• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Matchups! Updated May 15, 2007! Only missing Zelda!

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
eggz is there any matches of you(mario) and ka master(luigi) out there?
i'm curious to see um breh

mario-man

Smash Lord
eggz is there any matches of you(mario) and ka master(luigi) out there?
i'm curious to see um breh
umm....not as Mario. he has space animal matches but no Mario. He does have matches of him vs ppa0 as Mario. If you want the link just tell me.

btw, ppa0 is another excellent Luigi

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
thanks =D

yours is nice too, very original :-)

im not really sure, but isnt the dan like some upstate tourney that was held a while ago though??

why is it in your sig?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dan 2 happened few weeks ago. It was a sig made in honor of my partner Kosmos and I teaming together. Being from Hawaii I don't get to travel to tournies much so it was a pretty big deal for me.

I'll probably change my sig later when I find a picture that I like.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ohh, thats pretty awesome, i met kos-mos at an mgc in dallas and played him a few times, he's a pretty cool guy.

taking it to pm's now

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey i just want to say pichu can indeed **** mario in fact i **** mario so bad as pichu my step brother tryed on marht for his range and pichu is not slow at all mario is slower out ranged a little half the time and how many mario s can say i know this matchup pichu gets him up to about 53% and sets up edge game keep in mind a good pichu needs one good hit and has more tools than you think and more kill moves than mario (its barely in mario's favor)

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
hey i just want to say pichu can indeed **** mario in fact i **** mario so bad as pichu my step brother tryed on marht for his range and pichu is not slow at all mario is slower out ranged a little half the time and how many mario s can say i know this matchup pichu gets him up to about 53% and sets up edge game keep in mind a good pichu needs one good hit and has more tools than you think and more kill moves than mario (its barely in mario's favor)
"mario is slower out ranged a little half the time"

that sentence made me **** bricks a little half the time.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Whats sad about this guy is that this isnt a spammers account. With over 600 post thats way too much dedication to try and fool someone.

This is a perfect example of someone who got kilt off.

Does eggz even post in here anymore?

Edit: does aanyone post in here anymore lol. I just kilt myself off. 2008 man lol

Saez

Smash Rookie
my only matchup i usually have a problem with is mario v marth i have nothing usually than a couple of shuffled up airs out of shield or wait for a wavedash in our out to f smash i can ny 1 post a reply meybe some ideas?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well You can try to use your projectile. You have to use attacks that are strong enough marth will choose to shield like downsmash. and they will push him away so u dont get grabbed.

WD into dSmash?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
the disadvantages I can see in a Zelda matchup is that her floatiness makes combos annoying and her F-air can be frustratingly good with knockback (almost Falcon Good on Mario.) but if Mario can keep a good close up agame and utilize grabs, he takes her down quite fast.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
the disadvantages I can see in a Zelda matchup is that her floatiness makes combos annoying and her F-air can be frustratingly good with knockback (almost Falcon Good on Mario.) but if Mario can keep a good close up agame and utilize grabs, he takes her down quite fast.
So its would be good to do grabs, d-airs, U-tilts, and U-airs to make things simply right? wouldnt camping work to some degree?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
It doesnt take much to dodge them though and when she uses her reflector i just short hop over it to F-air, jab, then grab which usually works for me

j3ly

Smash Champion
fair - dthrow - jab - utilt to upairs at 30-40 takes zelda down nicely. gtta watch out for those knees though

Top Bottom