• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
FFAItems. All Young Link. Pokefloats.

For maximum stuff-being-thrown-around. Why Pokefloats, though?

Because I ****ing love pokefloats.

o shi cogsmooch

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
nonononononNOONONONONONOONON

EDIT: YOU MUST UNDERSTAND

I HYPED THAT BEARD FOR SLEEPYK

IF YOU'RE GONNA PUT IT DOWN IT ALL ITS GLORY

TAKE PICTURES OF IT BEFORE YOU DO THE DEED

YOU *******

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I knew this was going to happen. Hmmm.

I was going to make it gone to see if you guys really liked me or if it was just the beard (LOL)

I bet it will be back in a month. It's pretty ferocious right now, though.

Elen

Smash Lord
Cog, either the beard comes, or you don't >=| Singles is first again I think xD No johns :O

Edit: That solves a bunch of peoples problems it seems :]

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
last time singles went first, teams never happened

don't ****ing do it again.

don't ****ing touch swords

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I'm not going, Darc.
sorry for the short notice.
I'll miss you all.
If i was dying i would punch mattdotzeb in the face.
If Neil wasn't a scary driver maybe things would have been differnt.
My heart is still tramatized from the car dancing on the ice last week.
I don't think i can take another one.
I may just go to Maine tournaments until Mattdotzeb goes to one.
I'll be hear in Maine until I feel better.
Talk to you guys later.
Darc needs to get laid, Milktea.
Jay kay...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL wtf at singles before doubles =/

anyway Im arriving tomorrow at 1:15PM Someone sign up for me, I'll pay you back when i get there(looks in general direction of cort and milktea). LOL hopefully my bus isn't late :( im not even sure who's picking me up tomorrow LOL but i know a lot of ppl offered anyway my number is (914) 815-7735. Call me tomorrow if u need me, No prank calls maine LOL.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wtf @ my ride bailing and my two ride mates bailing 8 hours before we would leave.

Edit: Peanut is a ****ing beast. I love him.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

anyway Im arriving tomorrow at 1:15PM Someone sign up for me, I'll pay you back when i get there(looks in general direction of cort and milktea). LOL hopefully my bus isn't late :( im not even sure who's picking me up tomorrow LOL but i know a lot of ppl offered anyway my number is (914) 815-7735. Call me tomorrow if u need me, No prank calls maine LOL.
/adds phone number to make himself feel better

Elen

Smash Lord

Lol, we'll figure everything out tomorrow. I'll throw you into Tio and you can just pay whenever you arrive ^^

4$ight$

Smash Rookie
you say u are offering rides from the station but at the last one no one wanted to give me a lift after i got off the 2nd train. i decided to walk that day in the snow slightly pissed and highly anticipating kicking the first smasher i played a** and many there after. well i two stocked matt's falco with the wrath of a long cold journey until i found out it was a tourney match then i choked and he won wit fox a very close match.

well anyway i had nothing to contribute to the tourney then besides 10$ but now i can bring a nice setup! (technically)
you see i just confirmed today that with component video cables for the wii eliminates the hdtv lag!!! the store has at leat 4 hdtv flat panels, cant bring a wii or tv but the cables will be better if we can use one flat panel. i will be on the first train so no excuses for no ride hopefully. i will call the store. if i have to take the taxi i will mm someone for the fare!
sorry for the extremely short notice...

Spife

Smash Master
I am going, and I can bring one copy of smash, one cube at least. I can possibly get 3-4 more though. Tv's are a problem, no space in my car :(

nuro

Smash Lord
you say u are offering rides from the station but at the last one no one wanted to give me a lift after i got off the 2nd train. i decided to walk that day in the snow slightly pissed and highly anticipating kicking the first smasher i played a** and many there after. well i two stocked matt's falco with the wrath of a long cold journey until i found out it was a tourney match then i choked and he won wit fox a very close match.

well anyway i had nothing to contribute to the tourney then besides 10$ but now i can bring a nice setup! (technically)
you see i just confirmed today that with component video cables for the wii eliminates the hdtv lag!!! the store has at leat 4 hdtv flat panels, cant bring a wii or tv but the cables will be better if we can use one flat panel. i will be on the first train so no excuses for no ride hopefully. i will call the store. if i have to take the taxi i will mm someone for the fare!
sorry for the extremely short notice...
You should make sure you call Elen or Spictom once your 5 minutes away from your stop. Otherwise, there will be a bystander effect.

Rofl, PC is going to get a call at like 5am from a random smasher who sounds like a bespectacled overweight greasy nerd
"Ello, PC Chris? I just wanted to know why you use the shine? I mean, I don't find it very useful,"

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
You should make sure you call Elen or Spictom once your 5 minutes away from your stop. Otherwise, there will be a bystander effect.

Rofl, PC is going to get a call at like 5am from a random smasher who sounds like a bespectacled overweight greasy nerd
"Ello, PC Chris? I just wanted to know why you use the shine? I mean, I don't find it very useful,"
I chuckled with what you said ... i really enjoyed it

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
well i two stocked matt's falco with the wrath of a long cold journey until i found out it was a tourney match then i choked and he won wit fox a very close match.
Who the **** are you

I just remembered I have no gamecube or copy of smash due to them being at my friends house.
Either tom is driving me there to get them or I'm bringing a wii and a memory card.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
Wtf @ my ride bailing and my two ride mates bailing 8 hours before we would leave.

Edit: Peanut is a ****ing beast. I love him.
TWO ride mates!!! couldn't you use the words....friends or buddies or something that doesn't sound kind of gay or non-friend like words.

Are you offering to lay him then Eric :)?

You should come, why aren't you?

Also, you're asian, so you win at life.
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE TRASH and i was talking about you laying him. I'm sorry but i'm not gay.

Top Bottom