• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

Almo

Smash Ace
good luck everyone who's going and who's probably there already. have fun with brawl as well.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
results plz.

I didn't totally suck at this for once. I might have actually won more games than I lost for the first time ever.

Shoutouts later once there's a results thread.

Also, PC + Cort beat KDJ + Elen in Teams.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
For the record, the tournament can be summarized in this picture

Boxman X 402 (12:11:17 AM): my new background

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Hah, I was just playing a game and I look over and see Dazwa and his hat. I was like "wtf that's the funniest/weirdest thing I've seen in a while." That thing is hilarious... where'd it come from?

Also - fun tournament; Brawl is fun too.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wtf at SleepyK getting that picture to you prior to me. Wtf is this ****. **** dizz.

Also, driving in snow is not fun.

Also, harassing Darc is incredibly fun.

Also, I have to friendly Darc/Dazwa one day :(.

Oh and MattDotZeb, your fashion sense is amazing. I envy you to some extent, despite my amazing sushi shirt.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Matt, next time you wear emo clothes I will punch you in the face until you bleed. And then probably punch you some more for good measure.

I have a lobster hat too, I should totally wear it. Then we can all have crustaceans adorn our skulls. Or some **** like that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
For 8 set-ups it ran smoothly..

But more would have been nice just for more friendlies, MMs, fun stuff, sexy time etc.

Brawl was good my bowser is undefeated get at me gimpyfish

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt, next time you wear emo clothes I will punch you in the face until you bleed. And then probably punch you some more for good measure.
Next MM I'm wearing a similar outfit. Or maybe something completely different. Who knows.

Oh and MattDotZeb, your fashion sense is amazing. I envy you to some extent, despite my amazing sushi shirt.
<3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Mad fun tourney. I love the north east . Thanks to Ken Y for picking me up and jinx and his buddy for offering housing i appreciate it =). Thanks to trademark for driving me back too. Thanks to everyone else for making it fun. thanks to milktea for getting ***** by my kirby. Full shoutouts when results thread is created.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Driving by framingham knowing you all were there sucked horribly, but i was going to be late for the concert .. which was amazing.
March 1st.. i may try to get to maine for the first tiem in my life :O

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing. Brawl was tough to play cause it was so crowded but towards the end I was getting a match in practically every other match. Pat/Pro is ranked #1 in the world, but KoreanDJ is pretty nasty too. I got to team with Darc, Dazwa, Thorn, and Yoyo in brawl, and it was a great deal of fun.

I don't know the full results either, but I can give slightly better results than the ecstatic Cort (although I'd be pretty happy too in his shoes heh).

Singles
1st-Cort
2nd-Pc.Chris
3rd-Thorn
4th-Unknownforce(Dead Money)
5th-Hayato
5th-Skler
7th-Dazwa
7th-Darc?
9th-Banks
9th-Elen?
And thats all I know.

Teams
1st-Pc.Corts
2nd-Korean.DJ and Elen
3rd-Better Ninja Turtles (Hayato and Unknown)
4th-Fleshwang (Thorn and Banks)
5th-KevinM and Yoyo
5th-Jinx and his partner (Sorry, but I never heard the name of Jinx's partner, even though he looked good and did some crazy stuff vs Fleshwang)

I never saw the full results, so I can only go on the matches I saw or played. I know I heard that Skler played Zoso, Darc, and Elen, and I'm pretty sure he played Darc last, but I don't know for sure. There were a lot of really good players that attended and I'm sure people want more in depth results, but I bet Elen will have them soon.

Shoutouts to come, but I must say that once again I am most impressed with the smash community these days haha the last three Northeast events I attended have been a blast and all smashers are just really great folks these days. My thanks go out to Elen, Matt, Tom, and the hosts of the site for doing an exceptional job.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Man I suck at Melee compared to other people. Anyone remember getting an easy win? You were probably VSing me. XP

Almo

Smash Ace
Man I suck at Melee compared to other people. Anyone remember getting an easy win? You were probably VSing me. XP
oh, haha i remember my first tournament (i bet you're twice as good now as you were before you went to the tourney though). good stuff cort!

if we have a tournament on march 8th, then i might make a revival just for all those people i promised MM to. and psh, brawl too of course.

We shall meet another time.

edit: wtf just read the second paragraph.

I still think we'll meet another time.
you must be able to see the future. seriously, im coming back for like this match, and then im literally going all brawl. we can't just leave the elmo/dwaza match undecided :p

questor...i'm pretty sure i've already said this...but we're moving the all dittos to brawl, best of 39, no switching pokemon, ZSS and samus are different matches as well as zelda and sheik. just to make it more epic, and more of a waste of time. lol.

i'll be back if you guys do decide to set up a mar. 8 tourney for the midnight launch plan.

Banks

Smash Hero
Really fun tournament good stuff to Cort for winning, and GG to PC and unknownforce for taking me out. Brawl was fun but very different. Skill hardly carries over it's all about the smarts. Shoutouts in results thread.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I don't think we'll be able to do 39 dittos in brawl, Almo. Right now, a 1v1 takes about 5 minutes for 3 stocks. I'm not doing that 39 times.

I will MM you in brawl though.

And the next MM is already scheduled for March 8th, Jamie said so yesterday.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if you've read ryokoyaksa's post on damage decay and knockback, you'd know why it takes 5 minutes.

stop spamming moves, is all.

I'm glad Dazwa got his hat! and that he likes it. whoo.

Also, MattDotEmo = MattDotSexier?

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
im better than pat/pro at brawl seeing i beat him 2/3 games. therefore from what i saw
#1 jholla
#2 pat/pro
#3 skler
#4 thron <- purposely miss-spelled
#5 that lucario dude who plays jiggz in melee

Top Bottom