• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Is the tourny canceled? Cause if we can't do this before Feb. 10th we never will.
I'm thinking everybody didn't do they match. ER was suppose to face me but I never got the chance to face him though. =/

But your right about Feb. 10 though.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you guys are online now I can play. Sucks that the tourney didn't happen though. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yeah, I spent a lot of time planning it, and making brackets and such, oh well. I won't anymore games tonight, too tired:(.
Yea, I can't at the moment ether, my brother will play as me though, he's not as good as me, but he can shake somebody I guess.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yea, I can't at the moment ether, my brother will play as me though, he's not as good as me, but he can shake somebody I guess.
Your brother will lose on purpose on your profile. If he picks Wario, Bowser, or Peach he's not trying to win, but to see how strong the person he's facing. If he picked Luigi or Waluigi than he is trying his best.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Your brother will lose on purpose on your profile. If he picks Wario, Bowser, or Peach he's not trying to win, but to see how strong the person he's facing. If he picked Luigi or Waluigi than he is trying his best.
Dammit, I forgot about that, I hope he choose Waluigi becasue that's his best. I guess he pick those two to clone me becasue I main Mario and Dasiy.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm sorry, only one person I know that is good with Wario, but he's in another state from mines. It's not too many Bowser players so that's why he picks them. I just wish my bro. take his matches serously. =/

But in a match, I love doing surve it up's though.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
No, i think i'm the worst one ^.^

I think i got better though, but i am NEVER EVER using Waluigi again, Daisy has uber h4x yo

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
i can't, i'm on the east coast, it's like 11:30, i'm really tired, maybe tomorrow?, morning?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Just started playing again, and I've now got online! Yay! Pm me if you wanna play.

I'm on now, if anyone's interested...

EDIT: Or to improve your chances, hit me up on AIM.

EDIT2: Oh, yeah... I might want to give you my friend code, just to make things easier...

FC: 270699 776372

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Wow 2 wario's? ****, i suck when i play against powerful captains like wario and DK >.>

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Hey I'll play ya [or anyone else who wants to as well] I fgure now until Brawl will be a good time to play strikers, because when Brawls out, i'm pretty sure that will be the only wii game being played xD

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Okay, I've added you guys, but when I try to Battle Friends, it tells me I need to exchange codes with friends...

Also, it has your names in there, so I know it's found you... But it says you're not connected at the moment..

EDIT:

My FC: 270699 776372

So far the only two on my list are y34hDud3 and MetalLuigi. I can't find Shadow's..

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
My FC is on the first page: 399553 130766

Good game MetalLuigi- though really laggy

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Jeez, YeahDude, how do you do all those awesome shots with your shy guys and koopa? Dang, and I thought that my shy guy was my trump card:(. GG's, if you call those games, I got slaugtered! lol

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
GGs Cynan. :D

@MetalLuigi: LOL. It's just like a second nature.

If you wanna know how, it's something liek this:

Get the ball charged, preferably white, pass it to Koopa/Shy, hold the shooting button for about half a second or a little less + hold the control stick to up if you're on the lower part or the screen or down if you're on the upper one, then let go. You'll get the hang of it.

If you wanna practice just tell me.

@Master WGS: GGs dude. The first one was tight :D

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Y34hdud3, was that you? You crushed me in the second round! I must have had 1st round hax or something...

Wow.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. GGs, too. Even though I was flattened, it was still fun. First round was intense, though...

0-9. Ouch. lol

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
lol Yup that was me. The first match was really close. :p

BTW, you don't have to write my Screenname with all those numbers and "leet" ****. :p

Holy shiz Mr. X. Just when I was "about" to win the series second series. :(

I liek to win too, y' know.

Good games tho.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I know. But it looks like you won that time. :) Always good games.

Top Bottom