• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

MattNF

Smash Lord
Yeah, my computer is broken and I'm using someone else's now, so I'm forced to forfeit my match against Jaime... but my computer should be fixed soon, so I'll still be able to play my loser's bracket match.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah, my computer is broken and I'm using someone else's now, so I'm forced to forfeit my match against Jaime... but my computer should be fixed soon, so I'll still be able to play my loser's bracket match.
That's against me. Let me know when you want to play.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know when ZOD usually gets on galaxy? Or know how to contact him?

And I've been trying for the snigles match I have vs. Firo, but every time I'm on he's afk so far

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Umm, I can't play Jel at such early hours. Maybe if he'd play me this weekend or something. Also, Richter Belmont isn't responding to my inquiries.....

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I can't play during the times that Jel has listed in his previous posts :(
Then as per Jel, you will get the win.

Pika bracket: I already said (I think) that dandan forfeited against me, Jel and I couldn't really play, so now I have to play against filip:B but I don't know how to contact him
You passed dandan for inactivity, You passed Jel per himself. He didn't wanna hold anybody up. and Yes, fillipB: is DQ'd. You in the final Championship Match vs Nintendude1189. Good Luck.

Umm, I can't play Jel at such early hours. Maybe if he'd play me this weekend or something. Also, Richter Belmont isn't responding to my inquiries.....

You are over Jel per himself. He didn't wanna hold anybody up. Richter Belmont said he is playing his games. Contact him again.Thanks.

Okay, first off, whats going on with the Samus ditto game between JaimeHR and MattNF. I need to know asap. Is MattNF a Chicken? Or what. I need to know if you guys are playing or if somebody is droping out. Thanks.

On another note,

:chuckle:*Claps* ** Congrats to Nintendude1189 and Lawrencelot to making it tot he Championship Match to see whos the BEST BEST PIKACHU!** *Claps*:chuckle:

Another Note, these are the games left over that need to be played:

Singles games:

Fireblaster vs. PD
Firo vs. A$
rpotts vs. kabal
JaimeHR vs. Richter Belmont

CF games:

Fireblaster vs. PD
Firo vs. Mahie

DK games:

Richter Belmont vs. PD

Fox games:

Imnotpro vs. LULZ
Richter Belmont vs. Templar [CL] (Talk to me Richter Belmont about TEMPLAR [CL], whats going on with him)

Jigglypuff games:

Mahie vs. PD

Kirby games:

Richter belmont vs. Imnotpro

Link games:

Himura Kenshin vs. Mahie
Unholyweapon vs hamburglar

Luigi: Done WINNER!

Mario games:

imnotpro vs. Nintendude1189

Ness games:

ZOD vs. Nintendude1189

Pikachu games:

Nintendude1189 vs. Lawrencelot

Samus games:

MattNF vs. JaimeHR (MattNF Droping out..???)

Yoshi games:

Nintendude1189 vs. Imnotpro

On another note:

Imnotpro over Jel in Mario Bracket Due to not being able to play.
Lawrencelot over dandan, Jel and fillip B: due to inactivity

Brackets Updated!!!

Keep Playing Brackets are almost DONE!!!!

The Great MATTS!

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Lulz forfeited to me. Mahie beat me in fox dittos. Lost to Nintendude1189 3-1 in Yoshi dittos and 3-0 in Mario dittos.

Btw, why aren't the falcon dittos going forth at all. PD vs. Fireblaster has been that way for months..

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Nintendude, can you play this weekend? I can play on friday evening, saturday evening, and sunday afternoon/evening. For you that's afternoon - afternoon - morning/afternoon probably

Edit: I can also play during the week but then I have annoying lagspikes

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I can play at assorted times throughout the day almost any day of the week. You just have to find me on AIM. Friday afternoon is likely a no, but Saturday between like noon and 2 should be feasible.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Play your matches! especially you people in the falcon dittos! MATTS!, start getting on people. Don't let our tourney die!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If this thing doesn't finish within this month I'll have to forfeit all my matches since I will be out of the country for most of the summer.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
None of my tourney's will Die. They will finish, both of them, and go down in history as the best smash 64 online tourney's, EVER.

I will update in 10 hours from now.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Btw, why aren't the falcon dittos going forth at all. PD vs. Fireblaster has been that way for months..
PD vs. Fireblaster NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!

Can you just DQ the people not looking at the thread at all ?
It's coming down to that.

Okay, PPS MattNF vs. JaimeHR, ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING YOU MATCH OR WHAT?? WHOS FORFEITING OR WHAT'S GOING ON!! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!

**Claps Claps**Congrats to Nintendude1189 and DannySSB for making it to the FINAL Championship match in the Mario Bracket**Claps Claps**

Lets see whos the BEST mario!

Kabal is over rpotts in the singles bracket due to rpotts vanishing off the face of the earth.

There is matches left, lots of them 2nd to last Final Championship Matches, and Championship Matches in the brackets. Here is a lsit of EVERYBODY thats still active in the tourney that has matches.

JaimeHR
DannySSB (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
Kabal
Richter Belmont (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
PD
Fireblaster (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
A$
Saske
Koro
Mahie
Firo (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
battlecow
Nintendude1189
Garuda
Templar {CL} (This guy might just get DQ'd. Some fu.ck that lives in LA LA LAND)
Orion (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
Jel (but you get a free win if you are unable to play vs him, but he will play you if you can work with around his hours)
Himura kenshin (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
UnHolyWeapon (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
hamburglar (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
V ZOD
Lawrencelot (You need to be more active within the next days or your DQ'd from the whole tourney)
PPS MattNF

If you see your name your still in the tourney. Check the fuc.king brackets you stu.pid fuc.king coc.ksuc.kers. Im tired:urg: of waiting. If you are holding up the bracket at the end of this week, you will be DQ'd from the bracket, and if the other guy does the same thing, you will be DQ'd also. Im SO FUC.KING :mad:SICK OF WAITING FOR YOU LAZY PIECES OF SH.IT TO PLAY A MATCH THAT TAKES 5 MINS. So tired of waiting. This tourney will be over at the end of this week.

:chuckle:Brackets Updated!!:chuckle:

Keep playing!!!

Regardless of what happens, this tourney will be over some time at the end of this week, or early next week. Thanks.:ohwell:

The Great MATTS!

:mad::mad:ALSO FOR STU.PID DU.MB FUC.KING BAS.TAR.DS, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU PLAY, GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND CHECK THE MOT.HER FUC.KING BRACKETS YOU STU.PID FU.CKS!:mad::mad::mad:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I've been working with Lawrencelot to schedule our Pika finals match.
Also I have not seen ZOD in a long time. I've been checking galaxy every night.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I've been waiting for Richter Belmont to respond to my PM's since two weeks ago and I have received no answer.

MattNF already said he'll forfeit the match and then play on Loser's Bracket for Samus Dittos

Top Bottom