• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i'll mm you operation, i'll mm you too electroblade

anyone who wants to mm me with their falco besides PC, th0rn and dazwa should definitely challenge me and try to win, because I am the falco slayer of slaying thee falcos
it is an honor to be on that list

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
i'll mm you operation, i'll mm you too electroblade

anyone who wants to mm me with their falco besides PC, th0rn and dazwa should definitely challenge me and try to win, because I am the falco slayer of slaying thee falcos
I'll face you as Falco, but I can't do any money matches (when I'm sixteen and I get a car, I won't have this problem).

Spife

Smash Master
I can't get to this on time to enter singles (or doubles, but I wouldn't enter doubles anyway) but if I could show up at some time would it be possible to play some friendlies anyway?

nuro

Smash Lord
If there is an extra laptop I could possibly hook up my ga
ebridge so people can play friendlies and record matches on the laptop screen. You need to allow me to install the drivers for the laptop though which might take 5 minutes or so.

So I will MM someone with Kind DeDeDe any takers?

jbustin

Smash Rookie
anyone going to this from near boston?? I wanna go but the commuter rail process doesn't sound appealing. Money for rides both ways??? let me know

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
To give you all a heads up, there is a birthday party taking place towards the begining of the tournament. It is not during the tournament but there is gonna be less room at first for friendlies... I just wanted to give you the heads up... also I hope to get brawl later this week or early next week!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You must first go through the application process.
Kick G-Reg in the testicles and pee on a printed out picture of all the members of TA.
Then you're in.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
To give you all a heads up, there is a birthday party taking place towards the begining of the tournament. It is not during the tournament but there is gonna be less room at first for friendlies... I just wanted to give you the heads up... also I hope to get brawl later this week or early next week!
fanfuckingtastic

Im right in boston on mass pike.. So that a yes or no??
the mass pike is pretty big... I was looking for a town name. And I might be taking the train myself.

yeah yeah double post... sue me.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but what the hell are you guys talking about.

Brawl doesn't come out until March 9th.

Unless MA is hiding something from me, in that case you guys should tell me because after all, we are family.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I foresee 2 scenarios with Brawl

1. Brawl sucks and I retire from competitive gaming.

2. Brawl is awesome and 7 years down the road i am the old man playing with a bunch of kids who refer to me as Pat/Old.

P.S.
This tourney is gonna be saweett!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I foresee 2 scenarios with Brawl

1. Brawl sucks and I retire from competitive gaming.

2. Brawl is awesome and 7 years down the road i am the old man playing with a bunch of kids who refer to me as Pat/Old.

P.S.
This tourney is gonna be saweett!
Dude no one can compare with my oldness. But I kind of like being cantakerous.

I might end up paying that $10 to play, after all.
is boxman not getting a copy?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
is boxman not getting a copy?
There's no dual layer ripping process for a Wii game, since Brawl is the first dual layer Wii game.

On top of that, it seems like an actual copy of the game can't be played on a Wiikey-installed system. I'm glad I haven't went and gotten one yet >_>, although I'm sure that problem will eventually be fixed.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
There's no dual layer ripping process for a Wii game, since Brawl is the first dual layer Wii game.

On top of that, it seems like an actual copy of the game can't be played on a Wiikey-installed system. I'm glad I haven't went and gotten one yet >_>, although I'm sure that problem will eventually be fixed.
I only KIND OF get what you're talking about, but OK. b^_^d

In other news... I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but how much do you want to bet that the setups will be just as bad/worse than last time (birthday party...)?

Elen

Smash Lord
Pat/Old is too goot!

So wiikey's arn't able to play brawl yet!? I just ordered one yesterday ;_; *glares at boxman*

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Just for the record complaints about the bracket will not be tolerated. If you don't like it then too bad.
It's either we seed it or you guys get RANDOM.

No refunds, no johns.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol ****, there goes my plan to steal Elen's Wii. Oh well.

Also, isn't there some sort of freeloader-type program for the Wii yet? Or does it not work on dual-layer discs or something.

Also @ Cog: My setup idea beats birthday parties. With a baseball bat. And by that I mean it shouldn't matter, since the party will likely be over in the corner, and if we have no setups over there, no problem.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i didnt go sunday cuz they werent having teams ..... and im not going to pound 3 but im going to Mass Madness 7

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I only KIND OF get what you're talking about, but OK. b^_^d

In other news... I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but how much do you want to bet that the setups will be just as bad/worse than last time (birthday party...)?

We'll do our best to set up all in one place... the main problem is that

1. We don't have that many outlets that aren't being used...

2. People need to bring in more powerstrips and extension cords..

3. Also the party is at noon and only in the back section... it was scheduled last year and it turned out that Brawl was supposed to be a midnight launch this night... :( then it was moved. I figured dealing with the party at the very beginning of the day would be ok if we were gonna be here that late...

Also we should have Brawl to play this week... they said shipping Monday at the latest so I would guess mid day wed or thu....

oh and we bought...

1. Smash Brawl X Japanese legit game
2. Japanese Nintendo wii
Yay!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Just for the record complaints about the bracket will not be tolerated. If you don't like it then too bad.

No refunds, no johns.
I dont know what I am going to be seeded but im already johning inside about it.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace

No refunds, no johns.
If one person starts complaining about the bracket CORT im looking at you. The person will be placed against the person they know best. exp if CORT complains then he will be put against PC first round.

Matt,Elen,and I are tired of people coming up to us and complaining about brackets. You will only be warned ONCE then I will switch names around.

Thank you for your cooperation

Top Bottom