• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I was thinking, since there are around 12 captains, then we should have an online tournament, hosted in this thread, where everyone mains a different captain. It would kinda be like the road to the strikers cup, but with the people in this forum, and online play. We could schedule the matches each night, and it could be double elimination. Hah, I just thought of this last night, just a crazy idea I had, that I thought would be fun:). If this did go on, I would definatley play as Petey, Luigi, or Diddy.

Oh, and Foe, maybe a good team for Bowser Jr. could be 2 dry bones and a hammer bro? Or possibly a hammer bro, a dry bones, and a boo.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
for Bowser Jr, I would go with a DB, Boo, and a Hammer.
Thats my winning team for pretty much all heavies.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
yeahdude, good to see you again.
you've been all over play2win.
I'm thinking about coming out of retirement for strikers. Any input?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
yeahdude, good to see you again.
you've been all over play2win.
I'm thinking about coming out of retirement for strikers. Any input?
Glad to have you back, Aaryk. I see you joined P2W. Cool, we have alot of Strikers ppl over there. Looking forward for a match, if you decide to come out of retirement.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I think I also know what I am doing wrong, I have no playmakers on my petey team! I have 2 dbs, a hb, and petey, and they all stink at passing, so instead of 2 dbs, im gonna have a boo instead, since Petey and Hammer Bro were missing all of the passes from my dry bones that could have been goals.

Anyone up for a game?

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking, since there are around 12 captains, then we should have an online tournament, hosted in this thread, where everyone mains a different captain. It would kinda be like the road to the strikers cup, but with the people in this forum, and online play. We could schedule the matches each night, and it could be double elimination. Hah, I just thought of this last night, just a crazy idea I had, that I thought would be fun:). If this did go on, I would definatley play as Petey, Luigi, or Diddy.

Oh, and Foe, maybe a good team for Bowser Jr. could be 2 dry bones and a hammer bro? Or possibly a hammer bro, a dry bones, and a boo.
Dibs on BJ.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Both Foe and Shadow312 are now added to the FC list on the first page. I have played Age of Empires II online a couple of days, so I'm sorry that I've not been able to add you guys earlier.

People still seems to be playing, some even come back from retirement, thats great.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Yeah, more and more people are replying to this thread:). Andromeda, I'll add your FC, maybe we could play a game later.
I don't think it's possible for us to play, I'm afraid. I guess you live in America? Europeans and Americans can't share FC's in this game, badly. There are only a few Europeans on the FC list, and I'm one of them. I guess it would be possible if I imported an NTCS Wii and MSC game, but it would most likely be laggy, thanks to the great distances. I would gladly play with you, but its just not possible. I tried adding WGWOLVERINE once, and it didn't work. I'm sorry. :(

EDIT: Hm, I've read about your thoughts about an powerranking in this game on SWF. Maybe I can make up some kind of ranking-system in this thread, just to see how good you are ranked compared to yourselves.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
yeah i already have it, and it doesn't matter. i get a free copy with stereo/surround in a couple months
and i only really notice the basic melody, and the fret board anyways >_<

Should have correected that , needed*

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I retired because it was too much for me to handle.
I was staying up until 1 or 2 every night playing against wolv or the wii troopers, I just decided to separate myself.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey guys, if we have a tourney, we need 12 ppl
so far its-
Metalluigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk- D.K. or Bowser
We still need about 9 more ppl
Still needed- Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Yoshi

Oh yea, and aaryk, do you choose Dk, or bowser to play in the tourney? I would like to see a bowser, since most ppl dont use him that much, and Mr. X miight play dk if he plays.

I've been thinking about some rules for the tourney~
-12 players, each player plays a different captain, like the road to the striker cup.

-Pretty much everything is fair, but if you are beating someone with deke/trick shots at least 4-0, with less than 2 minutes left, try not to do it that much, if it is a close game, its understandable.

-Games will be played on all classic stadiums, unless the two competetors decide on a different place.

-Games will be best out of 3 series, so then each player can change characters, if necessary, and there will be double elimination.

-Make sure to add everyone's FCs that are in the tourney, and try to decide a specific date on when to play

-I will randomly make the tourney bracket, and will decide who is home, and who is away for the first game, if you are home for the first game, you are away for the 2nd game, and vice versa.

-Prize- bragging rights:), tell me if i forget any rules, and if you want to help me create the tourney.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Ok, cool, I hope we can do this, it will be really fun.
So far:
MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar or WGwolverine will be daisy, since they both want to be her.(sorry wgwolverine, since I didnt see your post on the previous page.)

There are about 12 people who post here usually, so if they are willing to play as a character they dont normally play, we should be good.
Still needed in the tourney: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, D.K., Jr, Wario, waluigi

Oh yea, do you guys like the rules I posted, they can be changed if you want.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
So far:
MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar or WGwolverine will be daisy, since they both want to be her.(sorry wgwolverine, since I didnt see your post on the previous page.)
Yaya- Wario

There are about 12 people who post here usually, so if they are willing to play as a character they dont normally play, we should be good.
Still needed in the tourney: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, D.K., Jr, waluigi

Oh yea, do you guys like the rules I posted, they can be changed if you want.

There will be a vote on the no jons rule.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
yea no johns

and anyone up for a game, i really want to see my skill level compared to you guys. I hope i don't fail to hard ^.^

my FC is: 000120 598721

Yaya

Smash Champion
I know Buzz will play Yoshi.

Btw, is it just me or are Yoshi and Wario really rare online?

Seriously, I haven't seen anyone play Wario for a while and Buzz is the only one I've seen use Yoshi.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Nice, we now have 8 people participating in the tourney!
MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Yaya- Wario
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, he will Be Yoshi)

THere will be no Jons

Still Needed-Luigi, D.K., Peach, Waluigi, and we have 2 daisys, either flipstar or wgwolverine will have to pick someone else, sorry guys:(. If anyone wants to help with the making of this tourney, please PM me.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
JonBeBonanza, i try adding you but it's stuck at "connecting" is there a problem with my wifi or something?

Yaya

Smash Champion
No, it just means they haven't added you yet.

For example, Chill, Ethan, Volrec, and Yeahdude are "Connecting" For me.

Top Bottom