• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Yea, but this isn't an official match right? Just a friendly? Cuz I think you're in the other bracket. I'll be on in a half-hour.
Ps. Are my tricks original?

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Nah, this is a friendly. I still haven't finished playing Wolv. And I have no idea as to whether your tricks are original or not. Sorry. :(

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Aw man those tricks aren't right.... can't ppl just play for the fun and not the win :-p

Any1 wanna play?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Sure

I've been getting destroyed this season. My luck I fight all the high ranked ppl xD

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
lol sure. If it weren't for the megastrikes it'd of been a close one. And funny how its the princesses :D

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Wow two extremely close matches. Good game, that was intense haha

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
yea i admit defeat, **** i need to find a team with some chemistry >.<

but yea really good games ^.^

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
where is buzz, this is like the only time i actually have a good connection >.<

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
I'm a noob at this game, so calling me one will only be stating the obvious, but I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to answer without flaming me.

I was playing someone online who only spammed lob passes and then eventually started shooting after the ball was fully charged, and eventually just got him goals.

I only lost the set 2-1, but I still feel like there's a much better way to counter that. The guy had like 3 wins and 7 losses, so obviously there's better ways to counter it. I just need to know what that method is. >_>

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
yea to do it, be a character close to the guy getting passed to. Then hold Z and rapidly tap A to pass it to another character. That character will jump and intercept the ball, THEN passing it to another character. It's tricky, i haven't mastered it myself, but heck, i'm a noob too. Oh and what's your friend code, mind having a match in a while?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
You're asking how to counter lob passes? It's really simple.
Hold Z to lock on to the player you're controlling, then press A to steal the ball before it gets to the guy. You can press B to clear the ball too.

Hope that helps.

PS: I'm goin online if anyone wants to play just ask.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Oh, wow, thanks. I didn't think I'd get responses so quickly.

Hehe, I didn't actually know that you could do that. It's a lot simpler than I thought, thanks for the help guys.

Oh, and btw Flipstar (or anyone else for that matter, thread creator can go ahead and add me to the list), my FC is 412438 316840.

You can battle me if I'm ever on, but it's hard for me to be on the comp and Wii at the same time right now since I have 2 brothers that both play the Wii and get on the comp as much as I do, but I'll ty to battle you soon

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
So, what's going on with this tournament? I've tried to contact Wolv about our game but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Is everyone else pretty much done with their particular brackets? We need to keep this thing moving.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
So, what's going on with this tournament? I've tried to contact Wolv about our game but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Is everyone else pretty much done with their particular brackets? We need to keep this thing moving.
idk, many ppl haven'y played their matches yet...
and for some reason your and wolv seems semi-contoversial..... due to constant connection failure so... you guys need to work some stuff out

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Well, since that time we've made no attempt to play, but I have very recently played Yeahdude without loosing the connection. So if there is "controversy", there shouldn't be. I've always said in the event of a connection failure I will attempt to immediately get back online.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Alright, finally talked to Wolv.

*concedes* i had to bring it back. i'm buying it friday though. just tell metalluigi i conceded, and jsut quote this.
That sucks, but if we want this done in a timely fashion we must continue the matches. So, who do I play next?

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
you probably can, it's going to be buzz i can tell >.<

I could of played him today, but he hasn't been own aim, opportunity wasted if you ask me, because my wifi was working perfectly for once

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey, who won between ER and viper, because their match is the only one that is needed besides Flipstar and Buzz. Oh, and I really wanna finish this thing before 2/10, because everyone, including myself, will be playing another certain game online... well, I bet we can finish before then.

EDIT: Sorry I haven't been on much lately guys, today is Saturday, and school is really stressful for me this term, since I am off to a really bad start. I'll be lucky if I even get to play Brawl in the first week it comes out, seeing how my dad will probably burn my wii if I do not improve in Biology and Geometry.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
*agrees completely*

Well i wish i could have my game soon, it's to late for me tonight.

Top Bottom