• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Dmoogle, i thought i had to do the other matches first as the match with me and you was kinda more advanced in teh brackets... -.-

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
I will not be able to play my matches for a few days since i'm having problems with isp because i'm moving. As soon as i can (have stable connection), imnotpro/PD, we will play our matches i promise. Just to let you know.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I sent a message to PD on smashboards, so we'll play the jiggz set whenever he wants.

I also beat ImNotPro in the Fox ditto bracket.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
KoRo wins vs Battlcow in Falcon dittos 3-0

We could not face each other at night so I was using the school connection but we mustered on anyway..

Battlecow

Play to Win
KoRo wins vs Battlcow in Falcon dittos 3-0

We could not face each other at night so I was using the school connection but we mustered on anyway..
I fought the lag, and the lag won...

Just kidding, man. ggs, and sorry I couldn't p2p or play at a non-laggy time for you.

and... pointless post. I was going to say that I couldn't find imnotpro's contact info. then I realized it was right under mine on the first page.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
:chuckle::chuckle: CONGRATS again to A$ for making it to the Championship Round in the Link Bracket also. *CLAPS* *CLAPS* :chuckle::chuckle:

Da.mn A$, you going to be taking home about $100,000 winning all of these.

Brackets Updated!!

The Great MATTS!

DMoogle

A$
Thanks, I could use an extra $100K. I'm already out of the Kirby bracket though.

I do think I have a chance of winning everything else, although the Singles one will certainly be very hard.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Imnotpro beat me in weegee dittos 3-2. really close matches; I'll be uploading them to Youtube as soon as I get the chance.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I recorded the loser's bracket semifinals vids between me and Imnotpro. No game sound, Classical music in the background (don't ask me, I don't know) and pretty poor quality. Still, if anyone is interested, here's the link to the first one

Danny_SsB

Smash Apprentice
i win against nintendude in dk ditto 3 - 0, srry, i can play the other matches tomorrow :B

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Kabal won vs me in Samus dittos 3-0

it wasn't a ...I get 4 stocked every time 3-0

It was more of a, I got him down to 1 stock but he killed me anyway 3-0

Nintendude

Smash Hero
i win against nintendude in dk ditto 3 - 0, srry, i can play the other matches tomorrow :B
I haven't seen you all day. I'm also really tired of how long it's taking to play the matches (like a month at least), and it was really annoying when you all of a sudden left before we were gonna play the set and never came back. And I'm also really tired of Chilean delay:dizzy:

Battlecow

Play to Win
sometimes PMs and stuff don't pay off, and you end up last-resorting like that in the vain hope that they'll read the thread.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Lost to DannySSB in Kirby and Mario brackets.

Chilean smash is ****ing ********. I learned my lesson. I'm never entering an online tournament with a Chilean ever again. At least Europeans can get 5 frames, which is playable.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
no sign of jel
You are advanced past Jel. Thanks.

Lost to DannySSB in Kirby and Mario brackets.

Chilean smash is ****ing ********. I learned my lesson. I'm never entering an online tournament with a Chilean ever again. At least Europeans can get 5 frames, which is playable.
Ya. Just finish up what needs to be done. We all know the delay blows. Thanks.

Singles Left:

Stormcrow2 vs. Firo
ZOD vs. Sheermadness
JaimeHR vs. PPS PD
rpotts vs. Kabal
DannySSB vs. LULZ

Mario Bracket:

imnotpro vs. Jel

DK Bracket:

Richter Belmont vs. PPS PD

Link Bracket:

Himura Kenshin vs. Mahie
UnHolyWeapon vs. hamburglar

Samus Bracket:

Nintendude1189 vs. Kabal
PPS MattNF vs. JaimeHR

CF Bracket:

Firo vs. Mahie
PPS Fireblaster vs. PPS PD

Ness Bracket:

LULZ vs. ZOD

Yoshi Bracket:

imnotpro vs. Jel

Kirby Bracket:

Richter Belmont vs. imnotpro

Fox Bracket:

Richter Belmont vs. Templar [CL]

Pikachu Bracket:

Lawrencelot vs. Jel

Jigglypuff Bracket:

Mahie vs. PPS PD

Play your matches. All these above are the only matches left in each bracket. SO GET THEM THE FU.CK DONE. Thanks.

:chuckle::chuckle: Congrats to A$ for winning the Luigi Bracket and being the best #1 LUIGI player online OVER EVERYBODY!! :chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle: Congrats to DannySSB for making it to the Championship Finals in the Kirby Bracket! *claps* *claps* :chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle: Congrats to DannySSB for making it to the Championship Finals in the Mario Bracket Also! *claps* *claps* :chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle: Congrats to Nintendude1189 for making it to the Championship Finals in the Pikachu Bracket *claps* *claps* :chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle: Congrats to PPS PD for making it to the Championship Finals in the Yoshi Bracket *claps* *claps* :chuckle::chuckle:

Keep Playing people, almost all the brackets are Done. and AGAIN....

:chuckle: A$ is officially the best Lugi online. His rank is now #1 above all that exist. A$ when the tourney is over contact me for your prize or prizes depending on how many you win. :chuckle:

Brackets Updated!

Keep Playing! Keep Playing!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
it seems like Jel is having problems playing his matches. (Already 1 has been d/q'd) Do you think that for the sake of the tournament finishing, he should be dq'd

MATTS!

Smash Ace
it seems like Jel is having problems playing his matches. (Already 1 has been d/q'd) Do you think that for the sake of the tournament finishing, he should be dq'd
I told Jel a while back, since he tried to do his matches, he's still in, but if he can't play the person due to his schedule, then he will have to just forfeit that match. So what match is this..? is Jel vs. you in a match..? Talk to me.

It seems that mattNF's computer is out of service so he can't play samus ditto with me, sad face

I won vs PD for singles bracket.
MattNF is still playing right..?? Or is he making up excuses to not play you or what...? Let me know, or if NF see's this maybe his lazy butt can post, but if not let me know Jaimezzzz. Thanks.

I win vs. Kabal in Samus dittos 3-1. Quite an epic set, down to the wire at all times. 1 frame of delay.
****, do you have recordings of it?

*ZOD is advanced past Jel in the Ness Bracket.*

Brackets Updated!

Keep Playing!

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom