• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Yeah can't wait to go to my first tourney and show you guys what i got. I just wish people would stop stop telling me im going to lose early when they haven't even seen me brawl yet.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Yeah can't wait to go to my first tourney and show you guys what i got. I just wish people would stop stop telling me im going to lose early when they haven't even seen me brawl yet.
spoilers: no one cares about brawl
like honestly if you want to show people what you've got play melee
i mean a nutless monkey could play brawl

AND ALLLLLCCCCAAAAAPPPPPSSSS
AM I COOL NOW GUYS

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Propeller-hat-wearing moneymatch?

I promise I will moneymatch people at this IF I work sometime this week. If I don't work, I'll barely have enough to enter and eat, so I can't give away free money.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
lol @ irish getting banned... good **** posting per the minutes.

in other news, I really doubt im gonna make it to this, sadly... figures, the only MM i miss is the most epic one >__< i hate my life.

Almo

Smash Ace
i don't even know how there would be time for it unless everyone who plays melee doesn't play brawl and vice versa. i wish there was brawl doubles though.

Banks

Smash Hero
I thought you guys would be interested in how RaynEX did at a recent Canadian tournament (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214592)

Results:

1. Vwins/Bam (Quebec)
3. KirbyKaze (Ontario)
4. RaynEX (Ontario)
5. Unknown522 (Ontario)

Chesterr01 and Kage placed 5th or 7th, not sure, lolol.
well, they were all canadians, not east coast rapist smashers. LOL JK

vwins and bam winning is to be expected. kirbykaze beat raynex tho? with sheik? **** TOO GOOD

Sanu

Smash Champion
well, they were all canadians, not east coast rapist smashers. LOL JK

vwins and bam winning is to be expected. kirbykaze beat raynex tho? with sheik? **** TOO GOOD
Yeah... KirbyKaze V Bam was incredibly close though. It was last stock for EACH game.

In Summary: KirbyKaze ***** Kage (3 stocked), beat Chesterr01, thrashed Bernard and took Bam to 5th game. He beat Bam's Falco in the first two matches, Bam won the next three matches with Fox... it was an incredibly close set, every match was intense. It wasn't recorded as per request by David (KirbyKaze). The matches were seriously emotional, everyone was on the edge of their ****ing minds; when the set ended, I and a few others teared up. David is too fawking good <3

Spife

Smash Master
NE/EC is to ****, let me attest.

If you guys are sheiking around can you sheik around on me some? I need practice in that match up (for some unknown reason. Honestly, who plays sheik? Banks, Nuro, Reno...who am I missing? ).

Banks

Smash Hero
DAZWA, when he isn't brawllin'

but yea that's usually mostly it, but since hayato is coming this time there's ANOTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom