• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the low chairs are better for playing on the plasmas... I don't think we can stop people from renting the screens... also the reason we arranged things the way we did is cause of lack of extension cords.... so for better seating... more extension cords??? Also we already bought tons of chairs and the only time we use them all is once a month for smash... ummm if anyone wants a definate folding chair bring one... thanks

Banks

Smash Hero
nuro is way too good at hidden message. best one i've seen in my life. ever.

ALSO: i wuill do my best to bring extention cords and power strips

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is going to get owned in teams by Team Double Bowser (actual name coming soon!).

Seriously, either you're going to laugh so hard you can't play, or you're just going to get forward smashed. And then demolish us. But still, BOWSER WOO!

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
yoshi's da bombers 7 is totally ripping off my first smash tag, yoshis down b owns! yoshi ditto money match for five dollars! nobody mock my old tag!

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Wait, is this a Brawl tourny, or Melee?? Sorry I'm new to tournys, but I would love to join!!

Banks

Smash Hero
brawl isn't released until march 9th, so this is a mlee tournamet.

also money match. jk. unless you want to.

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
I can't for this tourny...im going to beat all you dorky mofos with boo hax! and hat tricks!! also chip shots

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
>.<

Sorry about post numbers 30 and 29. My sister got on my account, and thought she was doing a favor (It won't happen again though. I just hope nobody notices the black box in the back of the woods).

I am planning on going, and I'll certainly MM your Ganny, Banks, as Falco or Yoshi (you'll probably choose the Yoshi, of course, but I don't care). $5?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
ganons are too good. I just need to play a real ganon before this, so I don't get demolished by the difference between my bro's ganon and everyone else's.

Also, banks, do you mind if I go falco?

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Oh melee, then I need to brush up on my skills. I've never been to a tourny, but I plan to come to this one. :) I wonder who I should use...and yes, we should play, ALmo. :p

Hmm...I might play as either Kirby, Jiggly, or maybe a combo of Zelda/Sheik...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sorry about post numbers 30 and 29. My sister got on my account, and thought she was doing a favor (It won't happen again though. I just hope nobody notices the black box in the back of the woods).
Wait, you one of those kids from NH who had to leave earlier? Sister named Maria, aka Ken Jr?

Almo

Smash Ace
Oh melee, then I need to brush up on my skills. I've never been to a tourny, but I plan to come to this one. :) I wonder who I should use...and yes, we should play, ALmo. :p

don't play computers. all i've done in the past 3 months since MM5, is play 1 person twice and computers, and lots of not playing. MM anyone?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
MM MY GANON please >_>
no.

you're going to learn a lot at this tournament.

don't play computers. all i've done in the past 3 months since MM5, is play 1 person twice and computers, and lots of not playing. MM anyone?
I only get to play people at tourneys too, no johns!

BANKS! NIGGA IS SCARED TO MM ME WIT HIS GANON

Top Bottom