• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LMAO @ all the brawl reservation talk and stuff... all for nothing.

who wants to mm my GANON LOL

this means not you anyone good
I DO PLZ $1 my peach $1 my falcon

I think I'll be accepting most reasonable MM challenges for this, since this is the last real chance for me to do some, and I've done, like, 4 total.
$1

edit: I need a good teammate.

Banks

Smash Hero
lol apparently u think im a lot worse banks but i wnt due falco vs ur ganon cuz i guarantee iw uld win and i wuldnt wana hustle u like that lol

nah um mario vs ganon 3$? sounds good 2 me
lol no i don't even know if i'll win i knwo ur good and i just started using ganon for fun. yea mario vs ganon 3 bucks sounds dandy

Almo

Smash Ace
How about my Pichu vs some stuff?

And zelda/shiek we'll count as 1 character, so we'll play 25 sets of dittos, each for $1.

This will not only be too good, but will take way too long.
hellz yeah, kid. and shoot, i'd rather play sheik and zelda. can i switch out for another character?

elen we still need our 4 to 1 stock MM.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm trying to get this stickied, so guys here is what you do:
If you plan on attending, PM me right away. If your SWF name is different from your gamertag, tell me in the PM

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
KevinM: He's so amazing, he found something that rhymes with orange.

I'm so excited to finally play people again LOL.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Ok... ummm so Super Smash Brawl has been delayed til March 9th... so no midnight launch yet...

But this tournament is still on.... also as long as the guys that help me can make it I would expect MM8 on March 8th! (like I said as long as the guys that help us can do it) And as long as we get the game in time. (THIS IS HUGE) We will do a midnight launch for Brawl! I should know the week before it releases if we can get it for midnight.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Can we get as few of those gaming floor chairs as possible this time? And also have someone actually arrange the setups and tables instead of just scattering them so you can walk from one place to another?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
we actually use every single chair in our store for the smash tournaments.... we will try our best to arrange the tables a little better this time... it's hard due to lack of space.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
maybe we can have no one play on the big lcds during the tourney? I know you probably get $$ from those TVs but last time it was an ordeal just to get to your TV you were supposed to be playing on because people playing on those TVs were sitting in the way.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
just a thought on the layout: If you move the racks of games to where the tables usually are, and put all the tables in the front part of the store, it'll be far better than the normal setup. First, there'll be no more tripping past people to get to the back TVs. Secondly, no more communication problems, since the whole tournament'll be visible from the front desk. It should also allow for the racks to stay apart during the tournament itself, so people can find those games and whatnot.

But yeah, I think if people want regular chairs, someone's gonna need to step it up and bring a few. Or find a walmart nearby, and have the store invest in some?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
just a thought on the layout: If you move the racks of games to where the tables usually are, and put all the tables in the front part of the store, it'll be far better than the normal setup. First, there'll be no more tripping past people to get to the back TVs. Secondly, no more communication problems, since the whole tournament'll be visible from the front desk. It should also allow for the racks to stay apart during the tournament itself, so people can find those games and whatnot.

But yeah, I think if people want regular chairs, someone's gonna need to step it up and bring a few. Or find a walmart nearby, and have the store invest in some?
this kid's a genius.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Geez, you need to let these bladbreaker jokes rest in peace!

I mean come on! This is like some gamefaqs joke that has gone on for wayy to long.

Please, just let it R.I.P!
I almost lost all lost all respect for you, but you ended up gaining like 500 billion respect points.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
The bladebreakers are no joke, son.

And I'm probably going to be the short bladebreaker, even though I don't have a sig yet.

Almo

Smash Ace
greene questor, if what you say is true, how many set up's can we actually fit in the front part of the store? and how many are we planning on having?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Geez, you need to let these bladbreaker jokes rest in peace!

I mean come on! This is like some gamefaqs joke that has gone on for wayy to long.

Please, just let it R.I.P!
I can't believe Mr. Infamous for something I was sworn not to tell but might reveal if this bladebreaker bashing continues is bashing the bladebreakers!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Guys if i can't come to this.. everyone come to my house after and give me huggles...

especially since i owe darc a HUGE one

Top Bottom