• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
is milktea cute? also is sleepyK chick or dude?

info ken y must know

;)

cuz lets be honest if a dude wanted 2 steel darc and see banks powerstrip .... WIERD

excuse my brother wigz ... hes mad bi0tch

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
anyone wanna accept MM from ken_Y ?

Milk_Tea by chance?

Oh yeah u guyz might wanna reset that schedule a lil it should be ...

Registration-11
singles-12
doubles-3
Mattdotzeb vs ken y -7 LOL

srry had to do it ..
also i have 2 MM pine and Skler

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
"It means maria is gonna whoop yo @$$."

Lol thats probably true. XD I'm not really "pro" at all. D:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Holy ****. It's been so long since I've seen Jake or Ken Y' or Wigz at a tournament

I miss yous guys =(

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This tourney will be like a family reunion :)

"you're going to learn a lot at this tournament."

Whats that supposed to mean?
You said you were thinking about using a combo of zelda/sheik at the tourney... which means you're gonna play a lot of people a lot better than you at this tourney... which means you're going to learn a lot. :p Wasn't trying to be mean... we all learn a lot!

is milktea cute?
cuter than nus.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
i miss smash

too bad i suck now
I know the feeling, but you should still come! Smash events are more fun to attend so long as you don't let losing bother you. I actually have had a lot more fun at the last few tournaments I attended because I didn't feel bad when I lost. Instead I just saw it as an opportunity to learn more about how the game has changed. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I don't think I have gotten that much worse. It is more the fact that everyone else has just gotten much better since early 2006. I really like this fact though, because it has allowed me to see how a game continues to evolve as time passes. As Dave (Zoso) has said, even the random players of today would have won the Game Over tournament if they could enter now. I agree with him entirely.

Are any of the RIers going to this that I might be able to get a ride with? I'll naturally pay gas money. I didn't think I'd be attending any more matches cause brawl was so close around the corner, but this sounds like a lot of fun and I don't want to miss it. Plus I'd get to see everyone again which would be great.

Can we have a Falcon crew draft?

Elen

Smash Lord
Yay@Unknownforce. Tizex, you should come so we can team :p I don't care how rusty you've gotten. Destiny, son!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Elen is the best. So is his Fox avatar.

I still need to get a bird avatar. Thorn, do you still have the picture of the Hyancith Macaw? I remember you had one briefly as your avatar for Falco, and they are one of my favorite birds heh.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Ken_Y...were you at the last Mass Madness? I played friendlies with some asian guy who played Marth..

Also, SleepyK is taken by Darc, sorry sir :p.

No i wasnt .. havent been in a tournament in like 3 months but ill sure turn heads in this tourny
MattDotZeb

but no im not asian ... like wigz said im Puerto Rican ... MM ? Marth dittos?

and MM darc? never played you

PS Darc: Was never going after sleepyK;)

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Oh No...

I'm not going to be able to MM anyone now, because my mom doesn't like betting on games. I'll be able to do it once I'm 16 and get my own car, but until then, I can't. I'll still be able to get there early and do the matches, but no money involved. Sorry. :(

Edit: I don't think I faced you Questor, but I'll be happy to face you anyways.

Almo

Smash Ace
cogsmooch, yes, but for the love of god no DK stages. hehe.

electroblade, you will learn alot. i'm still god awful, but the first tournament i went to, i was being chaingrabbed with marth by marth's, sheik's, etc. and i didn't even know smash could play defensive. lol.

no matter how much you read up on smash, you really can't be john madden until you start playing some people.

of course, i'm probably the last person you'd look to for advice.

im still taking MM from anyone

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
cogsmooch, yes, but for the love of god no DK stages. hehe.

electroblade, you will learn alot. i'm still god awful, but the first tournament i went to, i was being chaingrabbed with marth by marth's, sheik's, etc. and i didn't even know smash could play defensive. lol.

no matter how much you read up on smash, you really can't be john madden until you start playing some people.

of course, i'm probably the last person you'd look to for advice.

im still taking MM from anyone
MM my IC $5?

Top Bottom