• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's Tiara

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
There are better ways to honor your dead sister than by wearing her tiara...
She specifically gave it to him to remember her by.

And Marth get's hitched with Sheeda, which is more than I can say for Ike (who has no femalre relationships in his games, but has very close male relationships. Hmm...)

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
This is no excuse. No excuse at all.

I own the actual FE3 cart, and the game is very playable even with Japanese menus. There is even an English patch and script out for the game, so you can use the script if you don't play ROMs and get the actual game instead, or just read the script to learn about the story itself.

Also, Hardin of the Orleans army wears a Turban in FE1 and 3.
If you have the rom + patch can you send me a link as to where i can get it?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
you wanna remove Marth's Tiara away from him? that's like telling Mario to remove his hat or Cartain Falcon to take of his helmet, even though it makes Marth look feminine in some way it's best to leave them how they are since it's part of his signature look

Darkslash

Smash Master
Telling Marth to remove his tiara is the same thing as asking Ike not to fight for his friends :O

jokes aside

Asking Marth to remove his Tiarra is the same thing as asking Star Fox to replace the Arwings with Wolfens..... ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
i think its funny when the marth mains hear this and get defensive
they should know denial is the first sign
It's because we actually know about his history. and there are many ******* who don't know the difference between bishonen and gay. That is why.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
i didnt ask why <.<
i know his history perfectly well
doesnt make him look any manlier
i would agree that gay is a stretch
but looks gay? he accomplishes that one easyyyy
Then again anyone in Smash can be taken as gay if you twist things around enough XD

Ike? He fights for his "friends." Mhm..yeah...sure...
Luigi? Two words, "Bang, bang!"
Mario? Brotherly love, see Luigi.

Plus with being able to take pictures whenever you want, it just opens the doors up to countless dirty pictures XD

I'm joking of course, I don't want Ike/Luigi/Mario players biting my head off over this XD

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
ahahaha true true
it just happens to take alot less twisting with our good princess martha xD

too anyone who is taking me seriously:chill.smoke one.re-read
What are you talking about?! The internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS. I'm gonna right how angry I am at you on my e-blog!!

Seriously XD How is this thread still open? rofl XD

Darkslash

Smash Master
...One of my friends brought this up, and I looked at Marth closely. While he does look feminine, I disagree with the tiara notion, it looks more like a headband to me.
Yea but its a tiara :O his sister gave it to him so he has something to remember her by.

But if you meant that you know that the Tiara is a headband then okay :p

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Actually thinking about it, from what I know of his game, he does actually end with a woman. I mean actually end up with that women, marriage and all, not this getting a cake/kiss behind a curtain or other thanksforsavingtheworldheresalittlerewardkthnx crap that other Nintendo heroes get.

There is Fox, but his relationship with Krystal actually falls apart in command, and they either get back together or not by the end. Other characters have Love interests but nothing really happens there, such as Wario and DK (though I think Candy might actually be his girlfriend, but from what I know from the games it's merely implied and there isn't much interaction between the two). Mario and Link just don't really seem to get anywhere in the recent games, though Link has the whole problem of it being a different Link and Zelda so it kind of starts from scratch each time.

I'm also not sure but I get the feeling he ends up with her regardless. Even Roy, who has a Harem of girls to choose from, doesn't necessarily end up with any of them due to how you support with him. Heck, as pointed out, Ike doesn't actually have support endings with any females, though there certainly are girls that are interested in him.

All of a sudden, Marth doesn't seem so Gay. Ridiculously feminine yes, but if that's what the women want, he sure delivers.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
I completely agree with you. Marth does get married with a woman, depending on his supports.

Now Ike...
marth actually maries sheeda no mather if has suport or not ( cause in FE1/3 there is none). the only way he can't marri sheeda is if she dies ( but htis is not confirmed).

Topskunium

Smash Rookie
marth actually maries sheeda no mather if has suport or not ( cause in FE1/3 there is none). the only way he can't marri sheeda is if she dies ( but htis is not confirmed).
Also, if anybody is interested, Marth's red color is based off of sheeda.

Holy crap, how did I end up on a forum post almost 10 years old? I need coffee...

Top Bottom