• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 - KoreanDJ + UnknownForce + Hayato! - Framingham, MA - October 2nd

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
October 2nd, eh? Well, barring anything horrible, or something, I'll probably be there. I mean, it's not likely I'm busy...
If I come, I'll bring my own TV, my own cube, and probably (though, no promises) a Surge Suppressor. Which, I think, would help.
I feel particularly rusty right now, but I'll practice, and try to bring a friend or two. :O

Though, I might just collapse into schoolwork. BUT I HOPE I DON'T! Cause, I miss my Smash. <3

HYPE! :D

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
isn't this supposed to not happen oct 2nd cuz of saffron or....

i have about 2 days before i have to get this off
For what it's worth...

Unfortunately, we are not able to move the date for this tournament. We have told too many people in person and with in store advertising. We also have all of the following weeks booked up here.. I like Alex and it is not intentional that this tournament is the same day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything I can do to make it work.

So Oct 2nd is definite.

We will continue to do our best to not conflict with other local tournaments in the future we try to do our best with this. :)

Skler

Smash Master
I'm still going to go to this.

I just need to find a ride.

Hey NH, who wants to give me a ride here in exchange for a night of playing Super Smash Brothers Melee with Skler and quite possibly the best high five/hug you'll ever receive?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
For what it's worth...

Unfortunately, we are not able to move the date for this tournament. We have told too many people in person and with in store advertising. We also have all of the following weeks booked up here.. I like Alex and it is not intentional that this tournament is the same day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything I can do to make it work.

So Oct 2nd is definite.

We will continue to do our best to not conflict with other local tournaments in the future we try to do our best with this. :)

thanks again for trying Jamie :)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
going to be coming to this still...

@ Omni: will hunt you down here we haven't chilled/played since CtConn. hopefully I'll be on point this MM...

@ Skler: I would give you a lift but I live in entirely the wrong frickin direction. Still I'm gonna hunt you down and spar with you @ the venue though K? ;) next time we play in tourny I'm gonna be going sheik just to warn you should be more fun than my Marth lol :D

@ Doc Zao: LMAO whut? O.o

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
so its at GameUnderground eh? I remember back when that was Game Universe... anyways hey MATT? You still in NY?

It was a fairly long line of wrong information that lead me, Zoso, Dazwa, Banks and a few other people to believe this was on the 18th. I'm not 100% on what happened, all I know is that if any of us gets DQ'd for lateness, we have no johns as we were there two weeks early and had all the time in the world to get food/go to the bathroom/sleep.

<_<

Banks

Smash Hero
did you all actually show up to the venue?

Zoso texted me about that, I actually didn't think it was on the 18th I knew it was getting changed possibly though because Alex Strife said it was when he told me about Saffron which is also on the 2nd.

matt said date isn't changing.

did you all actually show up to the venue?

Zoso texted me about that, I actually didn't think it was on the 18th I knew it was getting changed possibly though because Alex Strife said it was when he told me about Saffron which is also on the 2nd.

matt said date isn't changing.
Yep it was me, Nacho, Zoso, Emmy and almost 3-4 other people.

Oct 2nd gogogo

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Not to bad of a distance and with the job I have now I can finally go to these tournys once again. Plan on having myself there with plenty of knees.

Prawn

Smash Master
sooo pumped for this

anyone want to team? I teamed with swift bass yesterday(with about an hour of warmup time on a jiggs i havent played in months) and i think he'd vouge for me being decentish?

def not entering singles unless i get some real practice this week.

also i can provide housing at my dorm for a few people its like 5 min walk from GU lemme kno

Prawn

Smash Master
crazy you gotta go mannnnn

then we can match and play the melee and pressa da buttons and do the comboz

edit: crazy do you wanna team? :o

$mike

Smash Ace
Hype! Mad heads should come to this.

Also to anyone who wants to personally welcome me to MA by handing me dollar bills, get at me for a money match - any price, doesn't matta who ya are

:)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Every time somebody recommends the pound4 ruleset I die a little inside.

Not that it's bad, but just because I like the 'old' ruleset better lol

But w/e Pound4 Rules it is (although I've hardly taken the time to learn them)

Top Bottom