• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
What's up happy new year!

I'm going to have car leaving Catonsville, MD at about 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. I have 5 spots, though first priority goes to my usual crew. Please text me (410-707-2367) if you want in.

See everybody there.

MMs, team partner, all the typical before-tournament stuff as well.

This makes me happy.

Wife

Smash Lord
haha thanks.

so I forgot to mention can we get housing too? I'm sorry I haven't had time to read the thread this is all super last minute and I'm walking out the door now.

It'll be me, hat, m2k, and up to 2 more if anyone wants to tag along. thanks!

Spife

Smash Master
Wife, MM? Quarters MM? you get a shiny new* quarter for every stock you have left after the match (or vice versa, HA!)

*quarter may not be shiny or new, offer only valid at your participating Link mains.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
haha thanks.

so I forgot to mention can we get housing too? I'm sorry I haven't had time to read the thread this is all super last minute and I'm walking out the door now.

It'll be me, hat, m2k, and up to 2 more if anyone wants to tag along. thanks!
I can house you tomorrow night, but i cant promise i can house you on saturday night

Only thing is i work til 8pm tomorrow, but if your not leaving til 3, that shouldnt be a problem

Message me on aim if your interested.
Im probably like 40 mins from the venue, or so

Wife

Smash Lord
Update: We have 2 spots left in our caravan. If you live near Philly or near Columbia, MD text me and let me know. THIS MEANS YOU, E

update: Ok so Hat and myself are coming with Scar, M2k, Gotm, and Pacman.

to the person housing scar's crew: is there room for 2 more? please?

to solid jake: i'll be in touch but I don't have your aim.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Update: We have 2 spots left in our caravan. If you live near Philly or near Columbia, MD text me and let me know. THIS MEANS YOU, E

update: Ok so Hat and myself are coming with Scar, M2k, Gotm, and Pacman.

to the person housing scar's crew: is there room for 2 more? please?

to solid jake: i'll be in touch but I don't have your aim.
Aim: Pandattackannon
sorry bout that.

Cia

das kwl
!!For anyone that still doesn't have housing!!

I found a holiday inn that's literally 2 blocks from the venue. It's about $101.00/ night and they have a morning breakfast included so.. yeah. telephone number is 866-539-0036. and Mapquest Directions for those who need them. LOL

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I just got notified by my staff I can only attend one of the days of the tournament. Which is the tournament for singles?

G@BE

Smash Lord
I really need to start paying attention to East Coast stuff... I wanna play melee T_T

I should read the tournament listings more often :(

-G@be

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Half of the Canada crew can't make it. All of our ride options failed.

Europhoria, Kirbykaze, Unknown5222 and I won't be making it. Quebec is still going though (Bam, Kage, Pkm, Vwins)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
It looks like we're out. Ride bailed super last minute, couldn't find another way. We suck

I'm sorry Lil :( I promise to team with you at the next tournament we can make it to

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Soap was our last ride option. Fail

Our first guy has relationship johns (i.e.: quality time stuffz)

Second guy has a car that is old and won't make it to CT

yea thats it, we're done. Believe me, Euro tried so **** hard to get us to this - for like a week straight after our first ride cancelled.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Kage just told me he's experiencing some major ride fail. Its like the smash gods are intentionally ****ing with canada rides.

lol with Marth maybe. Maybe even with Falco. But with Link? Come on Spife. That **** isn't going to happen. <3

Spife

Smash Master
Kage just told me he's experiencing some major ride fail. Its like the smash gods are intentionally ****ing with canada rides.

lol with Marth maybe. Maybe even with Falco. But with Link? Come on Spife. That **** isn't going to happen. <3
<333 just cat calls now that you're not going. Speaking of which, I think you payed off the smash gods so you DIDN"T have to play me.
But seriously, you look like a fun play, you should come down to a small local tourny some time >.> yes.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Things are looking rather bleak about me going actually. I have to take care of a school crisis. I will keep you guys updated.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Swift if you really need some one to team with i'll team, I think I meet you like once at a brawl tournament, and we talked about wow for a bit and played some matches. I'm not ver good though :(

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm coming. AOI I'll team with you, I play Jiggs for teams.

Super Hayes Bros. you two better be ready for some major huggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom