN connection but you didnt want to.

you are the only person i have been able to contact and not been able to play.. you should probably be DQ'ed for your lack of coming onto the boards and you are fairly picky when it comes to actually playing the match.. LAN server play would bring you down to around 7-9 frames which is around the delay for p2p that you would get to me

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
i think you dont remember what happened very well.. YOU refused to play me on the server.. neither of us could host P2p... you wanted me to install hamaichi or what ever but i cant install anything on a limited acsess account. you stoped responding in the chat so i decided to leave.. i offered you to play on LAN connection but you didnt want to.

you are the only person i have been able to contact and not been able to play.. you should probably be DQ'ed for your lack of coming onto the boards and you are fairly picky when it comes to actually playing the match.. LAN server play would bring you down to around 7-9 frames which is around the delay for p2p that you would get to me
dude, LAN sevrer gameplay for me at galaxy is about 13 frames, no one can play with that delay, we can do it unless you agree on playing with Samedelay set ON. That day I gave you the link to tutorials for installing software in limited guest accounts. Let me remember you as well that YOU were the one who stopped talking, then left. You were also complaining that I shouldn't have joined a "server" toruney (we all know p2p is allowed), and told me to forfeit the match, also kept on saying that i wouldnever stand a chance against u

MATTS please!! don't dq me from this bracket, PD and me will get our matches done only if he's willing to. PD we can play at galaxy... but as i said only if samedelay is ON.

P D

Smash Ace
dude, LAN sevrer gameplay for me at galaxy is about 13 frames, no one can play with that delay, we can do it unless you agree on playing with Samedelay set ON. That day I gave you the link to tutorials for installing software in limited guest accounts. Let me remember you as well that YOU were the one who stopped talking, then left. You were also complaining that I shouldn't have joined a "server" toruney (we all know p2p is allowed), and told me to forfeit the match, also kept on saying that i wouldnever stand a chance against u

MATTS please!! don't dq me from this bracket, PD and me will get our matches done only if he's willing to. PD we can play at galaxy... but as i said only if samedelay is ON.
i believe your "tutorial" was this
http://tinyurl.com/yc228yt

and this google search you gave me were full of "my kids are on windows 98 and installing things"

let me reply with this
http://tinyurl.com/mpgfz7

the whole reason you got DQ'ed was because your slowing the toruney down.. im playing my matches and you arent.. no ones gunna wait around forever wasting their time waiting for you to forward your port or stop complaing about delay

oh and 150 ping is around 8 frames on lan

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you did not update the falcon bracket correctly. I should be facing battlecow since Kirox got deleted. Also, if killer does not care, then MattNF should advance and face Jaime for Winner's finals of the Spamus tournament.

Also, PM'd Nixxon a day ago. awaiting response

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
i believe your "tutorial" was this
http://tinyurl.com/yc228yt

and this google search you gave me were full of "my kids are on windows 98 and installing things"

let me reply with this
http://tinyurl.com/mpgfz7

the whole reason you got DQ'ed was because your slowing the toruney down.. im playing my matches and you arent.. no ones gunna wait around forever wasting their time waiting for you to forward your port or stop complaing about delay

oh and 150 ping is around 8 frames on lan
i've already tried forwarding my ports reading here on smashboards and failed, have you tried doing what i suggested? Have you even tried forwarding your own ports?

I was not slowing down the toruney, i played a lot of my matches and got in contact with everyone i had to play (look first posts).

and:

I'm OK playing at 12 frames if you agree on playing at that delay as well (using samedelyay).

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^^^

To PD and Richter, is there a server closer to both of you to play, such as possibly Spanish Kailera or a Mexican server?

P D

Smash Ace
i guess the texas server.. but samedelay is gay.. you can have the advantage the next time i join a chile tourney

i need to be an administator to forward ports, did you not read my last post for"did you not read what i suggested"

also you didnt make a post on smash boards for 17 days... while i was trying to contact you. sounds DQ'able right there, im already trying to play my next match... whats done is done

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
We can still play our matches with samedelay at the server. I think matts will have no problem at all at letting us do that.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Why would someone with 12 frames of delay even join a tournament to begin with

kabal

Smash Apprentice
Why would someone with 12 frames of delay even join a tournament to begin with
It's MATTS' fault, I even told him like 100 times to make it North America only.

I lost a singles match to Richter... we did p2p over hamachi and lowered the delay through the trick but it was like 40 fps. Oh well, blame MATTS.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
The brackets don't seem to be updated for me.
Yes they are updated.

Can you just DQ filip:B from the Pikachu bracket as well? I think there's maybe like a 1% chance I'll actually find him.
Since it's an important match of the bracket, give him until Wednesday night, and if he doesn't contact you or anything, then he will be DQ'd from the bracket.

I have to play remedys in 3different brackets, so if he doesn't answer anyway, you might as well DQ him that'd make the tourney advance a lot.

I'll be on Galaxy tonight in europe, that would be the evening for EC and the early afternoon for WC I guess, hopefully I can play PD and Himura Kenshin then.
Ya remedy's is DQ'd from all brackets.

I beat \\killer// in a Mario ditto match and then he quit. He told me he "forgot" about the tourney and has clearly stopped caring about it. I think you should just DQ him from everything. He's not gonna make any effort on his own to play matches.
\\killer// is DQ'd from every bracket.

you did not update the falcon bracket correctly. I should be facing battlecow since Kirox got deleted. Also, if killer does not care, then MattNF should advance and face Jaime for Winner's finals of the Spamus tournament.

Also, PM'd Nixxon a day ago. awaiting response
You are facing battlecow now. Also MattNF is facing Jaime HR in sPamus Dittos.

We can still play our matches with samedelay at the server. I think matts will have no problem at all at letting us do that.
Thats fine. I "UN-DID" the results. You guys can talk over and play your game unless nothing comes out of it, then one of you will have to be DQ'd. Talk it over and play you games.

To Everybody:

I did a massive clean up of the brackets, WAY TO MUCH TO LIST. Pretty much almost all the brackets are done. LOL. Shows how little people cared about the tourney. Anyways you will need to check the brackets as almost everybody's game change due to the DQ'ing of lots of bast.ards. Thanks.

Brackets Updated!!

Also the brackets highlighted in red are the "need to be played games." they are the ones holding up the bracket.

Ditto brackets soon to be Done!!!

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Richter Belmont when are you gonna face me in the Fox bracket? It's been awhile and I haven't heard a word from you, nor have I ever seen you on the server.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I dont know why you DQ'ed me from some brackets, considering that I've been here forever waiting for people like LULZ to contact me. Also Fireblaster didnt say anything about playing AFAIK

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I win vs. battlecow in Luigi dittos 3-0.

I have no idea who afro chile is and his previous match (Falcon bracket) before his opponent was DQ'd has been up for like a month now. Can he just be DQ'd?

Haven't seen Danny SSB in forever either, and one of our matches (DK) has been waiting for about a month.

Top Bottom