• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'll try to catch Flipstar tomorrow. I hope we can connect. :(

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Buzz, a few episodes from now maybe we can talk competitive strikers. >_<

Edit:LOL! I'm listening to part 5 of smyn, and youko just talked about getting dominated by none other than Buzz

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hey, who won between ER and viper, because their match is the only one that is needed besides Flipstar and Buzz. Oh, and I really wanna finish this thing before 2/10, because everyone, including myself, will be playing another certain game online... well, I bet we can finish before then.
Sorry MetalLuigi, ER hasn't been on for a while now. I wonder what happen to him???

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
ugh it looks like me and buzz, for one reason or another, cannot connect to each other. Well guys, it looks like we need someone else to play, because the wifi is acting screwy for us

P.S.: Anyone up for a match?

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
So since you and Buzz can't connect, I suppose we can just switch the matchups around? Who else has to play? The only people I know (that haven't lost yet) are Yeahdude, Flipstar, Buzz, and ihatemybrother, and me if you count Wolv. not being able to play a "win".

Yaya

Smash Champion
I haven't been playing because of the lack of inactivity, this tourney is (Sadly) A disaster.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Wow I just played a cheater who disconnected the WIfi as I was about to win...

And now I can play :-D

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
For the tournament, we can just do a roll call kind of thing. Anyone who's still interested can say so by a certain date and we can continue from there. Otherwise, it's pretty much over. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
For the tournament, we can just do a roll call kind of thing. Anyone who's still interested can say so by a certain date and we can continue from there. Otherwise, it's pretty much over. :(
Online tournament's is hard due to people have to have a good time limit to play the game in they own region or state. You can never know what happen to the person either.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
As I said on WifiWars, good ish. You know.....we haven't played in a while. <_<

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am guessing it is, seeing how about 6 of the people in the tourney are not showing up anymore, and I don't play MSC as much as I used to, seeing how I am into Melee again. And once Brawl is released, it will definatly take up a lot of my time:).

Top Bottom