• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
arigth nice i'll try to make this and bring my crew as well, but i would like to know the rules for brawl.
me and my crew have been playing 3 stock 6 minutes and its been working pretty good.Anyways if i make it i can bring a wii, tv,and a copy of brawl, i'll let Elen know when im sure i can make it

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I should be going to this and please listen to us when we talk and tell you when your matches are. I don't want to be a **** but I will so please don't test me. I don't know about the others but that's how im going to do it. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON ENTRY FEES!!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
WELLLLL i'll be bringin a full MELEE SETUP, pondering whether i should even bring the lame-game or not...

btw, solid jake.. the .gif on your sig is simply AMAZING XD

marth617

Smash Apprentice
arigth ****-tom is goin let the trash talk begin,BTW waht do people think of brawl so far i think is pretty good.Some of my crew members like it more than melee
i love brawl i think it is as good melee as or even better but i will be at this tourney for brawl dont kno abou t melee

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hooray! This event takes place after I'm all done with school, so I'll be there.

Discuss.

Also, Dan, I challenge you to a Monster Party speed run.

Discuss.

Edit-Why do so many posts have discuss in them?

Discuss.

waffu

Smash Cadet
**** yeah MM9 already!!

I'll try to bring some stuff there, as well as a couple Bangor guys. oh and **** yeah melee!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Why don't you cut your hair?

And what have you done thats respectable?!
Wait, who are you? o_O How do you know of my epic hair D<

And I'm running the ****ing tournament with Elen. That's more respectable than what you're doing. Participating :O

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
OMG IN AFTER **** STORM

AND IN DURING TELLING JAKE TO MAKE ANOTHER VLSC AND TO HAVE MY KIDS!

sup.

Just MM him Penelope.Zeb

Matt once wanted to know where my pants came from.

Thats hot.

I love all you guys

Brookman

Smash Hero
TigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTiger TIGER UPPERCUT

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Well Brawl first will get a lot of locals I'm guessing... I think that you will see a even bigger turnout from casual players for this one.... therefore there should be more prize money at the top! Good stuff...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ill like brawl more if they make snake die on average like every other character :) the guy takes forever to die and he kills everyone else at low% :(i dont even play snake and i can beat half the peepz using em how sad lolz but my samoooose is tooo gooooot 4 the heart

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah at some point Darc. F for Fatal, are you the halo player who knows E for Exitium?

Banks

Smash Hero
everyone who doesn't like brawl probly gets anallytouched by it ad dunt kno how plai dis game tew much

Top Bottom