• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth mainers

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'd like to take this time to announce to the world that I am currently beating Junk in the MM to 1000 posts. THAT $3.27 WILL BE MINE

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
At least I have you guys on join date >_>. I wish I would of joined smashboards when I started going to tournaments, because then it would be 03 XD.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
... How many people like loli and shota and basically nothing else?

Yuri is pretty good, but I don't like my females to have penises on them.

Even though that's basically what most yaoi is LMAO.
I do.

True that, wanna know best way to destroy yaoitards? This video **** them http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=69SmvbpaYUU&feature=related
and also things related to Barbatos Goetia kill them. ANd please Inui you need to realise what is a joke more often.

Anyway can I be the Mexican guy in the Handsome, Intelligent, Witty, Black Marth Players Club?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
She says she will cosplay as any Anime character you like...for a price of course. ^^

That's madness. I could die happy.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
dude

All we have to do is ask her

Let me Make Your Fantasy Come True!
Are you in love with any anime heroine? I can cosplay as her and we go on a date! I have many costume for you to choose from (full list will be available soon). I can act the character very well and you will fulfil the fantasy to be with your favorite anime girl.
To ask for more detailed informations and costs for all services, please message me or email me arisamizuhara@yahoo.co.jp Thanks!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yea solid def. Btw you got your name changed before mine!!!

We should dicuss like airline prices and were to meet and everything sometime. It would have to wait till this summer tho because most of us are gonna be in school :(
But at least that gives us time to save up :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I want her to be Sheeda. ^^

Although I'll be awestruck at seeing her as anyone. She is too awesome.

Top Bottom