• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
ARGH! Work took me longer than expected. I'll be home soon! :D

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Tell me, am I being to predictable, because Mr. X and you seemed to have better games against me the more we played. .
I am the most predictable Strikers player known to mankind.
But somehow, I still manage to mindgame my way out of it.
It's all about the high-powered offense, and the 3 second goal. wewt.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Oh, aaryk, do you play as Petey? Is this a good them for him Boo for right wing, Hammer Bro for left wing, and Dry Bones for Back? Can I play you in a game using my team? If you do, I already added your FC, and I will be go on right now.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Oh, aaryk, do you play as Petey? Is this a good them for him Boo for right wing, Hammer Bro for left wing, and Dry Bones for Back? Can I play you in a game using my team? If you do, I already added your FC, and I will be go on right now.
I retired my Petey. He was the first character I ted with, and I have since moved on from him. My team was a boo on the left and in the back, then a hammer on the right. I am a very defensive player, and have never had to rely on a defense-minded character like dry bones, I defend just as effectively with Boo.

However, I've always found success with the Bones, hammer, boo combo with any heavy. Thats mine and yeahdudes winning combo. In our opinion, you cant go wrong. Just stay away from that a$$hole Birdo. That is a waste of a character, IMO

EDIT: yeah i'll play you later, I'm going to do my match against Ihatemybrother at 6:30, so if you're on then, I'll hit you up after I'm done with him.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So, you guy's are practicing I see. Well I must do the same, I need to do way more surve it up's now, lol.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, I pointed out I'm a little One Dimesnsional

GG's Yeahdude, I'm trying to use my Sidekicks better.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Viper, good games, yeah, my team didn't do so good in the third game... I think you caught on to my playing style, but awesome games nonetheless.

Ok, I realized that I am not going to be on when you guys are probably on tomorrow, so if you are all waiting to play your first round, talk to your competetor, and decide when the "real match" is going to be. Remember *its best out of 3 series, so you have to win at least four games to beat someone*, and if you lose, don't worry, there is a loser's bracket.

Actually, do you guys want to do this now, we can start the tournament now if you want, or we can wait until tomorrow. Yaya, I can play tonight, and probably tomorrow night.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I wanna be in the tournament!!!!

Its just not fair! I was playing Peach LONG before ihatemybrother showed up!

*sigh*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper, good games, yeah, my team didn't do so good in the third game... I think you caught on to my playing style, but awesome games nonetheless.
I sort of went to part 2 of my playing style on the third game. I wish I had more Mushrooms to do more surve it up's. Great game as well. Mario, drop and give me 100, lol.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
EthanRodgers and Viper, do you guys wanna play your match tonight? What about you, YeahDude and Bonanza? I think if we do more matches tonight, it will be easier on me. I'm trying to contact yaya about our match tonight.
Other ppl that can play matches tonight: Aaryk and Ihatemybrother, Buzz and Flipstar, Mr.X and WGwolverine.

Wait, Buzz, did you beat flip in your match?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
wow too bad Bowsers not my character >_<
thats not a john.
good games, i don't match up well against peach, but thats just unlucky for me.
ihatemybrother wins.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I was holding back just a little bit. A little. I didn't abuse my Dry Bones deke as much as I could have.

And I'm around your age. That's all you need to know :p

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Wait, so we essentially have to play nine games and win five of them, right?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Actually, its best out of 3 series, so if you win two of them, you win. But, If both players win a series, then it will go to 9 games, and you have to win 6 out of the nine.

Top Bottom