• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Ranking Battle 1/15

So Fatal

Smash Master
sigh. wave dashing didn't destroy melee, it made it more competitive, grind resets destroyed a competitive hope for THUG.

Also in my post you quoted, everyone was ment to be any person using peach not every char...

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah, Fatal is just making a complete fool of himself. He clearly has no idea just how much of a gap there is going to be between him and Joe. It's so astronomical, everyone reading that conversation is probably bursting out laughing.

Spife

Smash Master
I've just become envious of a competitive game such as that. Any idiot can say "oh I'm so good at smash blah blah blah blah I beat computers blah blah" but in a game or competition based around points like THUG seems to be..."What's your high score?" could shut any scrub up.

(This isn't a response to the current discussion, just watching some youtube videos).

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
thats funny considering you never seen me play thug..
Pretty much, if I've never heard of you, you aren't good.
I know all the top players on a personal level.

Maybe we'll mm sometime, if not, it's whatever. I'm not worried about it.
<3 everyone for being amazing.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The numbers are wrong because I did win 2 matches in my pool, against that guy who played Yoshi, who I believe was Fury. And right before we played I watched him beat someone else, so I know that his 2 wins aren't from me.

Shouldn't the number of wins add up to the same number of losses on the other side? My pool is missing 4 wins.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Not sure what went down, but what I've been able to piece together is that Fatal thinks he's good because he can occasionally beat people who are better than him in Brawl, so he gets to talk down to people who play other games.

Am I missing anything?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Joe, Dave has told me stories, and your posts suggest you are an upstanding citizen with skating prowess.

I need to go to tournaments again just so I can meet this "proskater"

And also to end KDJ's inevitable reign of terror, with Young Link.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
1: KoreanDJ $312: seems like you can still come out of thin air and take our money. Nice seeing you, I really wanted to play you here.
2: th0rn $148: Teach me your ways
3: Elen $91: I wanna start playing with you more. I'll get in contact.
4: Yedi $52: Good ****, we played good matches
5: KevinM $26: fun falcon dittos, come to boston and play with us
5: Brookman $26: GG's, don't **** me so hard next time
7: Kyu Puff: good stuff, we should play more
7: Zoso: fun games, I love playing you, it really can make a tournament for me
9: MattDotZeb: Nicely run tournament. Cool seeing you, we should play more, but you're busy and stuff ;(
9: Banks: 9th in new england, *****
9: Arc: Come back and play with usssss
9: AOI: Cool seeing you
13: Jinjo: gg's, your marth got hella beast, it's better every time i see it. Keep it up.
13: SOLAR: We never mm'd
13: Tiger10x: Your falcon is turning out nicely. With a little tweaking you could be a dangerous player
13: Mafia: what did you doooooooo T_T
17: Andy: GOOD **** SON
17: Diesel: DIRT NASTY

Pool5
1. Mafia (8-0 / 4-0)- aite
2. Jinjo (6-2 / 3-1): Same as above <3
3. Tiger10x (4-5 / 2-3): ;p
4. Genocide (3-6 / 1-3): I was surprised by your puff. Definitely legit for someone i've never heard of before, keep coming to tournaments.
5. Spider Jerusalem (0-8 / 0-4): 2nd round pools? impossibru

Pool3
1. Mafia (14-1 / 7-0)- aite
2. Yedi (13 - 3/ 6-1): We had a nice set. You ****ed me game 2
3. Sai (11 - 7/ 5-2): lololol ANDY PRACTICE. Fun seeing you here, your puff is actually kind of fun and creative once it stops grabbing ledge
4. Pro Skater (8-8 / 3-4): Good games, I really like where your fox is going, had a good time chilling with you
5. Ryu Cloud (7-9 / 3-4) > Beat out Kartel in a Bo3 set for the tiebreaker: Your marth is scary. Keep it up.
6. Kartel (7-9 / 3-4): I triple kneed you game 1. Your falcon is getting legit.
7. Terronoia (2 - 12 / 1-6): UTILT *****
8. Heather (1 - 14 / 0-7): our matches were hilarious

BONUS SHOUTOUT TO SILAS FOR RUNNING MY POOL THAT KID IS AMAZING
Also andy and diesel (again), you two are the best dirt-*** nasty-*** n1ggas a crewmate could ask for

Anyone else i forgot to shoutout, thanks for helping make this tournament a better experience for me, I love this community and you're all the best. I didn't do so well here but i'm gonna try to do my best in the future.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Joe, Dave has told me stories, and your posts suggest you are an upstanding citizen with skating prowess.

I need to go to tournaments again just so I can meet this "proskater"
Dave loves exposing my THUG capabilities at tourney/in general. This works because I thoroughly enjoy showing people what I can do, I've put a lot of work into that game and I'm glad people appreciate it :)

I look forward to meeting you/introducing you to THUG as played by a top level player.

Edit: Dave, that sounds about right.
DT IS 4 NOOBS!!1!

So Fatal

Smash Master
Dave loves exposing my THUG capabilities at tourney/in general. This works because I thoroughly enjoy showing people what I can do, I've put a lot of work into that game and I'm glad people appreciate it :)

I look forward to meeting you/introducing you to THUG as played by a top level player.

Edit: Dave, that sounds about right.
DT IS 4 NOOBS!!1!
I'm Back.

THUG = Brawl

THPS4 = Melee.

it's easy to be good at brawl(THUG).

Bring it on in THPS4 if your so amazing at tony hawk.

Also, I never said DT was for noobs, it's for scrubs who can't balance.

Also, my salty posts were due to losing a 2 grand set in brawl, wahhhhhhhhhhh

Brookman

Smash Hero
Fatal, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

the quality of the commentary was very poor, so I will be withholding it from the videos when I finally get to editing.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I never said edge hogging was for noobs. It's for scrubs who can't smash attack their opponent to death.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm Back.

THUG = Brawl

THPS4 = Melee.

it's easy to be good at brawl(THUG).

Bring it on in THPS4 if your so amazing at tony hawk.

Also, I never said DT was for noobs, it's for scrubs who can't balance.

Also, my salty posts were due to losing a 2 grand set in brawl, wahhhhhhhhhhh
Keep trollin man, everyone is impressed and likes you so much for it.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
the quality of the commentary was very poor, so I will be withholding it from the videos when I finally get to editing.
I have no idea who did commentary and I didn't witness it, but why not just leave it on? People can always mute it.

also did you guys know Fatal is a pro at brawl he's a pro brawl player you should become a fan of him on facebook

Top Bottom