• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Matchups! Updated May 15, 2007! Only missing Zelda!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
seriously guys, that may have been the worst mario i've ever seen, he falls just short of a lvl 9.

EDIT: aaaagh somebody MM me!!?!??

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
seriously guys, that may have been the worst mario i've ever seen, he falls just short of a lvl 9.

EDIT: aaaagh somebody MM me!!?!??
hahaha more people enjoyed that than i thought

ill take any mario in a MM....anyone going to VLS id like to play u

Eggz

Smash Hero
who cares about mario vs zelda? >_>; LOL I'm probably just gonna put this

Nes pro not noob said:
Mario has a good advantage over Zelda IMO:
+Zelda is light, thus easy to KO
+Pretty easy edgeguard game
+Decent comboing due to no good break out moves
+She can't edgeguard you that well
+She can't approach that well
+She is a pretty crappy character to begin with her small shield and other low tier problems
-Fair and Bair outranges alot of what you have so can be tough to approach
-She can KO you fairly well
-She outranges you in general
into the 1stpage.

The Star King

Smash Hero
+Pichu is the worst character in the game
+Pichu can't KO worth jack
(If you really have to counterpick a Pichu, just go shiek on FD LOL. You shouldn't ever have trouble against a pichu. Just combo it to death cuz its so fat and dumb.)
+YL is garbage
+Bowser is kute
-Boozer cute

:laugh:Lol, good stuff, all true. I hate Pichu, he's my worst character. YL is just a worse version of AL. However, I think AL is equal with Mario.

(P.S. Why the debate about Naruto characters? But yeah, Ten-Ten sucks, and if you watch the American Naruto you suck too. Go Hyuuga clan! Neji owns all.)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm sorry i let you down, silnet wofl. =[

Seriously though.
Tenten keeps it real.
So real.
Oh so real.
So very ****ing real.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry i let you down, silnet wofl. =[

Seriously though.
Tenten keeps it real.
So real.
Oh so real.
So very ****ing real.
what is it with WA and tenten?

she is possibly the most worthless ninja lol......

she did get beat by shikamaru quite easily in chuuin exams.....temari did techincally beat him...shes def the best ninja girl

EDIT: watching 33 right now

i agree with eggz on who cares about mario v zelda....what are the odds of finding a mario player....finding a zelda player.....and them fighting? got to b less than peach pulling out stitch face

what is it with WA and tenten?

she is possibly the most worthless ninja lol......

she did get beat by shikamaru quite easily in chuuin exams.....temari did techincally beat him...shes def the best ninja girl

EDIT: watching 33 right now

i agree with eggz on who cares about mario v zelda....what are the odds of finding a mario player....finding a zelda player.....and them fighting? got to b less than peach pulling out stitch face
LOL after shikamaru did that parachute thing wit his shirt to make a shadow, it was an auto win

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
LOL after shikamaru did that parachute thing wit his shirt to make a shadow, it was an auto win
it as an autowin but very troublesome

so i heard ur not going to VLS....YOU ****ING TENTEN LOVING PIECE OF ****!!!!!

i guess ur just really afraid of my mario and that i will prove to you tenten is the worst, to ur face...i mean temari as this huge *** fan......eveery ninja has kunai......boring

i heard ur going to go to pound 3....ill attempt to go to this as long as u dont back out at the last minute......

i was playing smash today and did the sickest combo on a fox....thought id share....sadly it wasnt recorded.......3 u tilts to a uair, to a weak nair to a strong nair which killed him.....

im well prepared for that fox of urs sir....just dont get grabbed by me....u may not have another chance....but im sure eggz has shown u that lesson from the warrior that is mario

-PM-

Smash Ace
silent wolf's fox beats out eggz mario

eggz = best mario

SW + F > E + M

simply equation which means coin chaser gets owned =P lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
coin chaser, don't be so arrogant!! You will get OWNED!!
For your own sake, let of on the arrogance plz.

Top Bottom