• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
ya estas listo o k???

OK official match about to commence.

Correct me if i am wrong but, we do best 2 out of 3 times meaning, say he wins first series 2-0. i win next series 2-0, we play a third series?

Meaning one series= 2-3 mathces?

and we play on bowser stadium

CORRECT?

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Wait what are the rules of the play, how long are the matches and stuff like that?

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
the match are a series meaning= 2-3 matches depending who wins. So just click series, 3 minutes.. and The stage that has been selected for you is on the first page, im im not mistaken you play Buzz, but im not sure where, so go check

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wait what are the rules of the play, how long are the matches and stuff like that?
I need to play you, but I have to run to work for a bit. Add my messengers (in my profile). I'll be back in a couple hours.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
@Yeahdude, People have played their official matches. I played mine against Aayrk.

Guys, try not to have personal conversations in this thread. I don't mind if you use this once in a while to find a match, but don't just have two people going back and forth trying to set up a match together. Use private messaging.
@Osco, this is exactly what I tried to prevent with this post I made:

I think we should make it mandatory for everyone that actively posts on this thread to add all of the FC's on the front page. This will just make it so we don't get a conversation like this.

Schmo "I wanna play"
Joe "Me too"
Schmo "Whats ur FC?"
Joe "1232902390"
Schmo "ok, mine is 499230420"
Joe "urs didn't work man"
Schmo "i checked it again on my contacts list, and its right"
Joe "No, that ur Wii number"
Schmo "Oh whats my fc?"
Joe "Its the number at the top of the screen of your friends list while playing MSC"
Schmo "oh, ok found it"
Joe "what is ur FC?"
Schmo "9482881983 LETS PLAY!"
ihatemybrother "God****it, I've gotta do something about this!"

I think it'll really clean this thread up. I KNOW it takes a long time to input FC's but usually when you want to play someone it take a day and a half to actually:
1. Get their FC
2. Have them put it in
3. Connect online at the same time

If everyone has each-other's FC, we can just go out on random times and find someone to play with. We could put this thread to better use like strategy and tips. It's kinda just turned into either the conversation a made up thats at the top of this post, or people ranting on about how they hate boo deke goals and other stuff like that. So, this won't work if you guys don't take action. I'm getting to it right now, and I know we have exams, so NO you don't have to put them all in by tomorrow, but when you have time, make sure to put some in.
But it seems that it has failed, and I have become a hypocrite.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
ok so yeah dude won the first series, i win the first match in the next series, its tied 1-1 in the secnod match with less thatn one minutes less, on CONNECTION LOST... so what do we do....play a one matche?
or repeat the series?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Sorry I have to interrupt our games, Jon. I have to clean up some stuff.

I have a series, you have a game of the second series. We'll continue from there.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I beat MetalLuigi.

He won the first series 2-1. I won the 2nd Series 2-1, and won the last series 2-0/

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
WTF?
You suck, my sensor bar is broken, that owuldve been 6 goals lol

I'm sorry but I'm calling foul here. two disconnects? we had close matches, and you would have beaten me in that one, but i have a friend over and cant play all night. metalluigi can decide who advances, but two disconnects isn't very beneficial to the progression of this. gg's

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the disconnects Wolv. (We'll have to try again later tonight if that's ok) Do you want to count that last match as a victory for me, or would you like to do it over again? Whichever is fine.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
well the same thing happend to me and y3ah, he won the first series, no argument there, but in the next series i have one match won, and in the second one the connection got lost, and he hasnt been on since, here or on MSC.... so i dont know what we shold do? i say we play one match, that way if i win, i win, but if he wins we will just paly another ONE matcher.. so that makes sense doesn;t it?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Crystal Canyon? You've got to be kiddin me!

And I do not know wtf is going on. What I do know is that everytime you invite me something ****s up and it disconnects me. Can you accept my invitations for once?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I beat MetalLuigi.

He won the first series 2-1. I won the 2nd Series 2-1, and won the last series 2-0/
Dude, these were really really good matches! At the end of our second series, I made a MAJOR mistake that caused me my loss of the series:(, but I not saying anything, or johning, that would make me a sore loser, and thats the last thing I want to be. I wish everyone here could see these matches, they were mostly 1-2 point games, and a lot of them went into sd. I just hope I imposed a challenge on you, hopefully, I've been getting better since the last time we've played, cuz that's what I want the most, to show to everyone that I've been getting better. Good job yaya, you're playing ihatemybrother next, that will be a good match:).

@WGWolverine & Mr.X~ Tell me the details of your match, then I will decide what will happen, and I like JBonanza's idea about how to solve this.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Okay, i beat him first match, and then the second match of the first series, his connection failed. he invites me to a second series at like pipe central or whatever, and 2 minutes in his connection failed. I'm not trying to get into the next round by whining, i jsut have someone over and cant be playing all night. he can advance if he really feels strongly about it.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
So... your saying that you won the first match , and Mr.X's connection fails the second match? Well, Mr.X told me in advance that he has high chances of losing his connection. Maybe, if you already won one match, you just have to win one more match to take the series, if you beat him at least once more in a series, on the first match, just dc, and begin your second series. Also, if there is a classic course that Mr.X says he doesnt seem to dc as much, play there. Whenever I play at the underground, I see almost no problems, which is why I always play there, rather than other stadiums, where I recieve some minor problems.

Top Bottom