• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeahdude got Bowser Jr.

But Foe, we need you to do Power Rankings for us, Power Rankings would be total pro.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Foe, we already have all spaces, however, buzz has not talked to us yet about a Yoshi, so you may still be able to be him. Gah, idk wat to do, since people say buzz is in, and he hasnt actually said that he is in... this is very confusing.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Thank you foe, if there is a next one, you will surely play in it. However, if Buzz does not confirm his playing within the next 3 days, then you can play.

I am ready to start this tournament as soon as WGWolverine, Viper ALT4GOV, Buzz, and Luni declare what number that they are. Numbers still needed to be chosen:4,5,8,10.

Hopefully we have the brackets by tonight/early tomorrow, because then we can start the tournament Wednesday.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Luigi, lets play, sorry about before (I was takin a duece)
I gotta get you back for last match when you came back.

And, Andromeda, I don't like the ranking system, I think it should be more of a ladder, cuz I don't have time to play ranked games enough to have a substation impact on the ratings.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Whoa! What'd I miss? A tournament??? Yoshi is mine!!! RAWR!

Yaya

Smash Champion
I reserved Yoshi for you Buzz :p

Good games Metal Luigi, I held my breath in the 7-6 game, when my Wario got the ball at the end, I was praying for dejavu.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Oh! My bad man. I invited you, but I think you declined? Yea, we can play too.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
GG's Mr. X. I think the main thing that separated us was your ability, and my inability to move the ball up-court. I had trouble keeping you away from trick shot zones, and I had trouble getting into those trick shot zones when I had the ball. I don't know if it was your team or the positioning of your players, or something that you do on defense that I don't, but thats just the way it was. I picked up some things though, I'm gonna start using noncharged chips to advance the ball and simply juking out players that don't have high defense. You did that quite a bit against my boos, I think I'm gonna get rid of one for that reason.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post, I thought I edited, instead of quoted:(.

This starts as soon as the brackets are up. I will probably give at least one day for friendlies.

Buzz, for you to be in the brackets, you have to pick either 4,5,8, or 10, I already made the brackets, and I had other players pick numbers to decide their fate.

Viper ALT4GOV, Luni, and WGWolverine also have to pick numbers.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
ihatemybrother: Yea, GG's. I look forward to playing you again with a modified team/strategy. :)

MLuigi: Alright.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I wanna be in the tournament, but I use Peach! Please!
Sorry, ER, we are already all booked out:(. You can definatley be in the next one though, don't worry, this tourney probably wont take more than a week.

Thanks, Viper, for selecting your number:), now Luni or WGwolverine has to pick either 4 or 5 before I can post the brackets up. If they don't by tonight, I will randomly select their number.

Mr. X, good games! That was a close first game against your dk, but obviously, I got lucky, hah, not so much the second one, do you have any tips on how I can get better?

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
MetalLuigi: Great games once again, though I think predictability may be something you'll want to address in the future. (But I guess you could say the same about me. :)) And there was no luck involved. I think my overconfidence caused me to falter a bit.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Here are the brackets for the very first SWC!!!

MATCH 1~
Number 5-
Name:WGWolverine
Mii Name: Unknown
FC: 150430 860967
Wii Code: 2808 1496 2391 8305
Captain: Daisy

Vs. At: The Palace

Number 2-
Name: Mr.X
Mii Name: Mr. X
FC:279279 898858
Wii Number: Unknown
Captain: D.K.

MATCH 2~
Number 10-
Name: ViperJLT4GOV
Mii Name: Blue Snake
FC: 352294 039927
Wii Number: 7478 8267 0033
Captain: Mario 2842

Vs. At the Pipeline

Number 4-
Name: Luni
FC: Unknown
Captain: Luigi

MATCH 3~
Number 8-
Name: Buzz
Mii Name: TheBuzzSaw
FC: 193382 133784
Wii Number: 5752 6377 7015 7597
Captain: Yoshi

Vs. At the Battle Dome

Number 12-
Name: Flipstar
Mii Name: FlipSt4r
FC: 000120 598721
Captain: Waluigi

MATCH 4~
Number 3-
Name: Aaryk
FC: 120367 239806
Wii Number: 6928 5810 2525 0833
Captain: Bowser

Vs. At Konga Coliseum

Number 11-
Name: Ihatemybrother
Mii Name: Nicky
FC: 408137 328425
Captain: Peach

MATCH 5~
Number 9-
Name: MetalLuigi1209
Mii Name: Barry
FC: 494040 437182
Wii Number: 8551 9532 7026 3657
Captain: Petey

Vs. At The Underground

Number 1-
Name: Yaya
Mii Name: Jasii
FC: 360887 960283
Wii Number: 7602 0018 3257 0650
Captain: Wario

MATCH 6~
Number 6-
Name: JonBeBonanza
Mii Name: Jonny B
FC: 352295 185962
Wii Number: 0775 7915 0058 0221
Captain: Diddy Kong

Vs. At Bowser Stadium

Number 7-
Name: Y34HDUD3!!!
FC: 030171 705720
Wii Number: 7244 2522 2965 9253
Captain: Bowser Jr.

Please fill in anything that I have marked as "unknown" These matches were made completely by chance.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Metal, is that why you were picking the Underground against me today :p

Tragedy we have to face eachother this early.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hah, dude, I picked the stages before anyone picked their number, either than myself. We can play at another classic place if you want, if you think I am getting an advantage out of this. There will be one official day of friendlys tomorrow, 1/1/08, and matches will start the 1/2/08 (Hopefully). I hope we have fun at this tourney! And yes, I was kinda ticked off that you picked the number that was next to mine, well, at least we get to face each other this tourney unfortunatly, it had to be first round.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Me too. I'm Strikered out for the day though.

And nah, I think I have the advantage seeing how I've won every series we've played :p

Yaya

Smash Champion
The Peach Series? That was my bro :)

And no, I'm not Johning, I'm telling the truth :(

And yes, are matches are close, I just have more rabbits in the hat then you do.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Hey, I played Strikers for the first time yesterday and I'm in love with it already. (I got it for Christmas but was preoccupied with other presents before playing this)

Now, I played online for just the second time today, and ended up with someone from the Wii Troopers clan (at least, they had the "wT" thing or whatever in front of their name)

I expected to be owned like 11-0, but one of the games was only 3-6. No doubt this person was good at the game, but was this some sort of MSC form of sandbagging? Or is there really not as much skill involved in this game?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I expected to be owned like 11-0, but one of the games was only 3-6. No doubt this person was good at the game, but was this some sort of MSC form of sandbagging? Or is there really not as much skill involved in this game?
Aside from their top players, Wii Troopers clan is greatly overrated. They recently had to purge their players and redo the tryout process because they grew too big and had too many mediocre players.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
when did this officially get organized, i was gone for like an hour lol.
I guess i'm in. and i dunno if strykes got a wireless router or wifi adapter yet. im pretty excited about this.

Top Bottom