• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 12 Results

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
SUP every one. Sky here, the tournament was good i enjoyed it. i give shoutouts to everyone that was there nice meetin everyone, btw this was my first mass madness and it was pretty good.
P.S Jman u have a sexy fox we need to play some time bro.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
seriously.. ace for president...

ace mah fur-end, you're one of mah fav. smashers<3 i doubt you know me, but mucho love dude

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
..eh felt like i coulda done bettah buh it wuz a good tourny none the less...wanna get bettah..so hit meh up when eva theres a tourny near mass n e time soon..also who wantz to team with meh in doublez nex time..mah crew dont like doublez...

Banks- good ****
G-money- I only beat u once lolz..good ****
Matt- u pwwned meh
Thorn- I didnt get to pleh u this time around..wackness..ur falco alwwayz pwns meh wanted to see if i coulda done bettah..
Milktea- Neva plehed u..buh u shur were cute lolz ;)

Spife

Smash Master
Man, I have to wait for Scar to give my matches to Spife. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
;-; don't you mean...OUR MATCHES?!? WE will raise them and they will go to private school and make US proud.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yay Mass Madness.

My apologies for being extremely anti-social and boring at this tournament.

It was good seeing everyone/Maine. Only reason I go to tourneys anymore. See ya at Esticle..maybe.

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
Banks - Good **** Hero told me about you, ur really good.
Matt - Good player and good host lol.
Hero - i will pwn u ne day man! jk jk u improved a lot my lil pupil *tear*
MilkTea - I think hero likes u lol. none the less i do wana play u.
Scar - the rapest Falcon ive played.
Jman - ur fox is like sex in the game lmao. good ish.
Spife - REALLY good link man. i want a rematch when i dun have cold hands lmao
EggM - Shout outs for just being a sexy falco player lol.

shout outs to everyone else, next mass madness here i come, and im coming with gloves this time lmao

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No Hero!

Two things you must know:
1) Do NOT feed Milktea with compliments.
2) Milktea will eventually devour you.

What was up with the antisocial thing though, Lil? @_@ I saw you and then I.. didn't.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
haha..i guess i wnt make friends with her..im scared of being eaten lol..buh dude..whenz da nex tourny gonna be..i needa get better nd kno more ppl so i could get exp. points lolz

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
haha kool..wanna make friendz with as many good ppl as possible i need da prac...mayb oneday we could possibly do doublez, heard u were a good partner

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No clue yet when the next one is, Hero.

I wont pry into what those other things are but I hope everything is all right. e_e

dudutsai

Smash Lord
haha..i guess i wnt make friends with her..im scared of being eaten lol..buh dude..whenz da nex tourny gonna be..i needa get better nd kno more ppl so i could get exp. points lolz
man that would be nice
i gotta pay people for my exp

anyways next mass madness i hope I'll be free so 25 cent money matches??

So Fatal

Smash Master
Some Shout Outs!

Blackmage: God **** nasty WATCH, the frigate match so was intense, Looking forward to our next set!!!
Jman: Too Good.
Dark Peach: Sick Peach thanks for the friendlies
Other Peach mainer: I played you like right after d.pech and i said"another peach main ??" Good ****
BoxMan: Nice pika
Nuro: Nice seeing ya man too bad we didn't get to play
Buuman were you the marth falco I beat? Insane falco and marth and good attitude
DJ: your ike is too good try not killing yourself two times next time lol!! nice seeing ya.
Random kid I played 20 friendlies with: Good Zelda.

I think thats all!

good job running the tounrey Zeb

ALSO I saw some kid that looked just like Memphis chains, I got excited then sad to find out it was not him =/

PWNAGEPOLICE

Smash Cadet
NNID
WellWisherELF
D3 player i can't remember your name- we played tournament on lylat then delfino, very close games both times. waddle dee ****.
o hai lol

OBM- bad luck for me having to face you like WBR1 :(

Alm0 - beast marth, close games

IC player that i never got to play, how did u place???

feather- sorry for the CG's lol, i felt so dirty

on a side note, i never faced a MK, which was a big surprise (cant complain tho lol)

-pwnagepolice

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
i also wana make as much friends as possible, and i heard that milktea does eat people >.< pretty scary lmao. jk jk. u seemed very tired at the tourny M.Tea..

Banks

Smash Hero
yea hero and sky and all you guys, that was fun playing at the back tv good times lmao

hero straight took me out !!

So Fatal

Smash Master
im jumping on the bandwagon, Milktea be my friend too, your totally cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!132145r2352

Hero- You can change the bowser face without paying for it, just to edit your profile it should be there somewhere.

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
yea hero and sky and all you guys, that was fun playing at the back tv good times lmao

hero straight took me out !!
lol i could take you out to banks :( u kno hero is my official training partner and all lmao. i just was realy cold when i played u. its not like if im jealous of hero or anything lmao.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Some Shout Outs!

Blackmage: God **** nasty WATCH, the frigate match so was intense, Looking forward to our next set!!!
Jman: Too Good.
Dark Peach: Sick Peach thanks for the friendlies
Other Peach mainer: I played you like right after d.pech and i said"another peach main ??" Good ****
BoxMan: Nice pika
Nuro: Nice seeing ya man too bad we didn't get to play
Buuman were you the marth falco I beat? Insane falco and marth and good attitude
DJ: your ike is too good try not killing yourself two times next time lol!! nice seeing ya.
Random kid I played 20 friendlies with: Good Zelda.

