• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gonna move it to night now so as to not force ANYONE ELSE from posting and I'll just put the flavor when I come back from work (assuming I'll have the time)

Laiara T'Soni (Death Bear), Vanilla Townie, is killed

It is now Night 3. Deadline is Nov. 16 2012

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Morning came, but it took a turn that would be most unforgivable. Within seconds, there was a gun fight within the Normandy ship. The intruders showed themselves, and with enough members killed and their morale weakened, they were able to slowly take control of the ship. The one that gave them the biggest hassle was Ashley. They had an idea how to fix her. With them able to hack the ship, they took the ship to Chohe in the Hades Gamma. Flying high on the sandy Terran, they opened the airlocks, and kicked her face so she'd fall down to her doom. The gods had a different type of death for her, as a Thresher Maw popped from the ground itself and opened its large jaws, catching Ashley and chewing her like a crunch bar.

Ashley (Jerkus), Vanilla Townie, was killed

With the Alliance definding Shepard and his crew to the best they could from rumors to telling the location of where they were, [/b]Donnel[/b] got fed up with it and decided to take matters into his own hands. He took a small spaceship with some of C-Tec's finest officers to the location of where the Normandy was last located. The Normandy allowed access to Donnel's ship. Once they were inside, the men were greeted with nothing but dead bodies of the crew members. The victims were injured in a variety of ways. Cuts, bullets, impaled with a heavy objects, the scene was a blood bath of the worst kind. What popped out of the bloody background however were two recognizable members. Both Wrex and Tali were laying on the floor. They were beaten and shot pretty bad, but they were still breathing. Over them, still in full heath, was a Batarian member. He gave a small smirk, even when the guards point their guns on them.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Donnel shouted. "Where the hell is Shepard!?"

"Dead. And you can't have his body. We need it for payment..." It was then that he gave a simple nod. Suddenly, both a Salarian and a Vorcha appeared from out of no where thanks to their camoflague technology. Machinery powerful enough to even be of no notice against ______. The Salarian quickly disposed of his side of the men using his guns. The Vorcha, 'Billy' decided to go for a more vore-ish approach and merely bit of the man's face. His teeth sunk down on the man's skin and eyes, squishing them like jelly. In height of the confusion, the council's guards were disposed of. Donnel tried to flee, but the Salarian, Dr. Thorlak, blocked his path. With no way out, he looked over at the Barbarian, who was the ring leader, with anger on his face.

"Now then," The Barbarian, Glorak, said with a calm demenor. "Why don't you sit down and relax. See, Billy has a issue with people who don't listen." Glorak's eyes looked over at 'Billy,' the Vorcha. His red eyes glared down at Donnel. His teeth was still fresh with blood of the recent victim. The fingers began to move, never idol. It's as if he was waiting for a reason for Donnel to be hero. "However, he seems to get a kick out of his victims resisting." Donnel just looked at Glorak with a sigh as he hanged his head down. "Good man. I can see you're a man with sense."

Donnel (Ranmaru), King Maker is now in Mafia's clutches along with Wrex (Bardul) and Tali (BSP), the last two Vanilla Townies

The mercenaries could've merely killed the remaining survivors, pick up the body, and then collect their reward. However, Glorak had a great idea to end the day. With some interrogation work on Donnel, they were now able to have control of the Citidale's defense systems. The Salarian, with all his technology skills, was able to create a 'portal' so as to move both the ship and the station itself from one place to another. Once the defenses were down in Citidale thanks to some hacking, it was time for the gang to go...but not before breaking the survivor's arms and legs.

"Thank you all for your co-operation. I'll be sure to send you someplace nice. Just....enjoy the trip." Those were Glorak's last words before the three got on the ship with Shepard's dead body. Their ship was on auto pilot. In front of it was a purple orb portal that, once they stepped through, they appeared at planet earth. All of a sudden, the Normandy kicked into high gear and began to blast towards it. After breaking through the atmosphere, the ship looked to be heading to France. The poor civilians didn't knew what litterally hit them as the ship crashed within the city area, blowing up and killing over a 100 people on that day. While all of this was going on, the Citidale was put through a portal as well and, like the Normandy, it headed to France. The poor french people barely had time to figure what the **** happened as the Citidale itself crashed onto Franch. The mere contact of the planet made an huge explosion. The explosion was so huge, it made the comet that killed the dinosaurs look like a fire cracker. Tsunamis hit the east coast with BRUTAL force. Not only over a million people were killed, the event changed how the planet itself worked.

