• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7: Return of Zorro. Framingham, MA. February 9th

_V_

Smash Ace
I may come...but probably not.

I didn't read any of the other pages...but you guys can definitely lay out everything better than the past times I've been there...so do it :) That would make it awesome...

I really want to go...**** money and distance.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hope this is real competitive

i wannan do really well in this ...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I know, I have nothing against people who want to pay $10 to play it. If it wasn't for the fact I would have already played the game by the time this tournament comes around, I'd probably pay the $10 as well.

EDIT: Long story short: It's not worth it for me, but it's probably worth it for nearly everyone else going.

operation

Smash Cadet
cool, another chance to lose some mms, lol. who else is going. (i asked Cort, and he said he wants to, but doesn't know how he'd get there.

btw, if anyone wants to mm me, just let me know (although few of u prob have ever seen me play)

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I know I'm going to sound like a total noob asking this, but how exactly do I enter this tournament?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm gonna have to agree with Skler. Someone should change the subtilte to "Return of the JHolla."

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Alright, thanks. :) I hope I don't suck compared to everyone, this is my first tourny. XD

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I kinda want this tournament even though Pound hasn't even happened yet.

/waits for Mass Madness 7.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN BRING ME D:.
someone take this poor girl!

i would but i live in NH

Pound3= GAY ... jk but not really ... who hosts a tourny on SUPERBOWL weekend ... GO PATS!!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Hosting a tourney on SUPERBOWL weekend?

It'll all consist of people who don't watch football.

Watch out for the riots in the end.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
GO**** SERVERS!

BTW is alandorf going to this, last time i played him i luigi taunt spiked him:laugh:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Update on my Status
Im going to Boston for the 8th and 9th
Im going to try to stop by for a bit on my way home, but i wont be there for the full tourney :(

unknownforce

Smash Lord
cool, another chance to lose some mms, lol. who else is going. (i asked Cort, and he said he wants to, but doesn't know how he'd get there.

btw, if anyone wants to mm me, just let me know (although few of u prob have ever seen me play)
I think I'll take that offer. 5 or 10$ sounds good. If it's 10$ we could call it, "Get back the money you spent to play brawl match".

Dazwa, I was mostly joking about our money match anyway lol I really don't like money matching people I like. That isn't to say I don't like operation but I don't think I've ever met him heh. We should still have a friendly random character match in brawl.

I also think I'm in need of a partner again. KoreanDJ? LOL it's been ages since our team made an appearance. Last time was April 2006. I'm still pretty decent in teams surprisingly.

Banks

Smash Hero
i'll mm you operation, i'll mm you too electroblade

anyone who wants to mm me with their falco besides PC, th0rn and dazwa should definitely challenge me and try to win, because I am the falco slayer of slaying thee falcos

Top Bottom