• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
If you can call someone there when you get there, and someone else can tell me how to get there, all right. :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
If you can call someone there when you get there, and someone else can tell me how to get there, all right. :)
Hey Sabrina, any chance I can hitch a ride with you at URI? I'll pay gas money or buy you lunch!

Chris, I'm sure someone can pick you up. The event wouldn't be the same without you. Are you coming with Cort?

Kevin, I never see Dave anymore, so I don't think I can ask him. If we end up in the same car, it shall be an awesome car ride indeed! Do you have that new advanced wars game?

Elen, do you need any extra power cords/cubes/smash copies?

Skler

Smash Master
I'd pick you up if I was driving PC, but sadly I am not.

Maybe PC (Purple Cobra) could pick PC (Port Chester) up.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
PC Chris... The stop is really really close to our store it's over near best buy on Rte 9! If you want to call the store someone will come pick you up if you're screwed... (508)370-4263

I would prefer if you make other arrangements though...

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I have already offered to pick him up if he decides to go. So everyone doesn't need to worry about that. I'm sure everything will be cleared up by tonight.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
PC im picking you up end of story ...

KEN Y IS PICKING UP PC CHRIS

as for cog ... its after everything most likely

good luck Matt :)

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Hey, the schedule for the singles and doubles got swiched. I'm coming from NH, and I can't stay past 4, so could you guys change it for me? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE? I got to go to this! :(

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Looks like I am coming to this. Best part is, I get to play poker later on. Can't wait to see everybody!

Anybody want to team?

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to play Brawl. Even if there are long lines, I've gotta play Olimar and ZSS.

Top Bottom