I think thats all!

good job running the tounrey Zeb

ALSO I saw some kid that looked just like Memphis chains, I got excited then sad to find out it was not him =/
Nah we never got to play man. I was supporting blackmage when u guys had your tourney match lol. I was the Dedede/MK player.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Mini Shout Outs

MattDotZeb - From here on out we're going to be running the best tourneys in Ma(also I believe the only tourneys in mass, but that's beside the point).

Dazwa - Always good talking to you. For some reason you tend to give me mini pep talks all the time. Much appreciated. Eventually I'll be seeing you deep in a tourney and giving you a **** fine run for your money. Hope you'll be up to the task.

OBM - Always nice seeing you. Sadly I couldn't find room to watch some of your matches deep in the tourney. :(

Buuman - Always good seeing you. And I swear you can SDI out of Zelda's moves it's just difficult to nail just right.

Darc - Any name that long is ludicrous and annoying. And I don't think i could call the whole thing without laughing.

Solar - Rematch? I'm totally taking you down next time. I am an Air Hockey GOD I just need to get the rust out.

Icy - Always nice seeing you. Always, you're good guy with a nasty little Olimar.

Magic - ... I'm gunna get you next time. MM? With the timer ON.

Lock - Good stuff man. Good stuff. Never had to fight Snake with Diddy. Very strange that I can't just cartwheel around with out going BOOM constantly. :p MetaKnight out gayed my DK :(

Dark.Pch - Good ****. You straight ***** me in that MM. I need to work on my DK, but it is very very clear that your DK training since the last time we played has payed off alot.

Feather - Your snake looked nice, even up against Jake. Would have liked to play it. Also I saw you sketching on one of my many trips outside for a smoke, you have alot of talent.

Kool Acid/Aid - OH YEAHHH!!!!

Riot - We've seriously got to team again soon. We did well our first outting and we really do work well together. Hopefully we don't get horribly counterpicked in friendlies again. :p Good **** in tourney, Buuman is really good and that was a **** close set.

KDJ - Always nice seeing you.

ThreeX - I do know you and you rock.

Everybody - Air Hockey and Puzzle League MMs NOW!

EDIT: Actually those are pretty legit shout outs. Except I missed a very important one...

KEVINM YOU ARE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING TO WALK THE EARTH!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
btw so what's going on next MM? is it gonna be brawl only? >____>'

in other news... i just started playing majora's mask again XD man i miss this game, if fierce deity was in brawl.. i'd think about giving it a shot

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Matt's gotta talk to Jamie this weekend.

Either way Melee will be getting equal time at Mass Madness no matter what. It's a Smash Tournament Series not a Brawl Series or a Melee series.

I do want to do Brawl Doubles, as it's been severaly ignored at Mass Madness but all that in the future. We don't even have a date yet.

Hey Matt, see if we can't just get a solid "1st/2nd/3rd etc... Saturday of the Month or something. That would be sweet.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm just gunna go ahead and post this now

I'm gunna help Mat run future MM's from now on. I PM'd him a few days ago and he agreed that the help would be greatly appreciated. I haven't talked it over with him yet, but I plan to take a look at the stage list for brawl and add a few rules as well in hopes of avoiding the situation that happened with Jman and Nuro.

The stage list probably won't change much. Niether will the rules, but Matt isn't a brawl player so I figured if I came on to help him out it could help since I can deal with Brawl issues and he can ddeal with any Melee issues. It'll also allow him to be able to MM and have someone cover that is supposed to cover(I don't need to know the rules to be able to call matches.

I'm going to help him seed(and I'll make sure the brackets get a once over from someone like Dazwa to make sure no one get's missed.). There were a few issues at this tourney and I plan to talk to Matt and find ways to avoid them all. So anyone that had an issues with this tourney hopefully will feel a little relieved to know some one else is jumping on board to help out.

It's extremely difficult to run three tourneys in a day by yourself. We're all smasher and Matt wants to play as much as he wants to run. Having a second persn helping run things will get everything smoothed out and the next MM will run smoothly. Hopefully he and I can get get everything to go well.

I'll see all of you next Mass Madness I hope.
That's awesome....you're awesome.
I think 3 tournies is very doable if we do them like we did on saturday (2 at the same time, then the last one). But there needs to be a strict signup and tournament start schedule and stricter match calling. Tourney organizers can't really do a lot about the setup issue, though, except maybe bribe people to bring them?
Matt I would most definitely like to see the brackets when you get a chance to upload them. If only for the Turtle thing.

I have to say, MM12 was a very rewarding experience for me, especially since it was my first tourny. Thanks and gg to all those I played, though I really don't know anybody to make any specific shoutouts to. I was honestly suprised at my placemnt, I thought I would be much lower. How I got 9th in Brawl Singles with most of my prior experience being practice against CPUs I have no idea, but I'll take it. Maybe it was the experimental IC ATs that I found and have been working with, maybe it was lucky matchups, or maybe it was the way I gayed up with Bthrow footstool CGs and fair spikes. Anyways, hope to see everybody at MM13!
Arg seriously first tourney?? Yeah I'm going to blame the gay chaingrabs and ****. Good ****.

u cant, u have to pay 4 it
no you don't. user cp -> edit details -> scroll down

Kyu Puff even if there was a dedicated friendlies TV or 2 it would always be being played on by the same 3 people or whatever. The only solution is more and more and more and more setups.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
boo @ melee only

crews sounds nice though

melee only owns since we would have time for POOLS and teams and the crew battle

quit being a ******

and the crew battle would be awesome considering that eggm,jman, Djnintendo,Jfox, and jman's bro said they would be able to beat Maine/hampshire in a crew battle >__>

lets put money on this 10 bucks a person

Top Bottom