• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Let's do it. I can always use the practice, and hopefully I'll pick up on some of your awesomeness this time! :D

EDIT: Holy poo, do I suck. Well, in comparison to you anyways. Gosh, you REALLY ***** me that last match.

Meh, got any pointers? I'm obviously doing something wrong...

EDIT2: Phew, four beatings in a row. I think my score combined couldn't compete with any ONE of your games...

Gotta re-work this whole 'passing' thing, I guess.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
The only thing that I'm sure about is that you need moar passing speed on your Luigi team.

Don't worry about your score man. By playing people better than me I got good.

Good games and good night.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Despite them being majorly one sided, good games, yeahdude. I guess I gotta practice more on my charge/passing game, eh?

Killer skills, though. Props to ya buddy.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Thanks man.

Don't worry, you'll be ****** left and right in no time. :D

*hands cookies to Master*

Dayum. You're a little too late, Jon. :(

I'm about to go night-night.

Jugamos tomorrow eh?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Yea I know. But that was my first time playing you: I wanted to see if you were one of the people who were either pro at it or poor. You qualify as pro :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I love this game, I also love Mario Tennis... I got pwnt by a 7 year old in this game. First time I played at a friend's house.. Second match I got him though.. Little punk..

-Onyx

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
If only i had time >.> I was practicing strikers this afternoon, no wifi just pure practice. I still lost the striker cup for about the 5th time though. Does anyone have a decent tactic to beat them? It sucks, because i basically lose to the teams that abuse their dekes and are really technical >.>. And DK. I always lose to DK.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I'll add you, Jon. Since you play with Yeahdude, I'll probably lose, but I can always use the practice.

And, in case you're ever on the same time as me, I added you too, Flipstar.

I'll also add you, Mr. X.

For those I just added, my code is
270699 776372

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey guys, for the time being before brawls release, ive decided to take another wak at MSC... thats rite I got wifi again XD... tough its been a while since Ive played D

cya online!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
MoHH2 tonight stryks!?!?
I paid for my strikers, but the weather has sort of kept me out of going into cleveland to get it.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i'll be on after like 1030 or so. and i traded it in a while back when people playing online came to an all time low as far as swf goes, to pay for gh3, since i had all the store credit except like two games, so i axed mario party 8 and strikers.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
MoHH2 tonight stryks!?!?
I paid for my strikers, but the weather has sort of kept me out of going into cleveland to get it.
You don't have Strikers? How do you have a friend code, then? I know you do, because I added you, and your name is now SWF WGWOLV on my list...

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I thought someone had posted after me. Whoops!

EDIT2: STryks, I added you, too.

My code is 270699 776372

Top Bottom