[collapse= The result of the 'The God's Missle']

Germany, France, Spain, and Italy is NO longer on the map due to the massive force broke up the land to pieces.
Pure Blood German, French, and Spanish people are near extinct. There has been reports of those being kidnapped and hunted down due to their rare nationality.
United Kingdom is no longer on the map due to the land is now underwater (some consider it the 'new Atlantis')
Algeria and Libya's lands had a 70% increase of water. Egypt had a 40% rise of water[/collapse]

With their job done, they fly off into the galaxy to collect their reward.

Glorak (MasterMind), 'Billy' (Jdietz), and Dr. Thorlak (Handorin), Mafia Goons, has won the game. Congrats!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, now before you all get salty and all like 'damnit, I knew ___________ was _______!'

I want to explain that Omni was going through some personal issues, and it got him stress out. Seems 2 days of wait was a bit too much for him. He did say he was sorry for doing that, and not to waste your breath complaining to him, for he's not playing Mafia games anymore.

BTW: Rule No. 1. Hando is always scum. No exceptions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm past that.

Darn I was all wrong. Dammit.

Also sorry guys for giving MastermindSCUM the gun.

Was fun though while it lasted.

I can't believe I scumread my townbro Soup.

I'm so sorry man. I totally misunderstood you here. I guess you were really frustrated here dude. ;-;

Same goes to Bardull. Argh.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I actually put in my "2 weeks" from SWF because I am going into a cell to study for this exam, but I still felt the need to address this game because I do accept responsibility.
I apologize for my impatience and rude callingout as well as my out of actions from the game that lead to talk into the Social Thread. I was completely off-basis and wrong. I ask that you forgive me.

However.

For me, this will still be my last game here. I love you guys. You're all cool people. But I've found that there is too much of a... battle to fight against town in order to find scum that gives scum a distinctive advantage in the SWF Realm. Inactivity, disappearances, replacements, etc. I get it; life happens. But it becomes extremely hard to play a game when you're trying to distinguish who is inactive lurking scum and who is legit inactive lurking town. It gives scum the ability to literally sit there... untouched... because there are enough town players whom are doing the same. It is my largest pet peeve and it rewards scum way too much for a factor that should not be a factor in itself. So, this will be my last game here with SWF. Again, I love you all, but I can't keep bringing myself to play games only to have my largest challenges being townies who aren't even kept up with the game. I'm not going to call any names, but those of you in this game know who you were.

With that said, great game scum. You played it well. Getting rid of Marshy was a great call. I felt that his presence would have given me the confidence to go with my scum reads because I'm sure he would have felt the same way. I wasn't fooled. At one point in the game, I knew that one scum was buddying me (Mastermind) and one was nailing me (Hando/Jdietz to a small extent) so my intuition was right. Also:

kary - i loved his play D1. pressured Dabuz and jumped on people who weren't making any stances on him. i ignored him the first go around because bardull/kary/jdietz circlejerk was going over my head (lots of meta). i honestly dont why people find him scummy, but i probably shoot him. i dont think scum would bum rush a town player so early into the game and outright call them scum. brings too much attention, and because he was very early with his claim i dont find him joining the dabuz wagon (moreso jumpstarting it)

soup - hated his D1 early play. thought it was gross how he jumped on the Dabuz wagon (4th one on the slot AFTER me/no hetero/kary. both marshy and kary's jump on the dabuz wagon felt authetnic, but Soup's felt forced and i didn't buy it. i also did not like his line of questioning to follow, but it wasnt solid enough for me to think he was scum. just that something felt off. his AtE towards the end of the Day, however, screamed town. i've seen flailing scum and i've seen flailing town often. i trust my gut feelings alot when it comes to this and i dont feel scum emitting from Soup since late D1.

HOWEVER

it doesn't nullify his early D1 play completely. so i understand the Soup hate. but i won't be shooting him toDay solely because i think there are much better choices based off dabuz flip.

BSP - never played with him. i feel very cautious around him because i'm unfamiliar with his game but he appears to be town. i don't 100% trust him, but i think i trust him more than a lot of other people in this game.

dbear - all of the place. very counterproductive and his line of questioning doesn't ever appear to lead to places. i find myself thinking, "why is he asking such an obvious question" or "what do you expect to gain from that question" so much it's crazy. however, i did like that he applied pressure on me D1 since no one else was doing so. i didn't find my logic for voting Dabuz to be very commonly accepted which is cool, but if everyone kinda left me alone (which most did) my suspicion was that scum was clearly buddying me. that makes me being King toDay even that much better for them. all in all, he can live

jerkus - ive enjoyed his play. he seems like the level headed version of Gheb. there are a few things that i dont disagree with, and a few things that i do agree with. however, i don't think scum Jerkus would kill of No Hetero based off their D1 play and that's one of the sole reasons why im fine with him living toDay as well. that and the fact that he jumped on Soup early D1 for his vote on Dabuz which i felt was really strong

that leaves me with: gheb, bardull, mastermind, hando, and jdietz. this is my death pool. one of these guys are scum. "but omni duh that's a huge lynch pool; of course one is scum". ya. but w/e let's go into this.

hando - full of johns, excuses, and random one-person pushes. EXTREMELY flimsy stances. this guy seems so afraid to put his foot down on a subject that it hurts. i don't feel any intention of him wanting to find scum. he's just like, "well... ya know... i think this i guess" but my main problem is that he's not really pursuing lynches or suspects. just a small push here and there and a dismissal or moving on to other players. he also danced around the Dabuz wagon like crazy. he's a very good kill choice toDay but he's also a very EASY kill choice; too easy.

mastermind - is on the hando/bardull-can-die-wagon. both very easy wagons. i think i'm being fooled by this slot. and i understand why jerkus believes mastermind/hando would be a great scum pair. again, i said this was ambitious but i don't see this being too far out of the way looking at whom i think ISN'T scum. i also expect MORE from this slot if they were in fact town; much more. more presure. more talking. more scumhunting. i don't feel it and i think i'm being buddied by scum here. there was zero pressure on me from this slot on me D1 and i believe there have been many of games where Ryker was much more pushy as town vs. me.

jdietz - one of the whiteknighters from dabuz' wagon that pressured kary scum. questioned the people on the lynch (similar to gheb, jerkus, dbear) but decided to choose kary out of meta reasoning and familiarity. i haven't enjoyed his input and i believe he's been taking a back seat for most of the game; a slightly more active Hando. i dont like his slot one bit. nothing about his D1 or D2 play makes me think he's town searching for scum.

bardull - probably scum. started okay. slipped into inactivity. but he just talked alot. and he has definitely become less of a factor during some of the more focused points of the game. when he eventually does come in, it's clear that he's not reading or keeping up which makes me question his intent. he was one of the biggest pocketpoolers of the Dabuz lynch by not playing any side and was actually one of the late whiteknighters to join the "death to Omni/NoHetero/Kary" wagon started originally by Jerkus, Gheb, and i think jdietz. id be down with killin him.

gheb - never seen gheb play a game like this. but i dont wanna include meta like this. he's being overly stubborn and i want to dismiss it as a character trait, but it's gotten past the point of logic and reasoning. i compare him with... Marshy whom i felt was more natural with his push on Dabuz. Gheb, however, stoops below logic and ignores what he doesnt like. i'd shoot him on principle for being so unhelpful. regardless, he felt that in his #441 that kary's D1 play was good; especially against Jerkus. so i find it difficult to understand why he's on this lynch. he's taking less of an investigative route (which i'd expect from Gheb; and going more for a bullrush style of lynches even AFTER Dabuz/Marshy flipped town). he probably won't die today, but i'm leaving room for that happening anyway because shooting him would feel very, very good
---------------------------------------
I'm pretty amazing. :3. I went with my shot on Soup because I had lost my faith in town, but I didn't want to be the guy who made himself "above" town by shooting against the majority lynch so out of respect I shot Soup. It is what it is.

Shout-outs:
Mastermind - GGs.
Hando - GGs.
Jdietz - GGs.

BSP - You played very well. A very strong townie game.

Bardull - You slacked. You had IRL ****. It happens. But you definitely weren't up to par or speed with the game and you didn't really give it your all.

Jerkus - Great play. Enjoyed your analytics very much so. You were on point on your prediction of Hando/Mastermind and it took me into late D2 to start seeing the validity in it. I really wish you and I could have gone back and forth more, but I think you were busy most of D2.

Gheb - I'm not sure to what to say about your play without being mean. But I do think you need a lot of work. You know Marshy. You know me. You know our styles and basing our styles and turning into a scumread was poor. It should have been clear as daylight that scum was not on the Dabuz wagon (hence the strength of the Dabuz wagon). I expected more out of you.

Dabuz - You were a casualty. My apologies for not reading your breadcrumb of doc. If you want to be reserved or laid back, that's fine, but you cannot start off the way you did. From a town POV, it was very non-commital and your thoughts were full of WTF. Try to be more assertive.

Marshy/Nabe - Sry, bros. Wish we coulda' held hands.

DBear - Enjoyed your play. Very townie. Sometimes talked too much, but it was that aspect that made me feel comfortable in your town lean.

Rockin - My apologies again, my friend.

Kary - Would have great to see you all the way through.

Ranmaru - You seem like a pretty strong player. Your reads were way off, but I enjoyed your presence. I think things would have been more different if you and I were able to have back-and-forths earlier in D1. Coming in as a replacement has its pros and cons. Thanks for replacing.

I think that's it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
so i lost to scumdorin?

ahh. just like the good old days. all is right again with the world

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOL, wow, funny way to end the day. Kudos to MM. Ryker is great at upholding his town meta, even the smallest of parts.

Definitely my bad for being so inactive, school is whack.

Sorry soup/omni for tunneling you guys :/.

More stuff later.

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer

Essentially my face when I gave my D2 reads and most of town hated it. And that glare was towards you: Mastermind.

Edit: Guy in the back is Gheb, LOL.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
the only salt im producing right now is *****tears after fighting so hard for this game ans actuqally being pretty damn accurate with my reads besides a bardull slipupb

i even townread ran afyer he replaced in

im in shambles and this game almost made me quit mafia

bsp was so good this game

Omni

BRoomer
oh i forgot about you, Soup, lol.

sorry for the shot on you. i did have in faith in you, bro. i never stopped believing. sry bro. luh u bro.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I got a gun I was gonna quick shoot Hando, dead serious.

Omni, I am still salty, not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure Rockin posted something around Hurricane time with being busy and thought around there was why he wasn't here too much. The mod kill, it did wreck the game, we lost a day an basically had only had two days to get scum.

Sucked worse when Ran gave Mastermind the gun, but...it's part of this set-up. But we lost a day we could have maybe brought it back.

Still...I am frustrated this happened, very frustrated, mad, and salty, but I can at least understand stress hitting like that to someone.

I'll forgive and forget, like I always do, but right now...I'm still bottling up stuff I don't want to say, and it's just a game in the end.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Essentially my face when I gave my D2 reads and most of town hated it. And that glare was towards you: Mastermind.

I frickin LOL'd irl, especially looking back at your reads man. Dammit. Sorry I was so apprehensive with you mang. I thought you were scum. :c GOG DAMMIT WHY DO I GET DISTRACTED WHY

I need to comitt sodoku...

Anyways, much respect for shooting Soup cuz most of us were on him...

Anyways, much love man. I see that you won't be playing maf in the future, but who says you can't hang out with Dgames, or even comment on our walls or exchange VM's? Get at me son.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

Ok, real talk:

What did anyone see in the Dabuz lynch rofl. I was actually scum and still didn't understand what anyone had on him in the first part of the game. Def. part of the reason it was so easy to have "real" stances in early game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
the only salt im producing right now is *****tears after fighting so hard for this game ans actuqally being pretty damn accurate with my reads besides a bardull slipupb

i even townread ran afyer he replaced in

im in shambles and this game almost made me quit mafia

bsp was so good this game
Again, I'm sorry bro. Wtf was I doing. :urg:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

1) Omni: You really didn't have to do that... seriously.

2(Mastermind (EE Ryker hydra): "My life in your service is a neverending series of unforeseen adventures, sir. *sigh*"

Good job man, we did well and it was really fun working with EE in the background QT. My only regret is not being present to make more Mastermind references during D4 when we already had the game in the bag.

3)Jerkus (J and Circus hydra)

You were fun to pretend to be a scummate with. Sadly by the time people started to think you were scummy we had already won.

4)Soup
Don't know what to do as the scum team? Antagonize Soup. Hasn't failed me yet.

WELCOME TO ERB #2
5)Death Bear (Ryu and rake hydra)

You did good. You asked pertinent questions, but sadly you didn't go the right directions with them. (ie chasing me down)

6)Handorin

You were a brave footsoldier for the cause. Everyone wanted you gone, but somehow it never happened. :p

7)No Hetro (Marshy and nabe hydra)

Seriously. Why Dabuz. I'm scum and I still don't know, but it was fun killing you first night for giggles and "huh??"s from town.

8)Bardull

Your support in killing Soup was most appreciated.

9)BSP

You probably had it about as good as it gets as far as being seen as brownie townie. Sadly there wasn't much to work off of with that town-ship.

10)Kary Ranmaru

I just don't even know lol.

11)Gheb

Killing you was one of the saddest moments of this game, it would have been so so so easy to implicate you in any number of scummy connections... but at least we won after we did.

12)JDietz

He enjoys being scum with a town meta that's naturally scummy.

13)Dabuz

I honestly feel bad for you. You didn't really do anything noteworthy besides get tunneled into the ground by people who weren't even on the scumteam.

Omni

BRoomer
If I got a gun I was gonna quick shoot Hando, dead serious.

Omni, I am still salty, not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure Rockin posted something around Hurricane time with being busy and thought around there was why he wasn't here too much. The mod kill, it did wreck the game, we lost a day an basically had only had two days to get scum.

Sucked worse when Ran gave Mastermind the gun, but...it's part of this set-up. But we lost a day we could have maybe brought it back.

Still...I am frustrated this happened, very frustrated, mad, and salty, but I can at least understand stress hitting like that to someone.

I'll forgive and forget, like I always do, but right now...I'm still bottling up stuff I don't want to say, and it's just a game in the end.
If it makes you feel better to let it out, then go for it, bro. Still love you. <3 And I am sincerely sorry for letting my impatience get the best of me.

I frickin LOL'd irl, especially looking back at your reads man. Dammit. Sorry I was so apprehensive with you mang. I thought you were scum. :c GOG DAMMIT WHY DO I GET DISTRACTED WHY

I need to comitt sodoku...

Anyways, much respect for shooting Soup cuz most of us were on him...

Anyways, much love man. I see that you won't be playing maf in the future, but who says you can't hang out with Dgames, or even comment on our walls or exchange VM's? Get at me son.
S'all good. IDC if people have indifferent reads TBH. That's a part of the game and it happens to all of us. I was really stoked by your activity tho'. I'll still hang around the walls and stuffs for sure.

Ok, real talk:

What did anyone see in the Dabuz lynch rofl. I was actually scum and still didn't understand what anyone had on him in the first part of the game. Def. part of the reason it was so easy to have "real" stances in early game.
The point of the Dabuz lynch was to remove a liability, stir up discussion, and to see who would openly jump on the Dabuz wagon and who would openly be against it. There were four people on it: Myself, Marshy, Kary, and, Soup. The order of who was in Dabuz' lynch is vital, which is why I found Marshy/Kary mainly clear and Soup somewhat eh. Scum knows Dabuz is town, but would scum openly jump on a bandwagon for a person they know is town? Not if they were good (Mastermind came in for approval of the lynch extremely late into D1; having one of you three on the Dabuz lynch earlier would have been stronger):

1.) Scum who whiteknighted Dabuz
2.) Scum who played pocketpool

Then it's just a matter of deciphering who it is. Dabuz lynch was a great flip for town; probably the best we were going to get outside of a scum flip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mmmmmm

I love how Ran almost completely ignores my slot during his catch up, it's so... deliciously grimy for connections.
*slaps self*

You seemed to put in work... Which was why I ignored you. I was mostly trying to catch up, and I wasn't really interested in reading ALL OF YOUR FRICKIN WALLS MAN. Shows that I should be more attentive to EVERYTHING GOD ALMIGHTY while catching up.

I seem to have this problem where I start to get scumreads, strong ones (even when wrong), and I start to ignore other slots as priorities.. Sigh.

I really need to re-evaluate how I read when replacing/starting a game.... But I'll just continue to play my games for now and then take a break, as I need to also upgrade myself if you naw meen

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

I'm pretty sure the silver bullet was the fact you switched on Soup so hard once you got the gun. After that it wasn't too out of the question to force your hand between shooting Soup to "prove yourself" and doing what you actually wanted as town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
S'all good. IDC if people have indifferent reads TBH. That's a part of the game and it happens to all of us. I was really stoked by your activity tho'. I'll still hang around the walls and stuffs for sure.
Stoked as in it wasn't as good as when I came in, or just you were surprised at my activity once I got in?

If you mean the latter, it's surprising to me because I used to have the problem of being too active. (See: Time Travellers)

I see you like activity, and so do I. I guess I got LESS active once I realized I was being a distraction, and just cuz I was adapting I guess. (Probably around the time I finished playing JDiet'z hearts game)

Another reason I am active and ALL IN is because the game is really fun and interesting to me so I'm on it alot... >_> Time sink lol

Omni

BRoomer
I'm pretty sure the silver bullet was the fact you switched on Soup so hard once you got the gun. After that it wasn't too out of the question to force your hand between shooting Soup to "prove yourself" and doing what you actually wanted as town.
Shooting Soup was moreso based on town's influence as opposed to scum's influence. Town definitely gets credit for the Soup shot.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
*slaps self*

You seemed to put in work... Which was why I ignored you. I was mostly trying to catch up, and I wasn't really interested in reading ALL OF YOUR FRICKIN WALLS MAN. Shows that I should be more attentive to EVERYTHING GOD ALMIGHTY while catching up.

I seem to have this problem where I start to get scumreads, strong ones (even when wrong), and I start to ignore other slots as priorities.. Sigh.

I really need to re-evaluate how I read when replacing/starting a game.... But I'll just continue to play my games for now and then take a break, as I need to also upgrade myself if you naw meen
Ahaha I can't blame you. I distinctly remember in the QT just being like "Ok no one will really read this wall to the end without having some part of their eyes glaze over... perfect lol"

I'm just surprised because... those walls were about your slot. So it was lip licking delicious to see you ignore them.

Omni

BRoomer
Stoked as in it wasn't as good as when I came in, or just you were surprised at my activity once I got in?

