• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
I know brawl was pushed back GU is getting a copy too...

btw does anyone have japanese or modded wii?

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Kevin: Sure we could MM. If you feel like taking candy from a baby. I saw you hustle me at SC, I don't want to fall for that again.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
OK so it's official... we ordered a Japanese Wii and Smash Brawl in order to allow people to come in an play it! We are gonna do "all day smash pass" which will allow you to play Brawl unlimited each day for 10 bucks! It should be great! Just think, 10 bucks come at 11am and play until 10pm! It should be great for everyone! Everyone will have to take turns of course but it should be awesome!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol @ wigz

you forgot they need a FRo too lol ... nah jk ahaha

anyone wanna MM my Jiggz?

KevinM i accept

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
OK so it's official... we ordered a Japanese Wii and Smash Brawl in order to allow people to come in an play it! We are gonna do "all day smash pass" which will allow you to play Brawl unlimited each day for 10 bucks! It should be great! Just think, 10 bucks come at 11am and play until 10pm! It should be great for everyone! Everyone will have to take turns of course but it should be awesome!
Oh my, we may be able to set up two, actually.
If BOXMAN brings his!
Hey, BOXMAN, bring YOUR WII AND COPY OF BRAWL.

f8lmatt

Smash Apprentice
my idea my idea !!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow, so there will actually be Brawl? I propose a Brawl tournament!!!

Single elim because of the tv shortage and no items! In fact, we could probably run it during singles or teams.

Dazwa, I will gladly accept your challenge, but instead of Ness vs. Lucario, how about a random character match?

I hope they put Dimentio in somehow. If they have, I'll go all Dimentio all the time.

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
@Cogsmooch- I Imagine it's going to be one or two matches then wait in line again...

I Hope you all know you need a japanese wii in order to play a japanese version of brawl, at least i think you do

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
@cog - yes sir 2 both

@mattdotzeb - i have a fullsetup sir

@Ken_Y`- STOP ****ING SAYING SIR!!!!

@Wigz- i love you bro

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa, I will gladly accept your challenge, but instead of Ness vs. Lucario, how about a random character match?
Sorry, after seeing the $10 fee I've got no interest in doing Brawl money matches. I know it's only to help pay for importing the wii and brawl, but it'd be a waste of money for me.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I will be arriving at the venue really late, but I'm interested in doing some money matches in Brawl.

Money match?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Man smashboards has been lagging all week. :angry:

So, who wants to place bets on who will win the mattdotzeb vs ken y MMs?

I'll place $2 on Ken Y. Any takers?
ahahah this is awesome people betting on this

daz wanna play friendlies instead of brawl?

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
We should put a pot on the MattDotZeb vs Ken'Y MM, as a side event.
You got that sentence all wrong man,

We should smoke pot before the MattDotZeb vs Ken'Y MM, as a side event.

Maybe it will ruin KDJ's game lol

But for realz "Dope" is for Dazwa Dopes

BTW Heath Lidger has been decomfirmed for brawl...

@MattDotZeb- Put 40 on ken y, that way you break even and dont lose the intesity of match...

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
HmmmMmm .....

this tourny is mad *****

@wigz - i agree lets make sure KDJ is not all there (no matter wWHAT it takes)

lol is there pools again 4 singles? how many advance wat not

Top Bottom