• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
lol it's ok andromeda, yea no one has added me except metalluigi, Bonanza, and i hate my brother. I can't go online right now cuz i'm at a new years eve party at my cousin's.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
100 pages! woot! d^.^b I never thought that when I created this one last spring.

EDIT: hrm, I really need to know the name of the tourny. Will you tell me if I say "please"?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Happy Swedish New Year. It's only 3:17 here on the West Coast of Canada.

No, Seriously, my town borders the Pacific.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Ok you guys, I just need one more player for Luigi, and we can get this thing started!
MetalLuigi-Petey Mii Name-Barry
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong Mii name- Jonny B
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar -Waluigi Mii name-*Flipst4r*
Yaya- Wario Mii name- Jasii
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario Mii name- Blue Viper
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, Yaya thinks he will Be Yoshi) Mii name- The Buzz Saw
Ihatemybrother-Peach Mii Name- Nicky
Mr. X-D.K. Mii Name-Mr. X

We need to pick brackets!!!!!
Numbers still needed to be chosen-2,4,5,8,10,11 Some matches have already been made, due to two players choosing the same bracket... but let me say, the matches look interesting now:).

Happy Sweedish new year:), and yaya, we had good matches, but there was one second left, your db decks into the goal, ties it up, and u win in over time!!! I wanted to punch my tv after that match lol.

Yaya

Smash Champion
That was EPIC, I couldn't believe I got the goal, I did a Fist Pump :p

You score with 5 seconds left, Wario passes it to Boo 1, to Boo 2, back to Boo 1, to Dry Bones, Barrel Roll, Goal, Fist Pump.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
lawl at the barrel roll. Ive been calling it that since day 1.
You'll literally hear me screaming from my basement "Do a barrel roll!" if it comes down to the last second

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
We really need a Luigi:/.

Numbers for competetors that need to be put in a bracket still left:

And Andromeda, I want to call it the Striker World Cup (SWC for short)

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Ethan might be forced to play Luigi :p
Do you know if Ethan wants to play? You should contact him if you know that he wants to play, this tournament begins the sooner we get someone to sign up, and the sooner everyone in the tourney picks bracket numbers. Also, we still have heard no word from the Buzz Saw on if he is playing yoshi:(.

Numbers still needed in brackets-2,4,5,8,10

Players still needed-Luigi:(.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
This is everything you need to know.

Striker World Cup (SWC) rules:
-12 players, each player plays a different captain, like the road to the striker cup.

-Pretty much everything is fair, but if you are beating someone with deke/trick shots at least 4-0, with less than 2 minutes left, try not to do it that much, if it is a close game, its understandable.

-Games will be played on all classic stadiums, *games and stadiums will be pre-decided by a number pick, which I have already made the brackets for*

-Games will be best out of 3 series (a total of 6 games, if needed), so then each player can change sidekicks, if necessary, and there will be a double elimination bracket.

-Make sure to add everyone's FCs that are in the tourney, and also know their Mii name, and try to decide a specific date on when to play.

-MetalLuigi1209 will randomly make the tourney bracket, and will decide who is home, and who is away for the first game, if you are home for the first game, you are away for the 2nd game, and vice versa.

-*No Jons*

- *Two days of friendlies will be before the tournament begins, and 1 day of friendlies after each round.*

-1st prize- bragging rights.

*= rules that can be changed

Tell MetalLuigi1209 if he forget any rules, and if you want to help him create the tourney. Also, he need help with the brackets, so does anyone want to volunteer to help me make them.

MetalLuigi-Petey Mii Name-Barry
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong Mii name- Jonny B
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar -Waluigi Mii name-*Flipst4r*
Yaya- Wario Mii name- Jasii
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario Mii name- Blue Viper
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, Yaya thinks he will Be Yoshi) Mii name- The Buzz Saw
Ihatemybrother-Peach Mii Name- Nicky

Brackets will be made after we get one more person. I have some of the matches already made... but I don't think I should spoil them to everyone just yet. Also, when it starts, I will make a biography of everyone in the tourney, and state their name, mii name, FC, wii number, and who they are facing

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I've put up a little ranking-system, beside this tournament, if you wonder. I won't let it get in the way for the tournament, so I guess I won't have it started until it's finished. Just so you know.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Thats great, we can start it up! Y34hdud3, tell me Luni's FC, so we can start. Also, all people who have not picked a number, please do so, so we can start the tourney as soon as possible... and also... we still have to hear back from buzz on if he is playing Yoshi or not... because if hes not... we might have to find a replacement. I will start making player biographies now.

MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar -Waluigi
Yaya- Wario
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, Yaya thinks he will Be Yoshi)
Ihatemybrother- Peach
Y34HDUD3!!!-Bowser Jr.
Luni-Luigi

Someone really has to contact Buzz, on wether he is playing or not.
Edit: post 666... yea, im gonna make another post right now...

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
good luck with the bracket making, everyone make sure you pick one of the remaining numbers (mines 3). This is how we are bracketing.

I'm off to a new years bash, happy new year to all of ye.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Well... I should be fair, because if everyone knows who they are facing, they can get an edge on their opponents, and Flipstar, noone has chosen the number that is in the same bracket as you yet.

Numbers still available: 2,4,5,8,10.

Also, I still need to write down a double elimination bracket.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Pick a number? I'll pick 2. And what are the rules for disconnects? As many of you know, my connection works on its own accord. >_<

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Well, see you guys later. The time over here's 1.07 in the night (AM?) so I got to go to sleep now. I expect to see the bracket all full and clear when I wake up. Happy new year!

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Pick a number? I'll pick 2. And what are the rules for disconnects? As many of you know, my connection works on its own accord. >_<
That's a good question...well, mr. X, you should just talk to the person that you are facing beforehand, and let them know, and if you do disconnect, you can try a different stage, if you want, or the match can be rescheduled. Since you are the only one who says that they have this problem, this rule will only apply to you for the time being.

Numbers still needed to be chosen: 4,5,8,10
The sooner these people pick these numbers, the sooner I post the brackets, and the sooner the tournament starts.

People still needed to choose numbers: Buzz (if he plays), ViperJLT4GOV, Luni, and WGWolverine. Yeahdude, since you are the voice of Luni, you can choose his/her number. The other 3 will hopefully choose soon.

I have made the double elimination bracket, and everything seems like it will work (knock on wood).

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
i have a problematic connection, sometimes i get error code 86070 when trying to find someone to play with

Top Bottom