• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Matchups! Updated May 15, 2007! Only missing Zelda!

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
haha 1st of all the last like 20 posts i made in this thread talking to SW was a joke.....u guys need to lighten up, i dont think i could have made that post anymore joking like....im sure hes not that offended and sees it as a joke

and i dont think ill get as wrecked as u guys make it out to b....ill show u guys some vids of me vs foxs....its prob one of my favorite matchups bc of comboing....and the matchup i probably kno the best

now b4 u start going crazy again....im not suggesting i kno the match up better than SW, bc i see u guys like to pick out every word haha

plez guys understand i like to joke on the threads and im the last person that is ever arrogant in real life....some of u guys will see that today, im a pretty chill guy, but some of u, i prob wont ever see, so thats y im typing this now

so basically what im saying is......SW im going to **** u up at Pound 3 :)

boss8

Smash Hero
your lucky eggz this is a board were everypne is a slave to your mario powers...instead of practicing there own skills they'ed rather talk about u all day....**** you are the best eggz....see im a slave myself...(sike)

o yea pound 3 is a must i will be there any MM....start the bidding at $5

lol i find coin chaser funny keep talking trash cause i am lmao....silent wolf hope u can make it to pound we all r itchin to play u ....even though it is a really good..highly advance technichal foxxx...who really cannot be stoped.....but looked on the bright side i will die a happy death...

mario-man

Smash Lord
ok coin chaser, maybe it was a joke, but other foxes aren't Silent Wolf. I'm not sure you realize who you're talking about here.....

this isn't some fox who isn't good or doesn't do well at tourneys EVERY TIME, this is S-I-L-E-N-T W-O-L-F!!! this is some fox that owns just about EVERY MATCH, and does EXTREMELY well in national tourneys. This is the guy who beat the most technical fox and was then called, by the player, "better than me", thus making him the most technical fox IN THE WORLD and near the best overall fox IN THE WORLD!! dude, think about what you're saying.

-PM-

Smash Ace
if i practice peach for like 2 years then MAYBE JUST MAYBE i would get 3 stocks off on him thats how bad the gap is xD

and boss i have been practicing noob =P lol

im not sure who's scary SW or Shiz because SW is faster but like falco scares me...

wait a minute...

SW playing falco =OOOOOOOO *dies*

or even worse SW & Shiz in doubles 10 bucks says you cant move lol

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ok coin chaser, maybe it was a joke, but other foxes aren't Silent Wolf. I'm not sure you realize who you're talking about here.....

this isn't some fox who isn't good or doesn't do well at tourneys EVERY TIME, this is S-I-L-E-N-T W-O-L-F!!! this is some fox that owns just about EVERY MATCH, and does EXTREMELY well in national tourneys. This is the guy who beat the most technical fox and was then called, by the player, "better than me", thus making him the most technical fox IN THE WORLD and near the best overall fox IN THE WORLD!! dude, think about what you're saying.
who did he beat??

Eggz

Smash Hero
your lucky eggz this is a board were everypne is a slave to your mario powers...instead of practicing there own skills they'ed rather talk about u all day....**** you are the best eggz....see im a slave myself...(sike)

o yea pound 3 is a must i will be there any MM....start the bidding at $5

lol i find coin chaser funny keep talking trash cause i am lmao....silent wolf hope u can make it to pound we all r itchin to play u ....even though it is a really good..highly advance technichal foxxx...who really cannot be stoped.....but looked on the bright side i will die a happy death...
I'll 50$ mm you with either mario fox or marth. Theres a reason people are on my nuts.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Mario dittos are really boring is what he meant.

And if I have my recording stuff set up on my laptop by then, which i will, sure.

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL this is gonna be EPIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC stuff!!!!! Can't wait for these boring Mario dittos....<_<

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Funny, some of my favorite matches ever have been facing Azen/Green Mario in mario dittos >_>, and I was hoping to play you as well Eggz at Pound 3, if they aren't too boring ...

wow all these marios should mm me at pound 3. see if i still got the ability to **** any mario and his dad
edit - i do. so, dont be scurred

Top Bottom