• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 8: This! is! SLEEPY K! Framingham, MA. March 8 - 9, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
Gutts! You were my first match at MM7 but Pipe misheard and instead ***** me here and there with his fox -_- but I was glad to hear I wasn't suppose to face him...Although you got disqualified for not showing. Anyhoo, I'll MM you saturday to make up for it, $1-$5, hope your going.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Oh... ummm I think I may have confused people...

If you live IN STATE .....

You can also Private message me and I will reserve a copy of Brawl for you for tomorrow at midnight!

So basically everyone who wants to own Brawl Tomorrow at Midnight should Private Message me and make sure I hold you one!!! I had a TON of people do it yesterday!

Thanks

Jamie

Spife

Smash Master
Heh, I'm that "Random guy Elen knows", and I'm brining 3 tvs/cubes/smash's

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yay, I got my car back. I should definitely be coming tomorrow. I'll arrive by 1 so hopefully I can still sign up for teams then. ^_^

Who wants to go out and eat dinner with Nus after a good majority of teams is over, I just wanna chill with all of NE. I think I should be leaving 5pm-7pm depending on if kids come to eat with me.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
*sigh* I'm stuck in Ohio until Saturday now, so I can't make this event. I hate snow now...

If mew2king goes, he better go all mewtwo and to see if he can live up to his namesake. You can't be the mewtwo king unless you win at least one event with him. How about Marth2King if you lose? :chuckle: (I hate using smilies, but I had to use it in case it wasn't obvious that I'm not serious.)

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Someone bring a TV so the cube/smash I'm bringing won't go to waste.

People should play friendlies with me >_> Otherwise I get lonely.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
BOXMEN
bring yo brawl
i dont plan on playing in the melee tourneys
i just want to play brawl >_>
brawl mm $1 and $2 anybody?

Skler

Smash Master
Since I haven't gotten word of hotelage yet I'm assuming NH and people need to get their own room. Maine, are you guys hoteling it up?

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
BOXMEN
bring yo brawl
i dont plan on playing in the melee tourneys
i just want to play brawl >_>
brawl mm $1 and $2 anybody?
Sure, $1 MMs are where it's at anyways. I don't know who to look for though, since I'm new to the tourny scene since MM6.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah anywhere we can stay would be pretty cool. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go to Rhode Island with ZoSo, which is appreciated but admittedly out of the way.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Eric is nice enough to let us stay with him, the problem is only 5 people can.

So far we have,
-me (i can leave anytime late, but i'm also aiser's ride, and uh, he might not be able to get a ride to his house from spawn's which is where im dropping him off)
-aiser
-NH (skler, pine, purple cobra, skler's friend?)
-scar, m2k, sammy

X___x;??????

Scar

#HarveyDent
We're just going to go to Cort's, anyone who wants to keep us tomorrow night please let us know @ the venue.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If you do is our Melee Cast MM on? I have exactly $1 I'm willing to give away in a MM at this, everything else is off limits until I find out if I have enough cash for everything.

Almo

Smash Ace
If you do is our Melee Cast MM on? I have exactly $1 I'm willing to give away in a MM at this, everything else is off limits until I find out if I have enough cash for everything.
yes, but try and be there early, because im not staying for the midnight launch. i usually leave right after pools end, this time im leaving right before doubles start. maybe a tad later. i'll be there shortly after the store opens. Should be fun, that is if i go, which is like a 95% chance of happening.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I plan on getting there when it opens, or a little after, since I have some stuff to do in the area in the morning.

Almo

Smash Ace
You guys know teams is first right?
i do, yes. i said im leaving before teams start because i don't plan on staying long. basically playing questor and then maybe a few other games and them im leaving. I always leave early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom