• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
Yea, pretty good games! Heh, the first two were pretty close tho.

Well, that will be enough for tonight for my part :)

And I added everyone from the last two pages or so wo said they played, too.
My FC: 322238 769781

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
MetalLuigi: GG's man.

Master WGS: Also GG's. Perhaps I overdid it though. D:

And what this? You've gotten better ey Jon? ^______^

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Master WGS: Also GG's. Perhaps I overdid it though. D:
lol, It's cool. The last thing I want is someone to sandbag to make me feel better. You've got some sick skills there, Mr. X. Hopefully i'll be able to match up with you again sometime. I may need the practice/insight on what I need to do to be better...

GGs to all I played tonight. We need a weekly night where we all get on here around the same time and play. This is too fun not to be done.

Well, at least 'til Brawl comes out, anyways...

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hah, good games Mr.X, dude, I was like WTF when my hammer bro didn't score that skillshot, the ball was clearly past the goalline lol, well it wouldn't have made a difference, I probably woulda still lost. Anyways, your Bowser team is awesome! Definatly GGs, I'll have to practice until the next time that we play.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll be going online until the Brawl update in a few hours. If anyone wants to play, PM me, post here, or just invite me to a game if you already have my FC. I have a lot of yours, so you may just need to add mine, and we'll be set.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry about that. I musta been mid-match.

I saw you right before you logged off. Anyways, yeah, we'll play tomorrow.

I'm still up for anyone else though.

EDIT: DoH, I've added you.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Look what I found on my photobucket! I had almost forgot those pics.

These are pretty old pictures. (mid-summer 07) But they show my best rankings I've ever had in MSC. They may not be much for show-off, but my placement on the Season Leaders was very much thanks to my Daily Ranking that day. (first picture)

Note. You will not recall any of the names on the list (except for mine, of course) because it's an European ranking-list.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
hey guys, send me ur FCs via PM, ill send u mine later, most of the guys I have added dont play anymore...

yeahyuhs! to all the swf originals who only occasionally play now. i picked it up though, and im just trying to finish zak and wiki first

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
EDIT**************
omg soooo much lagggg, what connection do you have?

I don't know what was up with my connection, but that was friggin unplayable. We'll have to try again a different night. :(

TheBlackSmasher: I'll play you sometime. What does the "wH" stand for?

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
I can play. I've already added you.

EDIT: Great games as always Yeahdude. Luigi huh? ;)

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna play l8r....pm me

aint as good as Yeahdude...but im still prety good

FC:

352 310 382 007

Top Bottom