• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 8: This! is! SLEEPY K! Framingham, MA. March 8 - 9, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
Well, i don't have to work, so unless something absolutely ******** happens, I might actually be able to go, and bring a couple other people from Bangor, ME.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
xDD was jk'n, but that sounds good, rofl. Matt saw a beyblade at my house and he told me to bring em too mm.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNESS

Can't wait. Me and mdz will take teams :D :D :D :D

Oh, and Darc, sick sig.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Darc, your sig scares me.
By the way, according to Elen, some guy is bringing 2-4 setups.
Hells yeah.
16setups here we come!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
oh mah stickiee ;o i couldn't find the thread for awhile then i looked up at the stickies xD ANYWAYS, darc, yea your sig is amazing, matt... 16 setups ;o that's ef'n hawt... double+ the amount of last time.... :D

this just better not be my last melee tourney ><; KEEP IT ALIVE, OR DIE.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey matt, you were in a Dexter episode we watched today.

Apparently, you killed a guy that ***** you in the butt.

MattDotRaped.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
I saw that Dexter episode and was thinking it was Matt the whole time. I was scared he was really a secret murderer D:

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I have conformation that we are gonna have AT LEAST 100 copies of Brawl for the midnight Launch! If you want me to reserve one for you PM me by friday. Also Ellen get me a list of the out of staters that wanted it.

Reminder... you can get your money back at our competitors if you want to attend this event instead!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
BTW skler, I have your reserve ticket, since I got one at Matt's request before we knew there would be epic numbers of copies. Just a reminder.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Okay well me and the person I was travelling with used gas calcuators and all sorts of high tech gadgets to determine the actual costs... we're not going. There's just no way 2 people can split the cost of a 350 (x2) mile road trip...

**** YOU FOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skler

Smash Master
I'd mm you, but who knows how that'll turn out.

I need another copy of brawl btw, a friend of mine is coming to this to get the game + play in his first melee tourny ever. If you guys would reserve him a copy I would <3 you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Okay well me and the person I was travelling with used gas calcuators and all sorts of high tech gadgets to determine the actual costs... we're not going. There's just no way 2 people can split the cost of a 350 (x2) mile road trip...

Not even with MattDotFinancialAid?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yo, guys.

I'm going to Gamestop, have mercy on me.

If only it could be a SSBB tournament. ):
ehhh cant make it to this one ... game

sorry bois

that's some fail right there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom