• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha aw, what's wrong with felicia? i think she's fun.

and nah, i don't really like juggernaut that much haha. i like speed

i'd play msp but it takes so much practice LOL i'm not there yet.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm playing right now if anyone cares to join, my gamertag is my username on here

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You guys play this for PSN? I just downloaded for relatively cheap, I got it mainly for the online, I also got a stick as well, never played with one actually, how I can learn to play with it soon.

:phone:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
honestly, i played this game for the first time in a while (i would play randomly but sucked hard) and the switch to the stick was really natural

it felt so much easier to play on a stick than a pad

the only problem i had was getting used to there not being a medium button

OmegaXXII

Does it really feel 'natural' the first couple of times you play it? I seem to be having a little bit of a problem adjusting since I've always played with a pad all my life, though I'm actually going to give this a try on MvC2 for a while.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You guys play this for PSN? I just downloaded for relatively cheap, I got it mainly for the online, I also got a stick as well, never played with one actually, how I can learn to play with it soon.
I have it on PSN. Add Herple-Derples and I'll play you the next time I'm on. Just know that I suck at this game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gotta love sent lol. blocking? stomp assist fly unfly stomp stomp fly unfly stomp fly unfly stomp assist fly unfly etc etc etc etc

OmegaXXII

I have it on PSN. Add Herple-Derples and I'll play you the next time I'm on. Just know that I suck at this game.
Yes!! I'll go ahead and add you as well, if you are interested add OmegaKoopa and we can hit it up, I myself suck, at least with a stick that is.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha im starting to like sent + cyclops because of how cheap it is

i just like blockstrings lol

ill stick with team clockw0rk

mood4food77

Smash Hero
bodied would be a nice way of putting it

it's more like i'm a sex doll and he's been convicted of murder and ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh wow ouch LOL. a decent way to get started out by urself (at least this is what i did without XBL or any local players) just put the cpu on the hardest difficulty and try to get as close to perfecting them as possible

you might develop habits and stuff but at least you'll get used to controlling your characters. cpu's are also really susceptible to not-true blockstrings so you'll start to feel good being able to attack the whole time haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i'm done

i can only lose 20 times in a row with no hope of actually winning
GGs. Learning MvC2 is weird since it takes awhile to get a feel of the game compared to Marvel 3.
I'd say focus on learning MvC2's style of team building since that kinda helps.

Also be careful on calling your AA assists if you see me expecting them. I got that double snap but I missed the follow up (dumb lag lol).
You wanna play tonight? What's your PSN tag?

Edit:double posting is bad. :awesome:
I'd play you, but I suppose you'd probably want to learn the game first...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato do you still play MSP?
Yeah, MSP is my main top tier team after I found out I suck with Team Clockw0rk.
Basically I either go MSP or a Spiderman team.

I'm really just alright at Marvel. If I go against someone that knows the game, then I'm usually in trouble.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
spiderman sounds sick haha.

the only thing i know about msp is start the match with short short psylocke. LOLOL

Top Bottom