• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
This tournament was amazing. Brawl was tough to play cause it was so crowded but towards the end I was getting a match in practically every other match. Pat/Pro is ranked #1 in the world, but KoreanDJ is pretty nasty too. I got to team with Darc, Dazwa, Thorn, and Yoyo in brawl, and it was a great deal of fun.

I don't know the full results either, but I can give slightly better results than the ecstatic Cort (although I'd be pretty happy too in his shoes heh).

Singles
1st-Cort
2nd-Pc.Chris
3rd-Thorn
4th-Unknownforce(Dead Money)
5th-Hayato
5th-Skler
7th-Dazwa
7th-Darc?
9th-Banks
9th-Elen?
And thats all I know.

Teams
1st-Pc.Corts
2nd-Korean.DJ and Elen
3rd-Better Ninja Turtles (Hayato and Unknown)
4th-Fleshwang (Thorn and Banks)
5th-KevinM and Yoyo
5th-Jinx and his partner (Sorry, but I never heard the name of Jinx's partner, even though he looked good and did some crazy stuff vs Fleshwang)

I never saw the full results, so I can only go on the matches I saw or played. I know I heard that Skler played Zoso, Darc, and Elen, and I'm pretty sure he played Darc last, but I don't know for sure. There were a lot of really good players that attended and I'm sure people want more in depth results, but I bet Elen will have them soon.

Shoutouts to come, but I must say that once again I am most impressed with the smash community these days haha the last three Northeast events I attended have been a blast and all smashers are just really great folks these days. My thanks go out to Elen, Matt, Tom, and the hosts of the site for doing an exceptional job.
Why does everyone always forget the Combonation
We definitely got at least 5 in teams and I got 9th in singles cause my doc is supersick

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
LOL

Hey Matt, my sister's boyfriend lives in Quincy.
COINCIDENCE?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I was Jinx's friend and teams' partner. 4 syllable names are hard to remember >.>;

MM7 was awesome, got a lot more friendlies in, did decent against Cort in singles (2 ken combos in the 1st round /zing!). Now I just need to learn to gimp more effectively at the edge...

PC Chris, Zoso, and Elen thanks for the friendlies and tips (run off fair dbj over firefox reverse upb made me win all our friendlies matches PC no johns!) Elen, your shines are too fast...

I'll probably post a better shoutout when the official results page is released.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Singles was first because tourney director Elen's teammate, KDJ, couldnt make it in time for the morning.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
YAY RESULTS

1v1
1st - Cort
2nd - PC Chris
3rd - who cares

2v2
1st - PC & Cort
2nd - uhhhh *shrug*
Dick.

Singles was first because tourney director Elen's teammate, KDJ, couldnt make it in time for the morning.
Dude... It's KDJ.

Also, they've run singles first numerous times in the past.

Great tourney. Brawl is a lot of fun.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming! Particularly people the came from mad far away!

Also to Ellen, S.P.I.C Tom and MattdotIamsofnawesomeipickpeopleupforeveryone! for helping out alot!

Next Tournament is MM8 on March 8th and will hopefully lead up to a midnight launch for Smash Brawl!

More info to come!

The Smash Community is absolutely amazing thank you so much! When I opened the store, I hoped that people would come to things like this and you guys friggin rock!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
This tournament was amazing. Brawl was tough to play cause it was so crowded but towards the end I was getting a match in practically every other match. Pat/Pro is ranked #1 in the world, but KoreanDJ is pretty nasty too. I got to team with Darc, Dazwa, Thorn, and Yoyo in brawl, and it was a great deal of fun.

I don't know the full results either, but I can give slightly better results than the ecstatic Cort (although I'd be pretty happy too in his shoes heh).

Singles
1st-Cort
2nd-Pc.Chris
3rd-Thorn
4th-Unknownforce(Dead Money)
5th-Hayato
5th-Skler
7th-Dazwa
7th-Darc?
9th-Banks
9th-Elen?
And thats all I know.

Teams
1st-Pc.Corts
2nd-Korean.DJ and Elen
3rd-Better Ninja Turtles (Hayato and Unknown)
4th-Fleshwang (Thorn and Banks)
5th-KevinM and Yoyo
5th-Jinx and his partner (Sorry, but I never heard the name of Jinx's partner, even though he looked good and did some crazy stuff vs Fleshwang)
9th place = Trademark, Banks, Elen, Pat/Pro

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
@jholla- lol, the person who played lucario and plays jigz in melee is Mr. Wigz, he also accuses everyone thats wicked nasty of taking videogame steroids...lol

_milktea

Smash Lord
Results please?

Also, the best part about taking the picture of Dazwa and PC was that they held the position for like 10 minutes LOOOOOL. And I just laughed harder which in return, meant I took longer to get the photo XD.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
lol at my junk being ranked above me. thanks for the compliment. kevin i did say the ranks were only from who i watched. im sure you bowzer is sexy in brawl. mm? lol

p.s. im going to try to setup brawl at my house this weekend. if anyone would want to come let me or pat know. it would be nice to get another setup too.

Elen

Smash Lord
Sorry I took so long with results :[ I have the flu, as many of you noticed [/Johns] They are up HERE!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Arc it's not a matter of your name being hard to remember, it's the fact that I never heard what it was. Makes it tough to put your name down, heh.

Sorry Pat you and Jholla came 5th I got it mixed up because we played Fleshwang on the same tv as Yoyo and KevinM and the matches all happened really fast cause Hayato was in a rush to leave.

Jholla I know I'd be up for playing brawl at your place, especially since you don't live that far away. Any chance you can PM me your address and the date you guys would want people to come?

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
jholla469 is my AIM just leave me a message and ill get a hold of you. i have to talk to my friend but im sure i can set something up for this saturday

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
im better than pat/pro at brawl seeing i beat him 2/3 games. therefore from what i saw
#1 jholla
#2 pat/pro
#3 skler
#4 thron <- purposely miss-spelled
#5 that lucario dude who plays jiggz in melee
Wrong. I am undefeated with Lucas, as in I three stocked you in the only singles game we played last night. As in I won 95% of the team games no matter who was on my team.

Its official I have the best Lucas in the world.

Top Bottom