• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sure ting awsm. I rememba you from last tourney. I'll have to go Peach ^^

LoL updated my list on page 2 GOGOGO

Apparently I'm posting on the boards again ;o
wtf page 2? real pros use 40 posts per page. GG. Who says GG? Lawl(er). Only SOLAR and maybe a select few mainers will see what I just did there.

I'm curious, how many copies of brawl will the store have available? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing =(

If possible, can I dibs a copy in this thread or something?

EDIT: how fitting, this post brought the thread to the real page 2.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Seriously, someone should ensure the OOSers get a copy lol that want one because otherwise they won't come :(, and what's a tournament without Maine?

Banks

Smash Hero
yea if there's a limited number we go by power rankings, so hopefully there's TEN COPIES LULZ. but rlly, i call dibs if dibs can be called. u heard it here first, dazwa and banks called dibs so far. FIRST SECOND MAINE

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL if i get a copy ill sell it to some poor soul for double at the tournament =D i think i might just wait till m2k figures out the gay stuff before i play anyway LOL

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure all the copies of brawl is going to be sold out for OOSers.

People need to remember that Nintendo World in NYC exists.

PC Chris's new Alias is now:

ROYAL RAINBOW!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
PC I was thinking of doing the same thing lmfao

i'm to dumb to figure anything out anyways

Hey Dave if i can go to this want to team with me?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
ill take the entire cast, best out of 25? lol.

yeah, 26 isnt an odd number =/

but yeah id take any ditto really. scrub pichu ftw?
How about my Pichu vs some stuff?

And zelda/shiek we'll count as 1 character, so we'll play 25 sets of dittos, each for $1.

This will not only be too good, but will take way too long.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
who wants to mm my GANON LOL

this means not you anyone good
depends banks do you think im good

i totally suck ..

i alredy reserved a copy in manchvegas ... yeah im staying up playing and P.c why wait so long 4 m2k when u got Ken y 2 figure out evything ;)

jk ill copy m2k tooo

Skler

Smash Master
Banks I'll mm your ganon so we get to do an ultimate destiny match for the fate of hyrule and some money.

P.S. I'm not good.

Banks

Smash Hero

St. Viers

Smash Champion
<_< I will like die if I can't come to this...
Seriously. I need to actually show up for these XD

Banks, I'll take the ganon MM--$1 vs my doc? (I'm not good, *and* don't give a 5#17 if I get skooled.

Greene Archer: I need to booser ditto you. and have a couple real matches.

Krazykirby: we may actually finally meet <_<

seriously though, someone getting me a ride there not via (T) would be awesome. I'm looking at Matt, Zach; anyone really. That would boost my chances of coming significantly...

and a job--someone give me one of those too, while I'm asking XP

oh, and as usual, Egyptain Rat MM anyone? milktea (if you come), Elen,?

only difference is that I will probably be at this one

Banks

Smash Hero
k viers u got it

so far i've accepted viers and questor, boxman and kenY are tier two challenges for my gannie that i will do if i feel up to it, awsmsean skler dazwa PROBLY NOT LOLZ

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Viers, if we actually plan to have you come, it might be cool. I plan on telling the folks ASAP, so stuff doesn't interfere. This assumes I don't wind up driving, in which case no one else would be able to get a ride with me, since I'm still new at it, lol. Speaking of which, tell DC to get his freaking license, so he can drive you guys.

I think I'll be accepting most reasonable MM challenges for this, since this is the last real chance for me to do some, and I've done, like, 4 total.

Elen

Smash Lord
Alright. I'm going to head over to GU tomorrow hopefully, and I'll figure out everything to do with the OOS-ers brawl copies and the midnight release info. (Hopefully tomorrow, definitely within the next 2-3 days.)

I personally have 2 copies of brawl reserved here ^^ That makes 1 up for grabs for now :O FIGHT, FIGHT ,FIGHT!

Also Dustin, I'll MM your ganon with my falcon ^^ 2$?

St. Viers

Smash Champion

I hate life

Of course the second someone actually says they can get me a ride, life ****s me over.

Something I said I'd volunteer for last year (it's an annual event) has just been scheduled this year...for Feb9th. Usually it's later, but .... GAHHHH!

[/thread for me]

*bang*

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lolol. That is irony.

I guess that means there's a potential seat, if anyone else needs a ride from my house or very close by, just ask.

Banks

Smash Hero
is that the vid where ironchief four stocks someone with popo. i rlly hope it is

part 2 th0rn comeback vs elen = too goot

edit - LOLOL iron vs guts popo rapage

nuro

Smash Lord
Is it possible to save your SSBB data on an SD card or GC Memory Card? I am picking up my SSBB copy on my way home from the tourny so it would be cool if I could just copy someone elses data and not have to work for it myself.

Anyone who lives close by me want to unlock everything for me while I play online? :p

Solar, IKUZO~

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol apparently u think im a lot worse banks but i wnt due falco vs ur ganon cuz i guarantee iw uld win and i wuldnt wana hustle u like that lol

nah um mario vs ganon 3$? sounds good 2 me

Top Bottom