If you mean the latter, it's surprising to me because I used to have the problem of being too active. (See: Time Travellers)

I see you like activity, and so do I. I guess I got LESS active once I realized I was being a distraction, and just cuz I was adapting I guess. (Probably around the time I finished playing JDiet'z hearts game)

Another reason I am active and ALL IN is because the game is really fun and interesting to me so I'm on it alot... >_> Time sink lol
Stoked as in I was really enjoying your activity and contribution. I honestly didn't mind you backing off a bit after your initial bite down into the game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shooting Soup was moreso based on town's influence as opposed to scum's influence. Town definitely gets credit for the Soup shot.
Yeah. Because we all know who made Soup look bad in town's eyes in the first place was... oh wait.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah. Because we all know who made Soup look bad in town's eyes in the first place was... oh wait.
I think it was you and Kary. Perhaps someone else. I had a strange vibe from Soup which I grilled him on, but as I said several times throughout the game it wasn't anything to push on. Gheb and a few others did a great job at amplifying that statement. What was a "IGMEOU FOS" turned into a "Omni u said u have Soup as scum y u no kill him" from non-scum players, lol.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(yeah, that was what I was getting at... I kind of am taking credit for the scum read everyone had on Soup. It wasn't hard to just say "but wait, Omni had this read" after the fact and have town agree)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ahaha I can't blame you. I distinctly remember in the QT just being like "Ok no one will really read this wall to the end without having some part of their eyes glaze over... perfect lol"

I'm just surprised because... those walls were about your slot. So it was lip licking delicious to see you ignore them.
Pfft. Like I'd care. :awesome: Funny thing is if no one read it, I wouldn't be DAMNED FOR NOT READING IT HUR HUR. Also I didn't care about a case on Kary, since I'm not Kary. I already made that mistake in Fire Emblem, responding to Rajam's case (that was on GLIFE lol) and defending Glyph myself instead of looking for scum.

**** I think I town read you off a statement. I'm so dumb.

Why did you ask Rake their opinion on bardull and someone else, just wondering.

Stoked as in I was really enjoying your activity and contribution. I honestly didn't mind you backing off a bit after your initial bite down into the game.
Ah ok I'm glad you enjoyed it. :bee: Btw, when I came out of no where asking you why you shot your town read over Bardull, I just felt that was something you should have elaborated on in twilight. I wasn't going to then say O U SCUM, I would just not saying anything back and just re-evaluate over the night. (Because there really wasn't a conclusion to be made until Soup flipped, and then I think I'd be wrong anyways)

Also we should play melee if I'm ever in MD. (in a tourny)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pfft. Like I'd care. :awesome: Funny thing is if no one read it, I wouldn't be DAMNED FOR NOT READING IT HUR HUR. Also I didn't care about a case on Kary, since I'm not Kary. I already made that mistake in Fire Emblem, responding to Rajam's case (that was on GLIFE lol) and defending Glyph myself instead of looking for scum.

**** I think I town read you off a statement. I'm so dumb.

Why did you ask Rake their opinion on bardull and someone else, just wondering.
Lol, that's one way to look at it. (trust me, had it been necessary it would have been dragged back up but it ended up not being needed)

I asked Rake his opinion on Bardull and Kary because the "natural" scum reads I was getting at the time were those two. Touching base with Rake to see if he had the same gut reads is something I would do as town to see where Rake's head is since we play a similar mafia gamestyle (though in this case it was for scummy misdirection reasons).

Hell, it worked. He listed it later as one of the reasons he had me as town.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
7)No Hetro (Marshy and nabe hydra)

Seriously. Why Dabuz. I'm scum and I still don't know, but it was fun killing you first night for giggles and "huh??"s from town.
i still think he was a good lynch. but yeah man i didnt explain that **** after like 40 pages of d1 im sure not going to do so now. sincere thanks for freeing us early btw. i had actually looked forward to opening discussion d2 but 40 page d1 + kary replacing out (we liked what he was doing) with such a crucial role wouldve been an excruciating hardship to endure had i lived

