• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey guys, happy birthday to me. I don't care if it's Brawl or Melee doubles, but singles I do care. At least we aren't voting for that.

marth617

Smash Apprentice
i am a lil confused is this going to be ssbb singles and dubs and also ssbm singles and dubs?? or just one game and not the other???

Elen

Smash Lord
Those who vote for brawl doubles will have an additional 10 dollar entry fee into the store :]

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I vote combined Brawl/Melee Crew Battle of epic proportions.

Hopefully I'll show up for this, I have my AP Chem test a couple days after this, might be stuck studying. BTW, if I go I'm going as Speed Racer in honor of the movie. Because he's facking goot.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
MELEE CREWS, NOWWW ><; penelope, you said @ mm9 we'd do crews, and did we? I THINK NOT, im pretty sure you were just eating away @ mcdonalds i </3 you.

heyyy 3x I'm gonna take you out okay? Just kidding, you don't have an option. Let's put some money on it too :p
I will win because I wanna be the very best...

^ Clue MM or smash?

Spife

Smash Master
^ Clue MM or smash?
Clue? We can't mm in clue! Items drive the game, there is no fox and no final destination! The Billiard Room is a bad stage, too.

I'm gonna get shanked at MM9 :(
MM in Smash, we should do a set though >.>

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Clue? We can't mm in clue! Items drive the game, there is no fox and no final destination! The Billiard Room is a bad stage, too.

I'm gonna get shanked at MM9 :(
MM in Smash, we should do a set though >.>
Do I heard money match?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
SUPER CAMP BROTHERS SHIELD !! Fack melee doubles lets try something new. This is coming from the guy who's won every mass madness team event with Cort that i've attended. I bet elen made all his friends vote for melee =[ LOL even though melee ***** brawl i think we should switch things up to see how it goes.

Skler

Smash Master
PC's kitty cat avatar is all "awwwwwwwwww".

Now I'm going to go grow a beard while eating beef jerky in order to raise my man level.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
PC's kitty cat avatar is all "awwwwwwwwww".

Now I'm going to go grow a beard while eating beef jerky in order to raise my man level.
Aw **** you still play link =(

I wouldn't mind brawl doubles, they're admittedly better than melee doubles. A lot funner if you ask me

But this is coming from a guy who sucks at melee doubles. xD

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Do I heard money match?

your english lvl is definately not over 9000.

btw cog, u and roman still gonna do that falcon MM? :O:O

not to mention, we should definately play, cause i've never played you before ><

on a bad note: i havn't played smash against someone in almost a month, F U.. make MM sooner >.>

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
sry for double post, smashboards is just too awesome when it's laggy :)
No johns XD

lol...whenever people john to me about lag on wifi, I laugh at them, especially when they use characters like wolf or ness or TL with a lot of projectile power/control, because I use Meta Knight, and he's all about spacing and chasing, which is difficult on wifi. Also I laugh at people that john in dittos about lag on wifi...lmao

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
This looks like it's shaping up well! I'm definitely gonna put in my 10 bucks to get friggin decimated in Brawl!

Oh and we also got in the Japanese Mario Kart Wii today to play on the screens!!! Come check it out!

We are gonna have a mario kart wii tournament on May 3rd the sat before smash.... so for what it's worth that's happening here too.

Elen

Smash Lord
I asked 2-3 of my friends to vote for melee, and THEY ALL VOTED BRAWL *tear*

Honestly guys, I doubt there's going to be time for doubles in the end. There's going to be a lot of new people showing up because of brawl, and probably the normal ammount of setups I'm guessing (Less even because there's a lot less Wii's among us). We can probably organize some sort of crew battle on the spot, or something else that's more likely to end in time *shrug*

Anyways, make sure to BRING SETUPS, and LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR BRINGING. We need copies of brawl and melee this time, as well as wiis and cubes, so step it up.

Edit: Mario Kart is amazing.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
eleeeen, i'll bring a full melee setup, i guess if you really want me to i'll bring wii/gc + brawl >.>; even though brawl is lame... AND YES FOR CREWS ><; plus more friendlies between me and you :]] last mm8 u pretty much ate my falco, not cool

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
So we are settled. My idea for crew battles wins. Since I am obviously the best brawl player in the world, im one captain and Matt Dot Zeb is the other.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
If I'm going - and I plan on going - I'll need to get on commuter rail....unless I find a ride, haha :chuckle:

Spife

Smash Master
If we do crews I wanna get drafted! I'm that Link player who isn't skler (i.e. I'm bad) :psycho:

Skler

Smash Master
I might bring a setup, but a melee one, not a brawl one. Taking wiis places is a ***** and a half, what were they thinking not putting a handle on it!?

Spife

Smash Master
GERM is coming?
:( I wish! And that was low. I could enter as GERM though but I'm afraid what will happen to me if I do.
Mate.zeebs, I've read enough of your posts on various forums, and I tried to watch that video of you in mc donnies at mm8 (and still can't find it on youtube) and Pef and I fought you and Roman in doubles at mm7 (I think) So I think it's finally time for us to move forward in our relationship. I feel like I've known you all my tournament life. blah blah blah more sappy prose, let's do friendlies >.>

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
...guys we should do brawl doubles; melee'z eventually gonna be replaced with brawl whether we like it or not. Melee wuz a beautiful game of speed nd comboz.. buh we gotta let it go

Top Bottom