• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
MATTS! i don't have any pending matches, why is my name on that list

you might have 0 matches, but still in some of the tournaments. I think the red people only refer to the people who actually need to play.

P D

Smash Ace
can you DQ Richter Belmont please he hasnt responded to either jaime or me

fire when do you want to play CF ditto?

MattNF

Smash Lord
Alright, my computer is fixed so I should be able to play Nintendude for Samus brackets now.

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
This is stupid. I haven't played a single DK bracket match in over a month. Just dq Richter and we'll get it over with.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
either PD or Richter need to be d/q'd. They are holding up Falcon dittos, DK dittos, and I think toher tournaments. Just one of them and then if the other person does not answer their opponent, the other person should be d/q'd as well.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I just posted a message on Matts! account to update this tournament. Let's hope it works <_<

if it doesn't, I will personally or someone else will personally recreate the brackets.

P D

Smash Ace
i am here.. i have tryed to contact fire and richter.. no luck. i still come to this thread regularly

i dont deserve to be DQ'ed.. no one responds to me.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Also I have not seen ZOD in a long time. I've been checking galaxy every night.
ZOd should be on Galaxy ALL the time. Thanks.

I've been waiting for Richter Belmont to respond to my PM's since two weeks ago and I have received no answer.

MattNF already said he'll forfeit the match and then play on Loser's Bracket for Samus Dittos
You are over MattNF and he will face Nintendude1189 now. Thanks.

Just get rid of them both.
Richter Belmont is 100% DQ'd for inactivity.

MATTS! should be disqualified for inattention.

:(
Me and you are having double sex after this. Thanks.

Himura Kenshin should also be DQ'd.
Yes he is. He somehow sneaks in there somehow. He's gone now. Thanks.

I just posted a message on Matts! account to update this tournament. Let's hope it works <_<

if it doesn't, I will personally or someone else will personally recreate the brackets.
Nobody could do what I do. I have been updating for 2 hours so far. It's a long process going through 366 matches and copy brackets and posting and image hosting and other posting and fixing matches Dq'ing people and changing and deleting and etc.. It's alot of work with this tourney, BELEIVE ME. Thanks.

i am here.. i have tryed to contact fire and richter.. no luck. i still come to this thread regularly

i dont deserve to be DQ'ed.. no one responds to me.
PD play your da.mn games or im calling the COPS! play your games. Thanks.

**Claps** Congrats to Imnotpro for making it to the Finals in Jigglypuff Bracket **Claps**

**Claps**Congrats to Nintendude1189 for making it to the Finals in Yoshi Bracket **Claps**

PD and fire need to play or both will be DQ from Cf bracket

:p Congrats to Nintendude for winning the Pikachu Bracket, and being the Number 1 best pikachu Online in the world! Contact me for a prize for winning the Pikachu Bracket and PWN'ing Larenwcleot :p

Congrats to DannySSB For winning the Mario Bracket, and being the Number 1 Best mario Online in the world! Contact me for a prize for winning the Mario Bracket and PWN'ing
Nintendude1189 :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaimeHR over Richter Belmont for inactivity in Singles.

PD over Richter Belomnt in DK bracket for inactivity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Fox bracket. (For Nintendude1189 and LULZ)

Both Richter Belmont and Templar [CL] are DQ'd they both were suppose to play for the finals spot but since they are both DQ'd, I will let the losers of the previous round fight it out for the finals spot, it will be Nintendude1189 vs. LULZ. If you ahve any questions, ASK. :)

---------------------

Mahie over Richter Belmont in Fox Dittos, and imnotpro over Templar[CL] in Fox Dittos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD you play Orion in the jigglypuff bracket and others. Please play or I will DQ you.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imnotpro over Richter Belmont and Jel(Unless you can play Jel, please play him, but if you can't, then you advance per Jel)

Mahie over Himura Kenshin(DQ'd) for inactivity.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hamburglar you face Unholyweapon. If you can't find him let me know and he will be DQ'd. Thanks.

------

JaimeHR over MattNF cause MattNF's computer sucks balls and NF is scared to play JaimeHR.

-------

PD vs. Nintendude1189 in the Championship Finals for Yoshi Dittos. Good Luck to both of you(Try to record).

------

Brackets Updated!

Keep Playing and the whole Tourney should be done, very, very soon.

Teh Great MATTS!

MattNF

Smash Lord
so

I let nintendude have the victory for samus dittos. I haven't played ssb in months so there's no point.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I also won 1 match, so we DID actually play something.

Also I beat ImNotPro in Kirby dittos 3-0 and Mahie in Link dittos 3-0.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm giving Mahie the victory in Fox dittos because he won the last time we played in the same circumstances.

So you don't play matches which you know you'll lose? That seems like the wrong way to go about things. It would be a boring tournament if we only played the close matches. Your choice, of course, and maybe there're some other problems that I don't know about, but I was looking forward to seeing some hot fox-on-fox action on your YT account. :(

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
So you don't play matches which you know you'll lose? That seems like the wrong way to go about things. It would be a boring tournament if we only played the close matches. Your choice, of course, and maybe there're some other problems that I don't know about, but I was looking forward to seeing some hot fox-on-fox action on your YT account. :(
It's not that, but that before the changing of things with Richter and Templar, Mahie and I already faced off in losers semis. And he won the last time. Therefore, we both thought he was deserving of the victory, if he so chose to accept it w/o playing it off (he happened to not want to play it out).

Top Bottom