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i still think he was a good lynch. but yeah man i didnt explain that **** after like 40 pages of d1 im sure not going to do so now. sincere thanks for freeing us early btw. i had actually looked forward to opening discussion d2 but 40 page d1 + kary replacing out (we liked what he was doing) with such a crucial role wouldve been an excruciating hardship to endure had i lived
We coulda bro'd up if you were still here. :cool:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nothing much to say here. I lived after not being around at the start. I thought my scum team was painfully obvious. Omni made it much easier than it had to be. I was afraid it was going to come down to me 1v1ing Jerkus, which would be no fun.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well you were fun while you lasted lol. We were legitimately worried if we let your hydra get into a good mindset coming back in it would be a disaster, even after the Dabuz debacle from your slot.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nothing much to say here. I lived after not being around at the start. I thought my scum team was painfully obvious. Omni made it much easier than it had to be. I was afraid it was going to come down to me 1v1ing Jerkus, which would be no fun.
I think that was the other thing that was funny about this game. Ryker seemed to be the only one in the game just sure that I was obvious enough to start bussing, but the only one who disliked me enough and ever had a gun was Omni, who shot Soup instead.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well you were fun while you lasted lol. We were legitimately worried if we let your hydra get into a good mindset coming back in it would be a disaster, even after the Dabuz debacle from your slot.
hahah thanks. sometimes i push d1 mislynches that people say "dude that lynch was so ****ty!" after the fact but have time to make up for it (skies of arcadia and the wall come to mind) so i was hoping to do that here

also i liked the fact that rockin was legitimately down to have no hetero be called "queen" if we had been chosen by the kingmaker

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
hahah thanks. sometimes i push d1 mislynches that people say "dude that lynch was so ****ty!" after the fact but have time to make up for it (skies of arcadia and the wall come to mind) so i was hoping to do that here

also i liked the fact that rockin was legitimately down to have no hetero be called "queen" if we had been chosen by the kingmaker
Yeah that was the idea in killing you I think, stopping you from doing that.

Hahaha, I'm re-reading the QT now and I'm seeing my own old jokes about D1's proceedings XD

These seem relevant:

NoHetero (Marshy) said:
"This game is going to be difficult Death Bear. It's Day ONE and we already have JDietz and Jerkus trying to play superhero and do everything in their power to ruin the dabuz lynch and basing their suspicions around everyone who goes after him. This possibly doesn't even include dabuz's potential scumbuddies who may do crazy **** to keep him alive. Pathetic. We don't need more players like that. Both halves of you are better than that."

"The fact I'm already a scum thorn in your side gives me great pleasure. I'll try to remember in the future that the easiest way to get you to lynch a townie is to defend them even momentarily against your entirely baseless town-bloodlust :p" - me in QT

Soup said:
"marshy do you remember ERB where i spent two days hardbodying JDietz scum and literally had a to make a case and then town copped out on me

never again

we in this"

"Yes... yes I do. And I sincerely hope it happens again this game >:D

>mfw I realize one of my proudest moments in scum-play was also the defining moment for the way Marshy is now mis-handling the lynch process, and will get us ez mode mislynches, also to the benefit of scum-Dietz. XD" - me in QT

I'm such a jerk in QTs behind everyone's back lol...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
"The fact I'm already a scum thorn in your side gives me great pleasure. I'll try to remember in the future that the easiest way to get you to lynch a townie is to defend them even momentarily against your entirely baseless town-bloodlust :p" - me in QT

"Yes... yes I do. And I sincerely hope it happens again this game >:D

>mfw I realize one of my proudest moments in scum-play was also the defining moment for the way Marshy is now mis-handling the lynch process, and will get us ez mode mislynches, also to the benefit of scum-Dietz. XD" - me in QT
yeah. i cannot stand people whiteknighting and enjoy backhanding them for it. its cuz thereve been a lot of games where scum was on the verge of dying earlygame and it just takes one person to defend them to **** it up or even if theyre town youre just thinking to yourself "man i wish we had killed this guy earlier" should they live. i dont trip over a d1 mislynch. im sure you remember erb as one of these

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like I said, it was a proud moment for me as scum.

Another thing I'm proud of this game is recognizing Kary's slot as the kingmaker as soon as Omni was elected king D2. It never ended up amounting to anything since we never needed to specifically kill the kingmaker, but hey it was cool knowing the hunch was accurate.

EDIT: oh god lol, I just got to the read list on your slot in the QT for who we should nightkill that Hando later TOTALLY ripped from me and had to be edited out XP

Top Bottom