• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 - KoreanDJ + UnknownForce + Hayato! - Framingham, MA - October 2nd

Skler

Smash Master
Skler if you do not have a teammate for this event we should do it up son! (this is Iron Chief fyi)
The man this tournament is named after will be my teammate for the event. You're going!? I haven't seen you at a tournament in roughly 1000000 years. IRON CHIEFFFFFFFFFFFF

Also, could you give me a ride? I'm right off the highway and will give you gas moneyyyyyy. Also companionship!

$mike

Smash Ace
Every time somebody recommends the pound4 ruleset I die a little inside.

Not that it's bad, but just because I like the 'old' ruleset better lol

But w/e Pound4 Rules it is (although I've hardly taken the time to learn them)
let's do it first thing when me and you are there, before the tourney starts (or like right when teams starts)

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Well I talked to Black Jinjo yesterday and he said he is not going. Since that happend I'm debating on going since the last thing I want to do is drive.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Every time somebody recommends the pound4 ruleset I die a little inside.

Not that it's bad, but just because I like the 'old' ruleset better lol

But w/e Pound4 Rules it is (although I've hardly taken the time to learn them)
^^ that. tenthousandthat.

Will be making it in all probability. my truck's breaks are getting fixed tomarrow.

Also if it gets allowed I'd like to try my hand @ commentating on some matches.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I will for sure, I liked being on the mike. I mean for real matches not just friendlies mind you lol

I'm sad you won't be there cog :(

Skler

Smash Master
Well I talked to Black Jinjo yesterday and he said he is not going. Since that happend I'm debating on going since the last thing I want to do is drive.
I'll drive from Newmarket, NH to Framingham and back. I just don't have a vehicle (I'm insured and I can drive a stick).

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
$mikes coming?

i might come out of retirement for this then

oh actually i might have a conference to go to this wknd so lol nvm

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Just warning him about driving that far for some scrub when there's tons better practice (read: Andy) going to his school.

I wasn't even talking to you, Prawn

Prawn

Smash Master
oh so now you can say my name and im not allowed to comment cuz you werent talking TO me, just ABOUT me

also u just mad cause u cant play brawlololollol

Prawn

Smash Master
theres no reason for a comma there u dumb ****

edit: talking to zao

@ doo-doosai

umad

Prawn

Smash Master
also loving how everytime i try to ****talk new york someone needs to come in and claim theres drama LOL

Prawn

Smash Master
who da **** is andy and also theres gonna be melee at GU tonight u guys should come

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
I'll drive from Newmarket, NH to Framingham and back. I just don't have a vehicle (I'm insured and I can drive a stick).
For one no, no one drives my car. I don't believe their is even space in my car Skler so even if I were going I could not grab you on the way down. Might want to start talking to your folks again on your knees.

Prawn

Smash Master
Too bad you can't be good at both instead of losing to a Rhode Island wifi Link.

Yeah I just got personal.
mmk now that you bring my ability into it ill challenge u to a 10 dollar mm in melee and brawl

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I THINK I'm going to come to this =) I need practice bad though. I'm garbage at melee now lol.

Top Bottom